[X3LU] Mayhem 3.21b

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Regnier86
xr

Re: [X3LU] Mayhem 2.8.2

Post by Regnier86 » Sun, 23. Jun 19, 06:47

how do you mean "A station should never spawn in a sector the station owner doesn't own." I think you mean faction?
Clean install with Mayhem 2.9.0

Family Whi Neutral to Split
Cahoona Bakery
Cattle Ranch
Argon Computer Plant

Rhonkars Clouds Neutral to Split
Argon Crystal Fab

Hector0x
x3tc

Post by Hector0x » Sun, 23. Jun 19, 07:02

Regnier86 wrote:
Sun, 23. Jun 19, 06:47
how do you mean "A station should never spawn in a sector the station owner doesn't own." I think you mean faction?

Cahoona Bakery
Cattle Ranch
Argon Computer Plant

Argon Crystal Fab
Check the first letter of the stations ID's. If they belong to the Split everything is working as intended.

Regnier86
xr

Post by Regnier86 » Sun, 23. Jun 19, 07:52

then everything is ok so far first letter is S at Split Stations

Teladidrone
x3tc

Post by Teladidrone » Sun, 23. Jun 19, 10:00

I am having some concerns about Pirates and Xenon. Especially the latter - Xenon are not doing so good.
They pretty much lost all their sectors on the first or second day and are pretty much stuck in their only safe sectors.

I did not see any real invasions by them, and for whatever reason they both appear to not build any M1 carriers (and in the case of the Pirates, no TM either). Like at all.
I watch all their sectors and their M1 (and TM) have not even appeared in my encyclopedia yet... no one has seen any of those.
Is this intended?

djmidex
x4

Post by djmidex » Mon, 24. Jun 19, 00:37

testing 2.9.0. Clean install.
1. Is It ok that i have some ships standing still and doing nothing (OCV and other races)? The problem occur when OCV trying to claim the sector.
2. My salvaged Mistral Superfreighter simply disappeared after i sent him to dock. After loading a savegame, it disappeared after completing "get refuel" command.

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Mon, 24. Jun 19, 07:44

djmidex wrote:
Mon, 24. Jun 19, 00:37
1. Is It ok that i have some ships standing still and doing nothing (OCV and other races)? The problem occur when OCV trying to claim the sector.
2. My salvaged Mistral Superfreighter simply disappeared after i sent him to dock. After loading a savegame, it disappeared after completing "get refuel" command.
Without a savegame, I won't be able to reproduce those two issues.

djmidex
x4

Post by djmidex » Mon, 24. Jun 19, 10:03

savegame: https://yadi.sk/d/LxXxoq8JZbCOXw
look "Wastelands" sector for "frozen" ships. They have been doing nothing for several real-time hours.

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Mon, 24. Jun 19, 10:56

Regnier86 wrote:
Sun, 23. Jun 19, 06:47

Cahoona Bakery
Cattle Ranch
Argon Computer Plant

Argon Crystal Fab
Is there really the name "Argon" in both "Argon Computer Plant" and "Argon Crystal Fab"? Station names shouldn't include faction, except for Equipment Dock, Trading Stations and Shipyards (ie. "Boron Equipment Dock").

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Mon, 24. Jun 19, 11:22

djmidex wrote:
1. Should be fixed now, but it won't affect ships that are already frozen.
2. I ordered a Get Refuel to your ship after it arrived to Circle of Labour. Then it docked to the nearest SPP and get refueled without a problem. Is it what you did?

djmidex
x4

Post by djmidex » Mon, 24. Jun 19, 11:53

Joubarbe wrote:
Mon, 24. Jun 19, 11:22
djmidex wrote:
1. Should be fixed now, but it won't affect ships that are already frozen.
2. I ordered a Get Refuel to your ship after it arrived to Circle of Labour. Then it docked to the nearest SPP and get refueled without a problem. Is it what you did?
1. Thanks! Should i start new game or it will normalize in time?
2. Yes. i`ll keep my eye on it and will let you know if this happens again. The ship disappeared for now reason and there was not any Log Entry about it. cant tell you more

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Mon, 24. Jun 19, 11:55

1. You said "and other races". You saw other races doing nothing as well?

I wouldn't bother restarting a new game if it's only the OCV. At some point, someone will engage them, and they will fight back.

djmidex
x4

Post by djmidex » Mon, 24. Jun 19, 12:00

Joubarbe wrote:
Mon, 24. Jun 19, 11:55
1. You said "and other races". You saw other races doing nothing as well?

