[MD] Apricot Very Easy, Medium & Hard HUB Plots. For v2

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

boc
x3tc

Post by boc » Sat, 5. Jul 14, 11:20

The X3TC-vanilla-Hub-plot.zip at the ...5 page has the ... vanilla (not modified) values.

Its just .xml so if one is brave, don't need an xml editor, the file can be notepad'd, or if you're on a better OS vi might not handle the really really long lines, dunno.

But those values are in three, sometimes four places. Just look for each of the "<value>" entries, in quotes, within the attributes and replace them all to what ever you'd like.

I changed up 450000 ore to 450, 250000 xtal to 250, 400000 Si to 400, 75000 μChips to 750. Check, Done.

Not seeing the "modified" tag after doing this hack on a vanilla install. And I'm not an XML know-it-all, just know enough about it to know that I don't want to know any more :)

The Iron Duke
x3tc

Help re: downloading mod needed.

Post by The Iron Duke » Mon, 15. Sep 14, 15:42

X3TC. V2.1 I've downloaded and unzipped Apricots Easy hub mod.
It's appeared in my Documents/Egosoft/X3TC/Directors folder. As 2.007 Hub.
However, the parameters in the plot for goods haven't changed. I know nothing of how to download Mod/scripts etc what I am doing wrong or need to do?
"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me." (Sir Athur Wellesley, viewng the Connaught Rangers, eve of Waterloo.)

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Mon, 15. Sep 14, 16:21

*moved to TC S&M Forum*

you have to extract the Mods in the Game Directory, not into my Documents. Usually it is iirc located at C:/Program Files (x86)/Egosoft/X3TC (or the Addon-Directory inside there for X3 AP)
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

The Iron Duke
x3tc

Post by The Iron Duke » Tue, 16. Sep 14, 10:09

Thank0. Alas have done that and the 'Diretors' folder is there, with content, but the number of goods for the mission hasn't altered?? At a loss :(
"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me." (Sir Athur Wellesley, viewng the Connaught Rangers, eve of Waterloo.)

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 17. Sep 14, 21:43

**merged with respective script thread, as per S&M forum rules**

The Iron Duke wrote:but the number of goods for the mission hasn't altered??
You are aware of the fact, that the number won't change for the currently active (delivery) task, but first for the next one?
apricotslice wrote:Be aware that if you have already begun this plot, it will not change your current task, but should change for the next task.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”