[X3LU] X-Missions Reloaded (XM-R) v1.59b

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

taztaz502
x4

Post by taztaz502 » Sat, 6. Jan 18, 20:25

Nevermind i tried with a TP it appears to be bugged :(

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Sat, 6. Jan 18, 20:38

Just look at the post above yours.

taztaz502
x4

Post by taztaz502 » Sat, 6. Jan 18, 20:50

Joubarbe wrote:Just look at the post above yours.
yeah i figured it out cheers, any way i can short cut it to open PMA in station or any way to quickly access the command menu when docked? Shift C doesn't work.

steve_v
x4

Post by steve_v » Fri, 26. Jan 18, 12:39

Just received a "back to business" mission to build a factory producing c-ration...
The food preparation facility is not purchasable, AFAIK.
So what am I supposed to do here, can I cancel the mission?

Raven78
x4

Post by Raven78 » Mon, 26. Feb 18, 12:25

Best Mod, seriously. Would be aswesome if it would be expanded wiht more Missions and Plots.

BTAxis
x3tc

Post by BTAxis » Mon, 26. Mar 18, 01:29

There's a potential issue with the Arena in that if you add a new station via the Back to Business quest in a sector with an Arena already built, a new challenge appears in its menu of level null. Picking this challenge kills you.

Edit: oh, and while I'm posting I might mention that there's an issue with the Stuck in Space quest. If you accept more than one, triggering the Xenon waves for one of them triggers the waves for all of them.

DerW88
x4

Post by DerW88 » Sun, 22. Apr 18, 09:28

Hi. Sry for my bad english.
I have 3 questions about this mod.
- Is it normal, that the Arena gives you impossible Missions? I mean, i get an m5 and my enemies have some Khaak Guardians that spam me with Missiles. Oh and this are lvl 1 Missions. The lvl 3 Missions are pretty easy with kill some Khaak M5 with an overtuned LX.

- Atm i make the "the Bridge Plot" and the Sector Hatikvahs Faith dont wont get over to the Argons while no enemies are in the Sector. Or do i need to destroy the 2 Split fabs for this Sector?

- I have install an Engine Booster from the Workshop to my M6. But i dont find any way to activate him.

I hope you can help me with the questions.
Heil dem mächtigen EGOSOFT. ...ääääh Rhonkar.

BTAxis
x3tc

Post by BTAxis » Sun, 22. Apr 18, 09:40

DerW88 wrote:- Is it normal, that the Arena gives you impossible Missions? I mean, i get an m5 and my enemies have some Khaak Guardians that spam me with Missiles. Oh and this are lvl 1 Missions. The lvl 3 Missions are pretty easy with kill some Khaak M5 with an overtuned LX.
So far I've only hit one Arena challenge that seems genuinely impossible (101 I think). The one where you get 3 guns and essentially nothing else.

All other challenges I've seen I've managed to beat. There are usually gimmicks to them. Open the map to see what's on the field. Often there will be cargo you can pick up, or there will be beacons that give various effects. You have to jump through the hoops to win.

And yes, the level 1 missions are the hardest ones.
- I have install an Engine Booster from the Workshop to my M6. But i dont find any way to activate him.
You activate it from the PMA, the same place where you accept missions. It's in a segment above the missions list.

DerW88
x4

Post by DerW88 » Sun, 22. Apr 18, 11:28

BTAxis wrote: So far I've only hit one Arena challenge that seems genuinely impossible (101 I think). The one where you get 3 guns and essentially nothing else.

All other challenges I've seen I've managed to beat. There are usually gimmicks to them. Open the map to see what's on the field. Often there will be cargo you can pick up, or there will be beacons that give various effects. You have to jump through the hoops to win.

And yes, the level 1 missions are the hardest ones.
Hm i see. But i dont understand how i should destroy this "Guardians" with an single M5 and only Firelance Missiles to get from the crates. Or i only need to destroy the Scouts while survive the Missile Attacks from the Guardians.
You activate it from the PMA, the same place where you accept missions. It's in a segment above the missions list.
Ah thanks. So it is realy useless for me. I need to activate it faster and not over any menu. In my opinion it needs an hotkey to activate for quick boost to survive if the shields are down. Like the BP Boost but not such OP.
Heil dem mächtigen EGOSOFT. ...ääääh Rhonkar.

