[X3LU] Mayhem 3.21b

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

alexalsp
x4

Re: [X3LU] Mayhem 3 BETA 5 (Hotfix 2)

Post by alexalsp » Mon, 25. May 20, 22:13

Joubarbe wrote:
Mon, 25. May 20, 21:21
@alexalsp: How do you add them? Just the Worker menu?
Last edited by alexalsp on Wed, 27. May 20, 04:04, edited 3 times in total.

djmidex
x4

Post by djmidex » Tue, 26. May 20, 00:53

1. Agents ignore Export threshold at Jump Beacon Factory. Other stations are fine. The Station is in the Shadows End sector. savegame, galaxy: https://yadi.sk/d/in0kYS1JZqrUNQ
2. Tug worker goes to an enemy territory for capturing ships. Paranids in my case. They set as Enemy in Tug settings. Sorry, no savegame.
3. asking for a new feature: can you please add the info about how much wares i have in stock already in build menu (weapons, shields especially)
4. Is there a way to merge two fleets together? now i manually reassign every ship. if this is impossible for now, can you add this feature? :)

4square425
x3tc

Post by 4square425 » Tue, 26. May 20, 02:54

Has anyone gotten a Fleet supply ship to work?

I have a TS set to be the supplier, it is homebased to an Outpost stocked with more missiles than the fleet needs (The fleet needs 35 missiles per two types and the Outpost contains 50 of each type). The TS has both a transport device and a docking computer. The fleet ships have missiles set in the "Automatic Missile Resupply" settings and have fewer missiles than their settings.

The fleet is patrolling in a nearby sector, but this also happens when the fleet is idling in space.

After setting the TS to be the fleet supplier, it will say "Fleet: Resupply and Refuel - Checking fleet needs", then switch to "Ordering new missiles". At that point, it loads the required missiles into its freight bay. A few seconds later, it switches back to "Checking fleet needs" and drops the missiles back into the outpost. Repeat ad nauseam.

XenonArchitect7

Post by XenonArchitect7 » Tue, 26. May 20, 12:39

djmidex wrote:
Tue, 26. May 20, 00:53
1. Agents ignore Export threshold at Jump Beacon Factory. Other stations are fine.
+1
I have also noticed this in my game. I recently set an agent job to import jump cores and the agents seem to pick them up each time the factory produces a single core. The factory is on the default threshold.
djmidex wrote:
4. Is there a way to merge two fleets together? now i manually reassign every ship. if this is impossible for now, can you add this feature? :)
You can do this pretty quickly by:
- Move both fleets to the same sector
- Disband the fleet you want to join into the other one. There is a button to do this in the command console for the commander whose fleet you are merging into the other one.
- In the remaining fleet commander's command console, look for "view X ships in fleet". This button will allow you to assign the unassigned ships into the fleet very quickly, just scroll down and hit enter a bunch of times on all those ships. There is a list of all ships in the sector, both flying and docked.

It's a manual method, but it shouldn't take more than 20 seconds.
Last edited by XenonArchitect7 on Tue, 26. May 20, 12:46, edited 3 times in total.

XenonArchitect7

Post by XenonArchitect7 » Tue, 26. May 20, 12:41

Upcoming Beta 6 changes and fixes look great, Panda! You've certainly been very busy. Those changes to the fleet settings menu along with the hotkey are a huge improvement and will greatly streamline ship management.

djmidex
x4

Post by djmidex » Tue, 26. May 20, 12:48

You can do this pretty quickly by:
- Move both fleets to the same sector
- Disband the fleet you want to join into the other one. There is a button to do this in the command console for the commander whose fleet you are merging into the other one.
- In the remaining fleet commander's command console, look for "view X ships in fleet". This button will allow you to assign the unassigned ships into the fleet very quickly, just scroll down and hit enter a bunch of times on all those ships. There is a list of all ships in the sector, both flying and docked.

It's a manual method, but it shouldn't take more than 20 seconds.
cool, thanks

aurelcourt
x4

Post by aurelcourt » Tue, 26. May 20, 13:35

I confirm the "complain" about the name and color of the Outposts not being transfered to the Outpost Menu if changed.