I wouldn't bother restarting a new game if it's only the OCV. At some point, someone will engage them, and they will fight back.
there were some frozen Argon ships in "Wastelands" sector as well. Also, there is Argon Quasar and 2 Argon transport ship in the center of Treasure Chest, they don`t go anywhere, please check. there is almost no pirate activity in my universe, is it intended? PTNI is too friendly now, i remember the other times :)

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Mon, 24. Jun 19, 13:06

There is a ton of unknown sectors in your universe, did you change that?

djmidex
x4

Post by djmidex » Mon, 24. Jun 19, 13:20

Joubarbe wrote:
Mon, 24. Jun 19, 13:06
There is a ton of unknown sectors in your universe, did you change that?
no. i did not do anything. Just started "intruder" gamestart. When OCV claims the sector it becomes neutral. Maybe because of that.

djmidex
x4

Post by djmidex » Mon, 24. Jun 19, 14:17

I just watched how OCV G shot 4 transport ships in "Wastelands" sector and they all stopped moving. Looks like an undesired effect of the weapon or something like that.

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Mon, 24. Jun 19, 15:20

No, it's probably something related to the signal scripts I modified in 2.9.0. If you could have a savegame before it happens, that would be very helpful! :)

djmidex
x4

Post by djmidex » Tue, 25. Jun 19, 09:36

Joubarbe wrote:
Mon, 24. Jun 19, 15:20
No, it's probably something related to the signal scripts I modified in 2.9.0. If you could have a savegame before it happens, that would be very helpful! :)
savegame: https://yadi.sk/d/G93z-yWi2I4rqA

undock and jump to "Wastelands". There you will see OCV G attacking Light Weapons Complex and some transport ships trying to dock at that station. G attacks transport and it stops

Also, Xenon and Pirate does not seem to produce any ships. Their sectors are empty.

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Tue, 25. Jun 19, 11:10

Mayhem 2.9.0 RC4

Please backup your addon\scripts folder.

RC4 changelog:
* Xenons are more agressive. They will try to invade other sectors more often, and will defend them afterwards.
* Fleet ships refuel before they repair.
* Fleet fighters will search for a new carrier if their current assigned carrier has no more room.
* Forced docking to carrier before jumping, when possible, for all ships.
* Xenons can no longer be set to an Unknown sector.
* Clusters of Unknown sectors are smaller.
* Mayhem now includes my entire scripts folder, including the Cheat package.
Last edited by Joubarbe on Tue, 25. Jun 19, 11:18, edited 2 times in total.

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Tue, 25. Jun 19, 11:13

djmidex wrote:
Tue, 25. Jun 19, 09:36
Also, Xenon and Pirate does not seem to produce any ships. Their sectors are empty.
I cannot reproduce that. Make sure you've installed 10.cat/dat in your addon folder. When I load your game I see Pirates and Xenons. PTNI is very quiet because there's no shipyard in Void of Opportunity (shipyards are randomly spawned).

Thanks for your feedback, your savegame has been very helpful. RC4 should fix frozen ships. It also makes Freighters flee more easily if a big ship is attacking them (they flee to the nearest station, so it's not always the smartest move).

djmidex
x4

Post by djmidex » Tue, 25. Jun 19, 12:23

Joubarbe wrote:
Tue, 25. Jun 19, 11:13
djmidex wrote:
Tue, 25. Jun 19, 09:36
I cannot reproduce that. Make sure you've installed 10.cat/dat in your addon folder. When I load your game I see Pirates and Xenons. PTNI is very quiet because there's no shipyard in Void of Opportunity (shipyards are randomly spawned).

Thanks for your feedback, your savegame has been very helpful. RC4 should fix frozen ships. It also makes Freighters flee more easily if a big ship is attacking them (they flee to the nearest station, so it's not always the smartest move).
I am glad to help. Before writing about pirates and xenons, i jumped to " loomankestrats Legacy" and watched if pirate wharf spawns ships. Waited with SETA. No activity. 10.cat/dat is in its place.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”