[Index][LU] Scripts and Mods Library for Litcube's Universe

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Huillam
x4

Post by Huillam » Mon, 25. Apr 16, 10:47

I'll check that one. Thank you very much Zaitsev.

scav_n_ger
x3ap

Post by scav_n_ger » Thu, 19. May 16, 21:21

Does anyone feel compelled to test or share experience with the current LU 1.7.0 and the mods listed on page 1?

Sirrobert
x3ap

Post by Sirrobert » Thu, 19. May 16, 21:28

Those mods are build for LU, they should still work.
I got like half of them and they work just fine
9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm crazy. The 10th is singing the music from Tetris

Joelnh
x3tc

Post by Joelnh » Mon, 30. May 16, 20:08

here's a LU script that got missed :

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=383317

ltdan81
x3ap

Post by ltdan81 » Thu, 2. Jun 16, 20:58

I've taken the liberty of fixing the quick wings script...

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... 25#4614325

Also I vote to add this:
Joelnh wrote:here's a LU script that got missed :

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=383317

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Thu, 2. Jun 16, 22:21

I don't know if solarahawk is still around... That's always the problem with such threads.

Rhjamiz
x4

Post by Rhjamiz » Tue, 21. Jun 16, 19:35

Does anyone know if the Anarkis Pirate Guild and Yaki Armada scripts work with LU? I've read they do but those posts were a year old and I figured I should check.
pur pur drows :(

Zaitsev
x4

Post by Zaitsev » Tue, 21. Jun 16, 19:59

Rhjamiz wrote:Does anyone know if the Anarkis Pirate Guild and Yaki Armada scripts work with LU? I've read they do but those posts were a year old and I figured I should check.
Unfortunately not. Or, at least not that I know of. I remember seeing someone working on the Pirate Guild (might have been solarahawk), but it appears that went south in a hurry.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

mcaule
x4

Universal Salvagers

Post by mcaule » Mon, 11. Jul 16, 11:26

Reap shuttles are great, but a constant manual labor. One person has made ThisIsHarsh Salvage Commands & NPCs script compatible with LU.
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... &start=165
Now Universal Salvagers are back :)
I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...

southpawbreaker
x3ap

Post by southpawbreaker » Fri, 26. Aug 16, 23:30

Program will not run due to no .dll file... any way to fix this?
To the battle we run

dizzy
x4

Post by dizzy » Fri, 26. Aug 16, 23:43

Which program? Are you sure you are posting in the right forum thread?
X3LU 1.5.2/1.7.0 Youtube series with: IEX 1.5b + LUVi, SIaF r7 (previously also used Phanon Plus 4.02, Revelation Plus 1.04, Diverse Game Starts - LU Edition)
[ external image ]

Litcube
xr

Re: Universal Salvagers

Post by Litcube » Sat, 27. Aug 16, 00:11

mcaule wrote:Reap shuttles are great, but a constant manual labor.
Today I learned that a keypress is manual labour.

mcaule
x4

Re: Universal Salvagers

Post by mcaule » Sat, 27. Aug 16, 00:14

Litcube wrote:
mcaule wrote:Reap shuttles are great, but a constant manual labor.
Today I learned that a keypress is manual labour.
Sarcasm overflowing.
This game is a button pressing fest. So the more you can automate things, the less the keyboard suffers imo :)
I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...

Starhero
x3tc

Post by Starhero » Sat, 3. Sep 16, 20:03

Guys, modding addict here, I need more mods that work for LU. Please advise.

I am half temped to just try all the scripts, couldn't most of them on the community thread be converted to be used on LU (regardless if they make sense or not ofc, just wanna know if its possible)

After not realizing and sorely disliking the disappearing act of asteroids from complex that being replaced with a better complex, I actually looked into and even wrote a very small asteroid spawning script. To hell with anyone that states thats cheating, had I have know I would have lost the entire resource node, I wouldn't have started small. Plus you can't cheat in a sandbox. Anywhoo, maybe i can convert some if no one else has or wants to..but i won't be able to dedicate much time to it.

