[Index][LU] Scripts and Mods Library for Litcube's Universe

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Litcube
xr

Post by Litcube » Wed, 30. Dec 15, 00:20

Graul1157 wrote:I have been searching through the dark corners of the interwebs looking for the Modified Libraries for Lucike script collection that Sinnerman49 mentioned in the original post on LU mod compatability. Does anyone have any idea where I might find these? I miss Codea alot.
They don't exist in public.

Man, I wish that thread was nuked.

Graul1157
xr

Post by Graul1157 » Wed, 30. Dec 15, 17:09

Ohh well, I guess I will need to get on with all of the awesome other toys included in this mod. Thanks for letting me know and for publishing this great mod that has reminded me why the X universe is so compelling after the most recent disappointment.

solarahawk
x4

Post by solarahawk » Mon, 11. Jan 16, 18:01

Added nekoexmachina's Explosion Screen-Shake addon to the Other/Miscellaneous section.

inreality
x3ap

Post by inreality » Fri, 15. Jan 16, 19:59

I installed:
Alternate Gate graphics
MK3 Improvement
Diverse game starts
Remap

One of the mods destroys Litcube: I can start whatever mission, I don't see other ships and I can attack stations as much as I want, no more enemies... will report if I find the troublemaker. But will take a while because now I have to redownload AP vanilla and build anything again.

spolen
x3ap

Post by spolen » Wed, 24. Feb 16, 13:53

Is there a mod to remove ringless gates in LU and go back to the vanilla gates? I personally think the ringless gates are a bad idea.

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Wed, 24. Feb 16, 14:16

Whaaaaaaaaaatt ?? LU gates are awesome !!

(I don't know any mods that remove ringless gates but this one changes their look)

spolen
x3ap

Post by spolen » Wed, 24. Feb 16, 14:38

My main issue with the LU gates is that they're harder to see when out exploring the larger sectors, plus I just really liked the vanilla gates (when I wasn't crashing into them with auto pilot).

I will have to try out the alternate ringless gates, I really like the look of the red or blue vortex.

Thanks for the quick response Joubarbe, and if this gives anyone a good idea for a future mod, then that's awesome, please pm me with a link to the thread.

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Wed, 24. Feb 16, 18:32

I vaguely remember that there are only ringless gates in LU because Bounce had problems with solid rings.

solarahawk
x4

Post by solarahawk » Sun, 28. Feb 16, 11:55

Updated index with Anarkis Defense System.

solarahawk
x4

Post by solarahawk » Mon, 7. Mar 16, 05:09

Added Joubarbe's new toolkit. :)

cookins

Post by cookins » Thu, 17. Mar 16, 23:38

hi
that cool mod - i like it. but have some troubles, maybe bugs?
1. I installed for 900k on cargo ship - Station Agent Software. Ship cost cost 1.5kk. I set home base to ore mine and then in trade menu pressed Agent. In ore mine it like negotiating where to buy a bit long (5 min or more) then going for cargo then returning like all normal. But later i noticed, that i have message like "cant load ore cuz there no space for it". Its Express ship - it cant load Ore, as far as i remember, but not going to buy energy sells after. As I understand it wasnt able to sell ore - then it not want to but energy cells?
2. Ships not flying in wing (even in fleet) in foramtion - ther ewas old problem with that - i thought it was fixed in here , no? (they have wingman).
3. I bought Trade MK3 for TS ship and I cant press there UT (Universe trader), but able to press ST - why? I want auto trade over universe :)
4. Dockware manager is only available with Saturn Complex? I cant use some another like HQ with it? It just Saturn far from me for now... thought i can build small HQ for logistics purpose?
5. There a bit non balance thing - at sectors where security fighting against pirates - pretty often can be about some ejected ships left... and many torpedos, missiles that cost much for beginner... I had 2,5kk and after looting battlefield gain - 20kk more. That makes some unbalance... and in real situation - i think, that security will loot battlefield them self for damaged ships and weapons left - that is normal. Only maybe after your battle and your win - only you can loot. Just was want to say it.
Thanks - mod superb! :D

Litcube
xr

Post by Litcube » Thu, 17. Mar 16, 23:41

cookins wrote:hi
that cool mod - i like it. but have some troubles, maybe bugs?
1. I installed for 900k on cargo ship - Station Agent Software. Ship cost cost 1.5kk. I set home base to ore mine and then in trade menu pressed Agent. In ore mine it like negotiating where to buy a bit long (5 min or more) then going for cargo then returning like all normal. But later i noticed, that i have message like "cant load ore cuz there no space for it". Its Express ship - it cant load Ore, as far as i remember, but not going to buy energy sells after. As I understand it wasnt able to sell ore - then it not want to but energy cells?
2. Ships not flying in wing (even in fleet) in foramtion - ther ewas old problem with that - i thought it was fixed in here , no? (they have wingman).
3. I bought Trade MK3 for TS ship and I cant press there UT (Universe trader), but able to press ST - why? I want auto trade over universe :)
4. Dockware manager is only available with Saturn Complex? I cant use some another like HQ with it? It just Saturn far from me for now... thought i can build small HQ for logistics purpose?
5. There a bit non balance thing - at sectors where security fighting against pirates - pretty often can be about some ejected ships left... and many torpedos, missiles that cost much for beginner... I had 2,5kk and after looting battlefield gain - 20kk more. That makes some unbalance... and in real situation - i think, that security will loot battlefield them self for damaged ships and weapons left - that is normal. Only maybe after your battle and your win - only you can loot. Just was want to say it.
Thanks - mod superb! :D
Can a mod please move this to the main LU thread so that I can continue to ignore it there?

cookins

Post by cookins » Thu, 17. Mar 16, 23:43

ok

Huillam
x4

Post by Huillam » Sun, 24. Apr 16, 12:15

Does anyone know if some kind of marine training mod compatible with LU exists?
I know that LU allow for fight training but the amount of time involved is way too high for my taste.

Zaitsev
x4

Post by Zaitsev » Mon, 25. Apr 16, 10:28

Huillam wrote:Does anyone know if some kind of marine training mod compatible with LU exists?
I know that LU allow for fight training but the amount of time involved is way too high for my taste.
Fight training is abysmally slow, unless you put your marines in a TL, stuff some weapons in the cargo hold (low-yield sidearms, disintegrator rifles and EMP rifles) and dock it at a Military Outpost. The TL and the presence of weapons will speed up their fight training, so if you haven't tried that then go have a shot and see if it change things.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

Huillam
x4

Post by Huillam » Mon, 25. Apr 16, 10:47

I'll check that one. Thank you very much Zaitsev.

scav_n_ger
x3ap

Post by scav_n_ger » Thu, 19. May 16, 21:21

Does anyone feel compelled to test or share experience with the current LU 1.7.0 and the mods listed on page 1?

Sirrobert
x3ap

Post by Sirrobert » Thu, 19. May 16, 21:28

Those mods are build for LU, they should still work.
I got like half of them and they work just fine
9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm crazy. The 10th is singing the music from Tetris

Joelnh
x3tc

Post by Joelnh » Mon, 30. May 16, 20:08

here's a LU script that got missed :

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=383317

ltdan81
x3ap

Post by ltdan81 » Thu, 2. Jun 16, 20:58

I've taken the liberty of fixing the quick wings script...

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... 25#4614325

Also I vote to add this:
Joelnh wrote:here's a LU script that got missed :

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=383317

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”