BTAxis
x3tc

Post by BTAxis » Sun, 22. Apr 18, 22:48

DerW88 wrote:Hm i see. But i dont understand how i should destroy this "Guardians" with an single M5 and only Firelance Missiles to get from the crates. Or i only need to destroy the Scouts while survive the Missile Attacks from the Guardians.
Yes, you can leave any weapons platforms, they don't count. Sometimes you do have to destroy a shipyard though, because it'll keep pumping out new enemies.
Ah thanks. So it is realy useless for me. I need to activate it faster and not over any menu. In my opinion it needs an hotkey to activate for quick boost to survive if the shields are down. Like the BP Boost but not such OP.
For small ships, you're better off getting an overtune for sustained performance. The booster can be okay for bigger ships to get *into* battle faster though.

ahddib
x4

Wanted mission bugged?

Post by ahddib » Thu, 7. Jun 18, 09:10

Accepted a wanted mission (or 2) and waited in same sector for like 30 minutes... nobody assaulted me, so I left. now every time I jump I get assaulted and i kill the attackers. It's happened like 8 times now and they just keep coming. Anyone else having the same issue?
Game Player, Designer, Fanatic

BTAxis
x3tc

Post by BTAxis » Thu, 7. Jun 18, 11:11

That's not an issue, it's how the wanted missions work. After you jump into a system either pirates will spawn within 10 seconds or so, or they won't spawn at all. You usually have to beat 4-5 such attacks to complete the mission.

Wanted missions are kind of unfair until you get a strong enough force to fight them with. You need to be in an M3 for Very Easy or Easy, M6 for Average, etc. So they're not great for grinding money. However they're quite good for grinding loot once you can handle them.

Szynszyl
x4

Re: [X3LU] X-Missions Reloaded (XM-R) v1.59b

Post by Szynszyl » Mon, 8. Oct 18, 18:28

Hello,
I have 6 lvl of notority in race but still get easy mission instead of hard. How to increase the chances of hard missions appearing?

ahddib
x4

Post by ahddib » Wed, 10. Oct 18, 10:41

Szynszyl wrote:
Mon, 8. Oct 18, 18:28
Hello,
I have 6 lvl of notority in race but still get easy mission instead of hard. How to increase the chances of hard missions appearing?
Hey there. You have to spend perk points from completed missions to unlock harder difficulties. I advise not going above average till you really mean it though.

Szynszyl
x4

Post by Szynszyl » Sat, 13. Oct 18, 08:01

@ahddid I have unlocked hard level (i forgot to write), but i have mostly easy and very easy mission

ahddib
x4

Post by ahddib » Sun, 14. Oct 18, 08:38

Szynszyl wrote:
Sat, 13. Oct 18, 08:01
@ahddid I have unlocked hard level (i forgot to write), but i have mostly easy and very easy mission
What's your reputation with them?

Szynszyl
x4

Post by Szynszyl » Thu, 18. Oct 18, 14:27

Like i said 6 or 7 lvl of notoriety

ahddib
x4

Post by ahddib » Sat, 3. Nov 18, 05:30

Szynszyl wrote:
Thu, 18. Oct 18, 14:27
Like i said 6 or 7 lvl of notoriety
Well, you should be getting hard if you have level 6 and up with them, the perk unlocked, and the right mission types unlocked. I don't have everything unlocked, but it seems some mission types never get more difficult ratings. The only ones I have that go hard are surgical strike, the station defense ones (hunting machines?) and the weapon/missile hawk missions.

ntweedie2007
x4

Re:

Post by ntweedie2007 » Tue, 11. Dec 18, 00:10

Joubarbe wrote:
Sat, 6. Jan 18, 20:38
Just look at the post above yours.
How does the color coded loot work? I have it enabled (the loot mod) but don't see any special loot. No colors?? Does it only kick-in after a certain level or something? After you have put points into it?

Tibbsnak
x3ap

Post by Tibbsnak » Sat, 15. Dec 18, 07:07

Tried the hacker scenario start and started without a hacking console or a workshop. Am I missing how to proceed?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”