[TOOL] X3 Customizer 3.16 (added FL support)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: [TOOL] X3 Customizer 3.16 (added FL support)

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 14. May 21, 10:38

Great. :) Added to Tutorials and Resources sticky.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Star-X
x4

Post by Star-X » Tue, 27. Jul 21, 01:56

Is it possible to use the ship stat altering transforms to effectively "buff" an entire race's ships simultaneously without listing every single specific ship in the entry? Like, instead of a transform that hits all M5s, is it possible to specify a transform that buffs all boron ships with the same list of buffs?

Really, really want to play around with Boron ships due to their aesthetic, but they're absolute crud vs OTAS ships. Tbh all they really need is a niche, though; Argon are balanced, OTAS are OP, Split are glass cannons, Paranid can't haul worth crud but they are much tougher, Terrans are hyperspecialized, and Teladi are slow but can haul more than anyone else; Boron are basically "weak Argon", and tbh their niche would likely be "slightly faster and with tougher shields and hull, but less weaponry" if I could customize it.

No, XRM is not an option. That's way too overkill when all I need is "let's make Boron have an actual niche".

Hector0x
x3tc

Post by Hector0x » Wed, 21. Jun 23, 19:14

SirNukes wrote:
Fri, 14. May 21, 01:14
I'm trying to force infinite loop detection in order to debug a nasty freeze.
But when running your tool i'm getting
'Skipped Force_Infinite_Loop_Detection, unhandled exception.'

i suspect that Mayhem 3 might have modified the required L/x3story.obj file too much, potentially making it incompatible with this. In a later Mayhem version Joubarbe changed something about missles OOS if i recall correctly.
Basic transforms like the OOS damage adjusting works fine for me (new addon/cat+dat actually got created). But all those deeper transforms which require the L/x3story.obj file always get skipped (like the SETA spool up booster, etc.)

Any solutions or tips? And a question just to clarify: if i extract loose files from the catalogs this tool uses those, right? Its not required to put anything into your folder structure itself. Its getting everything from the pointed game path, right? Because i also tried to extract the older version of L/x3story.obj which i could find in addon/cat04. Its from base LU i believe. According to your documentation this version of the file should have worked.

Edit: nevermind. It worked when using a clean Mayhem installation

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”