[Index][LU] Scripts and Mods Library for Litcube's Universe

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Seldion
x3ap

Post by Seldion » Mon, 12. Dec 16, 10:05

Thank you memeics for the quick respond, I've already have the other stuff from the wiki installed but I didn't know if I had to download anything else, the wiki didn't say I had to but it didn't say I didn't either.

But again thanks for clearing that up for me.

vukica
x4

Post by vukica » Mon, 9. Jan 17, 13:46

@solarahawk, you should probably remove Remap from here.
Split say NEED MORE FIREPOWER!!

Anubitus
x4

Post by Anubitus » Sun, 7. May 17, 18:52

Hey everyone,

i have worked realy hard on my first addon package for Litcube's Universe and it is finally ready for testing..

The pack contains a few new fighters (with custom engine sounds) for the Argon race and shieldeffects for all Argon M1, M2, M7 and TL class ships..

I invite everyone to go to https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php ... 94#4656094 , download and test the first release of "A New Dawn" for Litcube's Universe.. :)

Thanks

AnU

guns1212
x3ap

Post by guns1212 » Thu, 1. Jun 17, 05:36

some good scripts hear

Aseron
x4

Re: [Index][LU] Scripts and Mods Library for Litcube's Universe

Post by Aseron » Mon, 3. Dec 18, 20:39

I'm not sure if this is still being watched, but is there any way to use this mod WITHOUT altering the ship weapons?

Honestly, all I wanted from this mod were the new ships and the new scripts: the new graphics are so-so for me, and I absolutely did [b]not[/b] want my favorite weapon in this game (Phased Shockwave Generator) to be changed. It seems both this mod and XRM want to obliterate how that particular weapon works, that is to say to turn it into a glorified HEPT.

I wonder if there is a way to get XTM without the changes to the map, and just copy a bunch of the scripts from here into that...

Litcube
xr

Post by Litcube » Fri, 7. Dec 18, 03:27

Of course there is. Learn and do it yourself.

Edna
x4

Post by Edna » Mon, 17. Jun 19, 13:50

Massive Kudos to Litcube and Joubarbe. After regretting the purchase of X-Rebirth and hesitating on buying X4 because of the horrible reviews, I installed X3-AP again and did my best to finally get the Survivor Achievement, after multiple attempts over the years. Vanilla AP quickly becomes boring, mostly because of the lack of an endgame. Then I gave LU a shot and fell in love with it, the mining, the SCHs, the entire transition from a space shooter into an actual strategy game to beat OCV and Phanon.

Many mods for X2 and X3 have been discontinued, their download pages are down and no longer maintained. But Litcube's Universe is still available and it's a blast of an experience. An absolute game changer that deserves much more attention, so more lazy people can bother Litcube with stupid questions. :D

I've then stumbled over this page and found all these mods that make LU even better. All the links work. Even after so many years. It's a godsent. So thank you so much for keeping this game alive, for maintaining these links and mods and obviously for making LU and all the mods, especially the stuff Joubarbe made. I hope you keep stuff going, in a time where most old communities like Freelancer Discovery are dying out.

You guys rock!

unknown1
x4

Post by unknown1 » Sat, 16. Oct 21, 09:42

Hello. Just tried LU for the first time and boy...what a n engaging experience . Feels like i'm playing an mmo. Only one thing I want to ask.
Is there any turret mod compatible with LU ? Like mars turret control or something? I feel like it's a very necesary thing to have in a mod like LU.

ntweedie2007
x4

Post by ntweedie2007 » Sun, 23. Apr 23, 07:41

There used to be an 'Aternative starts' mod - it's not in the list any longer. Does it not exist? I really need that if anyone has one somewhere to upload.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”