Here is my Property View. My 2 Outposts are in Yellow with their name changed

[ external image ]

And here is the Outpost menu when I click "H"

[ external image ]

Could the name and color also be changed in this menu?

-------

Also in the Outpost Menu (H), would it be "implementable" to directly click on the "Production line" we want to reach = if I want to build Shields, I open the Outpost Menu (H), find my Outpost with the shield factory, and directly click on "Production - Shield" to open the Factory of that Outpost at the correct tab...? :-p
Last edited by aurelcourt on Tue, 26. May 20, 16:09, edited 1 time in total.

Edna
x4

Post by Edna » Tue, 26. May 20, 14:12

Oh boi, I should check out the first page more frequently. Jouby is fixing stuff faster than I lose weight.

Hector0x
x3tc

Post by Hector0x » Tue, 26. May 20, 16:02

djmidex wrote:
Is there a way to merge two fleets together? now i manually reassign every ship. if this is impossible for now, can you add this feature? :)
Yes you can merge fleets.

Fleet control > View X ships in fleet > Command console: Fleet > Homebase
set this to a research station (or any station without subordinates).

On the research station
owned ships > Command Console: owned ships > Fleet commander
Select the commander you want to merge to.

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Tue, 26. May 20, 16:05

You should write a book with all your pro tips. This is another one I didn't know.

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Tue, 26. May 20, 16:43

Of course this offer is only available at Pirate bases... the same ones you should destroy as quickly as possible to avoid being harassed :)
(-reputation * 1000, by default)

Edna
x4

Post by Edna » Tue, 26. May 20, 17:29

I appreciate both the pirate update and your hostility towards those filthy Argons.

aurelcourt
x4

Post by aurelcourt » Tue, 26. May 20, 17:30

Man that patch looks crazy !!
You're a machine 8)

ETA this week?

And why the removal of Remote Mining Fleets?

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Tue, 26. May 20, 17:34

That goes against the restricted-Workers philosophy. And I guess it's possible to exploit the system to ruin the economy.

Hector0x
x3tc

Re:

Post by Hector0x » Tue, 26. May 20, 17:38

Joubarbe wrote:
Tue, 28. Jul 15, 12:27
[*]You can access your production tab directly through the Outposts menu. Also, it now shows the name of the Outpost and not the sector, as it should always have.
Damn! I thought you hate coding interfaces. Don't make this look too easy to people or you will drown in feature requests! :D

Leshak
x3ap

Post by Leshak » Tue, 26. May 20, 19:55

Can someone tell me, please, what exactly influences relations with your own faction?

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Tue, 26. May 20, 21:05

Leshak wrote:
Tue, 26. May 20, 19:55
Can someone tell me, please, what exactly influences relations with your own faction?
Same as vanilla. Killing an enemy inside a sector will give you reputation; if both are neutral, you'll get nothing; if one is an ally you'll lose reputation.
But maybe that's not the question. If you're looking for a reason to increase your reputation, there's not much other than being able to conquer more sectors without suffering so much from the penalty.

Leshak
x3ap

Post by Leshak » Tue, 26. May 20, 21:23

Same as vanilla. Killing an enemy inside a sector will give you reputation; if both are neutral, you'll get nothing; if one is an ally you'll lose reputation.
But maybe that's not the question. If you're looking for a reason to increase your reputation, there's not much other than being able to conquer more sectors without suffering so much from the penalty.
My question is actually about "Reach reputation level X/6 with your own faction" from "Fame" ascencion.

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Tue, 26. May 20, 21:30

Missions, mostly. Killing Xenons and Pirates in their territory. Trade also help.

Leshak
x3ap

Post by Leshak » Tue, 26. May 20, 21:42

Joubarbe wrote:
Tue, 26. May 20, 21:30
Missions, mostly. Killing Xenons and Pirates in their territory. Trade also help.
Thank you!
I've searched all the menus and encyclopedia for this, but find nothing.

UPD: I thought that "your own faction" is "Independent". I am dumb :mrgreen:

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”