[Index][LU] Scripts and Mods Library for Litcube's Universe

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Tue, 28. Jul 15, 20:10

Thanks for keeping this updated :)

arenoobies
x4

Post by arenoobies » Wed, 12. Aug 15, 20:46

When can we get Pirate's Guild again? :D

solarahawk
x4

Post by solarahawk » Wed, 12. Aug 15, 20:57

Heh, sorry. Real life commitments struck a critical blow. I'm hoping things will settle down in a month or so.

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Fri, 14. Aug 15, 18:07

Please remove the "(Beta test - hardcore mod)" tag in my Mayhem mod :)

solarahawk
x4

Post by solarahawk » Thu, 20. Aug 15, 21:54

You got it, sir. :)

Cavespider
x4

Post by Cavespider » Mon, 24. Aug 15, 17:03

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=381869
Says its LU compatable might want to take a look

Wanabe
x4

Post by Wanabe » Tue, 15. Sep 15, 04:14

Thank you for maintaining this list. I've just uploaded a mod here (hopefully it's up to scratch): http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=382460

solarahawk
x4

Post by solarahawk » Tue, 15. Sep 15, 21:46

Updated :D

scav_n_ger
x3ap

Post by scav_n_ger » Fri, 23. Oct 15, 12:23

Hi there,

i already started to inquire about compatibility on the other side of the mod, but considering its' age i suppose there is little hope for the SpacelootTransporter to work in Litcube's Universe, or is there?

Has anybody tested it so far or is there an alternative function in LU already implemented? I checked the Features Section on the Wiki and could find a match.

best regards
scav

Zaitsev
x4

Post by Zaitsev » Fri, 23. Oct 15, 14:49

scav_n_ger wrote:Hi there,

i already started to inquire about compatibility on the other side of the mod, but considering its' age i suppose there is little hope for the SpacelootTransporter to work in Litcube's Universe, or is there?

Has anybody tested it so far or is there an alternative function in LU already implemented? I checked the Features Section on the Wiki and could find a match.

best regards
scav
The general rule of thumb is that if it's not made specifically for LU then it's most likely incompatible.

With that said, the transporter + special command software combo is probably the closest thing you'll get to the mod you linked to. For remote pickup (in sector) you have the Reaper Shuttle, which can be called in via hotkey and will proceed to clean up everything and then return home. If combined with Joubarbe's Satellite Monitoring mod you can send the Reaper Shuttle to sectors other than the one you're currently in as well.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

scav_n_ger
x3ap

Post by scav_n_ger » Sat, 24. Oct 15, 15:14

Zaitsev wrote:
scav_n_ger wrote:Hi there,

best regards
scav
The general rule of thumb is that if it's not made specifically for LU then it's most likely incompatible.

With that said, the transporter + special command software combo is probably the closest thing you'll get to the mod you linked to. For remote pickup (in sector) you have the Reaper Shuttle, which can be called in via hotkey and will proceed to clean up everything and then return home. If combined with Joubarbe's Satellite Monitoring mod you can send the Reaper Shuttle to sectors other than the one you're currently in as well.

Aye, thank you for replying, pal.
I was just going through the Wiki again and found the Reap Quickshuttle as an approximate solution.
I guess that will do. :)

Special command loot collection had done a great job so far. Don't know if there was a change or it's due to the Caiman Advanced 's max speed, but i had no autopilot loop of shame in LU.

solarahawk
x4

Post by solarahawk » Fri, 25. Dec 15, 19:51

Well, I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but I am starting to look into it again. My graduate studies clobbered me for a while there, but I think I should have some time to work on it. I can't provide any timeline estimates whatsoever.

Graul1157
xr

Post by Graul1157 » Tue, 29. Dec 15, 18:03

I have been searching through the dark corners of the interwebs looking for the Modified Libraries for Lucike script collection that Sinnerman49 mentioned in the original post on LU mod compatability. Does anyone have any idea where I might find these? I miss Codea alot.

solarahawk
x4

Post by solarahawk » Tue, 29. Dec 15, 23:54

I have been searching through the dark corners of the interwebs looking for the Modified Libraries for Lucike script collection that Sinnerman49 mentioned in the original post on LU mod compatability. Does anyone have any idea where I might find these? I miss Codea alot.
No idea. I don't recall ever seeing a modified version of the libraries for LU. Maybe he was suggesting the libraries needed to be modified to work with LU. Much of that thread is highly unreliable and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Litcube
xr

Post by Litcube » Wed, 30. Dec 15, 00:20

Graul1157 wrote:I have been searching through the dark corners of the interwebs looking for the Modified Libraries for Lucike script collection that Sinnerman49 mentioned in the original post on LU mod compatability. Does anyone have any idea where I might find these? I miss Codea alot.
They don't exist in public.

Man, I wish that thread was nuked.

Graul1157
xr

Post by Graul1157 » Wed, 30. Dec 15, 17:09

Ohh well, I guess I will need to get on with all of the awesome other toys included in this mod. Thanks for letting me know and for publishing this great mod that has reminded me why the X universe is so compelling after the most recent disappointment.

solarahawk
x4

Post by solarahawk » Mon, 11. Jan 16, 18:01

Added nekoexmachina's Explosion Screen-Shake addon to the Other/Miscellaneous section.

inreality
x3ap

Post by inreality » Fri, 15. Jan 16, 19:59

I installed:
Alternate Gate graphics
MK3 Improvement
Diverse game starts
Remap

One of the mods destroys Litcube: I can start whatever mission, I don't see other ships and I can attack stations as much as I want, no more enemies... will report if I find the troublemaker. But will take a while because now I have to redownload AP vanilla and build anything again.

spolen
x3ap

Post by spolen » Wed, 24. Feb 16, 13:53

Is there a mod to remove ringless gates in LU and go back to the vanilla gates? I personally think the ringless gates are a bad idea.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”