LITCUBE! Idk if I ever talked to you back when I was active on the chat here on the site years and years ago, but I am very VERY VERY happy with your mod. This is what X should have been...

supamat4
x4

Post by supamat4 » Sun, 11. Sep 16, 11:57

I found a script to add goner ships uploaded by BlackArchon at :
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=387201
and
http://blubb.najut.org/x3/

its described as "add five additional Goner ships (AP Gunner, Ranger, Spitfyre, Springblossom, Truelight Seeker) to the OTAS shipyard in Legend's Home. Tested with LU 1.7.0. "

the text of the script can be found here: http://blubb.najut.org/x3/lu/setup.gonerships.xml

It seems like it should be fine with the newer versions of LU (tested and it seems to be working). Just wanted to make sure you knew about it in case you wanted to add it to the LU Mod repository, and to ask about compatibility issues.

It is nice to use with the alternative starts mod and beginning a game as a goner. gives you many more ships to use. I was wondering why LU excluded Goner ships and a Goner shipyard for any specific reasons.

XRM had a goner sector with a shipyard in it that sold all the goner ships plus specific ones included in XRM like the crusader (a decent fighter with 4 turrets), and Paladin (M2 I think). I really enjoyed making myself a Goner Cooperation Tasked with keeping the peace with a standing military and protecting Goner assets abroad

barbadicus
x3

asteroid script

Post by barbadicus » Thu, 8. Dec 16, 15:46

Is there anyway to spawn an steroid in litcube that can have a mine placed on it? I typed in the script that I found in another place but it only spawns debris. I placed a saturn hub in an area and I am just a few silicon shy of being able to still use it.

Zaitsev
x4

Re: asteroid script

Post by Zaitsev » Thu, 8. Dec 16, 17:14

barbadicus wrote:Is there anyway to spawn an steroid in litcube that can have a mine placed on it? I typed in the script that I found in another place but it only spawns debris. I placed a saturn hub in an area and I am just a few silicon shy of being able to still use it.
Why not use the Plutarch Tractor System and move a silicon asteroid in from another sector?

It's quite pricey (around 30 million credits), it can only be installed on a TL-class ship, and it require energy cells, crystals and quantum tubes to work, but once you got that you can move any asteroid anywhere in the X-universe. Note that the TL must be in the same sector as the asteroid you want to move, as it can't pull asteroids into a sector.

As a bonus it can also combine multiple asteroids into one, increasing the yield in the process. That is, you can combine a 'roid with a yield of 5 and one with a yield of 10 and get a 'roid with a yield of 15 as a result.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

barbadicus
x3

Post by barbadicus » Thu, 8. Dec 16, 17:21

I had read up on that but it seemed like a ton of money to get 8 silicon just because I cannot add or save in a reasonable manner.

Finally figured it out. Thanks

Seldion
x3ap

Hello

Post by Seldion » Mon, 12. Dec 16, 07:14

Hello, I've been looking for some mods that make X3AP feel like a whole new game to me and I came across this mod but I was wondering, Do I need to install every mod in this or just some of them and if so which ones?

Any help will be most grateful!

dizzy
x4

Post by dizzy » Mon, 12. Dec 16, 09:53

If you're talking about Litcube's Universe you don't need anything from this thread. If this is your first ever Litcube's Universe play you shouldn't modify it and just play vanilla LU. Start here:
http://litcube.xtimelines.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Read the wiki and if you still have unanswered questions ask in the proper forum:
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=365706

Also check out the video series from my signature where I explain many LU mechanics.
X3LU 1.5.2/1.7.0 Youtube series with: IEX 1.5b + LUVi, SIaF r7 (previously also used Phanon Plus 4.02, Revelation Plus 1.04, Diverse Game Starts - LU Edition)
[ external image ]

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”