[X3LU] The Joubarbian Toolkit

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Litcube
xr

Post by Litcube » Wed, 23. Aug 17, 06:14

Joubarbe wrote:Sorry, it's technically not possible.
Didn't I add "hide from property menu" in LU's MSCI?

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Wed, 23. Aug 17, 19:32

IIRC, it doesn't work on stations.

Rekalty
x4

Post by Rekalty » Thu, 4. Jan 18, 18:03

Joubarbe wrote:IIRC, it doesn't work on stations.
Description for the addon says "Then it will go back home to unload, then scan again all sectors, etc." - but you're saying it will not unload of the homebase is a station. (Which I can confirm, tried with Equipment Dock and HQ so far, it just docks with the station and then keeps all the loot for itself, then scans for more loot to get its greedy paws on.) But the command doesn't work unless the homebase is a dock(station).

I haven't played modded X3 much, but I figured something like an Equipment Dock would be a dock, yet it doesn't unload on those either, at least not the ones I've tried. Do I need to use a specific homebase dock for it to actually unload the wares it has picked up, like the description says it will?

Lone Machete
x3ap

Post by Lone Machete » Sat, 24. Feb 18, 20:50

Why am i not able to start a collector? I have not a single one active, i have a Vulture TS fully fitted with every possible equipement (I tried really hard before asking here) but it has no homebase. What requirements am I missing?

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Sat, 24. Feb 18, 20:55

"but it has no homebase"...?

Maybe.......... he..... needs one.... ?

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Thu, 28. Jun 18, 09:00

Repacked into a proper zip.

Removed the "avoid enemy sectors" check in Quick Explore. Now the explorers always try to avoid enemy sectors by default (could cause annoying repetitive messages during E/I).

Lone Machete
x3ap

Post by Lone Machete » Fri, 29. Jun 18, 15:36

@ that time I did not have a station at all

ntweedie2007
x4

Re: [X3LU] The Joubarbian Toolkit

Post by ntweedie2007 » Fri, 14. Dec 18, 03:11

Collector

This script adds the "Collect Wares In Universe" command. The ship will search for all known sectors inside which you have at least one Advanced Satellite. I tried to keep it non-cheaty, so it takes a while to scan all sectors, but the ship will always go where the most valuable wares are. Then it will go back home to unload, then scan again all sectors, etc. You cannot have more than one Collector at the same time. It will use the Quantum Jumpgate Extension and the Transporter Device.
[/quote]

I'm having trouble with this - how do I set up the collector? The option for 'Collect all wares in Universe' is always greyed out for me. The ship has Special command software MK 1 installed, which appears to be the only pre-requisite?

I will add that the ship has a homebase (does it need to be an EQ/PHQ? It is currently a wheat farm as I wanted a cheap one to homebase UT's to). I am using a TM to do this.

Thank you.

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Fri, 14. Dec 18, 09:39

You can't unload stuff to a factory. Homebase must be a Sanctuary. And you need a Transporter Device as well. Check the encyclopedia for all command requirements.

ntweedie2007
x4

Post by ntweedie2007 » Mon, 17. Dec 18, 03:05

Joubarbe wrote:
Fri, 14. Dec 18, 09:39
You can't unload stuff to a factory. Homebase must be a Sanctuary. And you need a Transporter Device as well. Check the encyclopedia for all command requirements.
Thank you! I will try again once I have my PHQ (not playing Mayhem).

kecin25
x4

Post by kecin25 » Tue, 25. Dec 18, 19:29

For the Collector addon, I am using a TL, I have jump-drive and quantum addon, and I do not have a station yet. The option to collect loot through the universe is grayed out and will it let me select it. Do I need a home station for the TL or do TLs not work?

liquid_de
x4

Post by liquid_de » Thu, 27. Dec 18, 10:26

The collector works fine so far, but he doesn't drop his wares at his homebase (an EQ).
He refuels himself to his autojump value and properly collects wares.

Is this intended, or did I miss something?

Zaitsev
x4

Post by Zaitsev » Thu, 27. Dec 18, 16:48

kecin25 wrote:
Tue, 25. Dec 18, 19:29
For the Collector addon, I am using a TL, I have jump-drive and quantum addon, and I do not have a station yet. The option to collect loot through the universe is grayed out and will it let me select it. Do I need a home station for the TL or do TLs not work?
The collector needs a homebase to work. It also needs a transporter device.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

liquid_de
x4

Re: Collector not unloading at HQ

Post by liquid_de » Mon, 31. Dec 18, 00:09

cidhk38 wrote:
Wed, 23. Aug 17, 05:22
Hi Joubarbe,

Thank you for these scripts, I installed the collector, he is picking up the wares but is not unloading them at the phq. Is there anything I missed?

Any comment on this @joubarbe? I experience the same. I checked your file and saw that you included a dropwares variable, but I have no experience in modding and don't want to break it.

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Mon, 31. Dec 18, 09:01

Do you have the file Lib.DropWares.xml in X3\addon\scripts?
It's included in Mayhem, but I don't remember if I created it, or if it is from LU.

EDIT: You don't. I've uploaded a new version with the missing file.

liquid_de
x4

Post by liquid_de » Mon, 31. Dec 18, 13:08

Joubarbe wrote:
Mon, 31. Dec 18, 09:01
Do you have the file Lib.DropWares.xml in X3\addon\scripts?
It's included in Mayhem, but I don't remember if I created it, or if it is from LU.

EDIT: You don't. I've uploaded a new version with the missing file.

Thank you. Working.

Senior Tigr
x3tc

Post by Senior Tigr » Fri, 18. Jan 19, 17:23

Is there any check for enemy presence or enemy ownership of the sector the Universe Collector tries to collect in? Mine just decided to collect two 25MJ shields from OCV Ares Iota which happened to still have the satellites put there before the invasion.
If there is not such check, is it a big change to add such?

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Fri, 18. Jan 19, 19:48

Go to your personal console, there's a blacklist feature. That's only in Mayhem though.

CKYRules
x4

Post by CKYRules » Fri, 4. Jun 21, 03:29

Is there any way to increase the Automatic Fund Transfer limit higher than 20mil? Ideally, I'd like it to be around 50mil.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”