Litcube's Universe

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

KTV
x4

Re: Litcube's Universe

Post by KTV » Wed, 7. Jul 21, 18:01

i was wrong

X-Fighter
x4

Post by X-Fighter » Mon, 12. Jul 21, 02:10

Quick question:

Is Litcube (the person) still around?

I found a series of smaller bugs in the LU code and fixed them for me locally but would like to contribute my fixes back to the project. However he has not responded to forum messages/emails in a week so I'm wondering whether he just stopped interacting with the community.

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Mon, 12. Jul 21, 04:48

You can post your fixes in the topic here with a description. No one forbids this. He's been gone for a long time ...
Others will thank you for the corrections. :)

X-Fighter
x4

Post by X-Fighter » Mon, 12. Jul 21, 10:32

alexalsp wrote:
Mon, 12. Jul 21, 04:48
You can post your fixes in the topic here with a description. No one forbids this. He's been gone for a long time ...
Others will thank you for the corrections.
That's a good suggestion.
All my fixes so far are here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... lFor-CZ5uc

What was fixed:

Dock & Station Agent
The DockAgent and StationAgent would never properly flee during an attack and after docking at a safe station resume their work. The code for that was just not there/half-written and then forgotten.

I fixed it by using the same behavior the Phanon trading ships use.

ColourShipNames
Also the utility script to color ship names had a subtle bug where the “*h” name replacement pattern for the homebase never worked. This did not affect normal use but for other scripts that tried to use this, it did not work.

lilchan1
x4

Post by lilchan1 » Fri, 27. Aug 21, 14:34

TY so much for this mod, Been enjoying the content!

Iwantyoursmiles
xr

Post by Iwantyoursmiles » Mon, 11. Oct 21, 19:40

Is there anyway to find out which sectors are rich in Nividium debris? I've already used the tractor system to condense every asteroid in the universe into a single debris field and I think I'm close to having mined it dry.

edit: yup, it's gone. No more nividium. I guess 400 pirate falcon miners was excessive? Moved on to ice.

Also check out the results of building a 360 ring of fire on black hole suns north gate

https://i.imgur.com/Mq7WNo4.png

dfermaut
x3fl

Post by dfermaut » Mon, 15. Nov 21, 12:20

Hello
Sorry if the question have already been ask but I don't have find anything about !
On a base of X3 AP unpatch from steam(bought some weeks ago),
I've install
X3AP_3.3_nonsteam
LitcubesUniverseV1.7.1.exe
LitcubesUniversePatchV1.7.2.exe

The game could be launch but evrywhere in the laucher screen it's written =Text|DNotFound=
The message also are like that !

So it start from that and so SWLU doesn'y work properly

Is there a solution ?

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Mon, 15. Nov 21, 14:22

http://litcube.xtimelines.net/wiki/inde ... stallation

http://litcube.xtimelines.net/wiki/index.php/Download

Base Install
Read and follow the installation guide carefully.

Litcube's Universe V1.7.1

Change log
Patch

Litcube's Universe Patch V1.7.2

Change log
Export/Import Package

Litcube's Universe Export/Import Package V2.2.6

Change log
Soundtrack
Litcube's Universe Soundtrack V1.2.1
GUI Installer
This is an optional package that changes your GUI, if you'd like to try a different one.

Includes Litcube's GUIs and TrixX's LU GUIs.

GUI Installer V1.2.7

After that, install SWLU

If you have no text, then the mod was installed incorrectly.

The language of the game must be English.

dfermaut
x3fl

Post by dfermaut » Mon, 15. Nov 21, 15:01

Thanks for the answer !
The game was in French ! I check where to change that tonight and try another time !
BR

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Mon, 15. Nov 21, 18:31

dfermaut wrote:
Mon, 15. Nov 21, 15:01
Thanks for the answer !
The game was in French ! I check where to change that tonight and try another time !
BR
addon\lang.dat

Open the file and write 44 instead of 33

Or, alternatively, translate LU and LUSW into French.

Freenan
x4

Post by Freenan » Wed, 5. Jan 22, 04:11

Hey all, so i want to give these stock exchange a try and it doenst matter what i do, buy low sell hight (haha) i never get a profit above around 1-3m (i invested over 30m each time) i know LU changed the way stock exchange work but imo its bugged now. any suggestions on that? i dont want to make trillions of profitssss from it but a little bit "more" would be nice ( not to mention sinza need to use)

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Sat, 29. Jan 22, 21:53

ComplexHub Error.

:o

https://youtu.be/zbYih6bJWso

Video SWLU, but the screenshot is pure LU mod. On the video, as in pure LU, the error is similar. If it's a mistake.

bannediablo
xr

Re:

Post by bannediablo » Tue, 15. Mar 22, 11:49

jerkrage wrote:
Tue, 17. Mar 15, 18:15
Litcube wrote:
jerkrage wrote:Might be a silly question but i was looking high and low as how to open the SCS menu or Supply Command Software menu for my ships to supply them selves? Looking at the wiki for the mod it doesn't really say how. Thanks! Oh and love the mod so far btw amazing!
https://code.google.com/p/litcubesunive ... dia_Update

Wow thanks litcube didn't even know that existed even though i read the wiki a million times haha. Really awesome mod enjoying every minute of my x3 experience!
Does this knowledge still exist out there in any form? I've literally now read the first 400 pages of this thread and keep seeing links to it.
If you're still out there, thanks so much for this great mod! I'd post a save for tribute but I feel that ship has sailed.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 15. Mar 22, 18:51

Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

bannediablo
xr

Post by bannediablo » Tue, 15. Mar 22, 19:53

Thank you!

bannediablo
xr

Post by bannediablo » Tue, 15. Mar 22, 21:46

Olorin wrote:
Sat, 19. Jan 19, 02:38
Have written up a guide on Litcube's Universe, originally posted it on discord and reddit.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x1X ... sp=sharing
You really should post this on Steam with an install guide for newbies. It would get some attention for sure. If you do, give a heads up and I'll favorite it and add them stars with the biggest point award I can muster.

It's a great guide and really well written. After playing vanilla AP for about a week, reading 500 pages of this thread and then another week or so in LU I've about got the basics down but I've learned a lot that was still a mystery and would have gotten a great jump start had I found this earlier.

Thank you for organizing and condensing all of this in an easy to read guide.

Edit

I really have to say thank you Litcube for this incredible work and egosoft for laying down a modable foundation for it.

Also thank you all that helped with it and everyone that provided the knowledge and tips through posts in this thread. Without those tips and the community I'd never have been able to figure this incredible game out and put any time any into it.

I'll freely admit that I have owned this game, TC/AP for over five years and I've attempted to play it at least once a year since then and every time I've just said to Hell with this. Somehow I made it through this time and it has been one of the best gaming experiences I've had... So great community, and thank you all!

Huillam
x4

Post by Huillam » Wed, 18. May 22, 00:37

More than a year later, those damn mammoths are still plaguing my game.
I'd like to believe that I'm not an idiot and that I have not failed to do a proper clean install I don't know how many time but just in case:
1. Download X3AP from Steam.
2. Make sure Steam didn't download the Bonus Pack. I double checked by launching vanilla AP, the only possible keybind under Controls, Interface, Extenions is 'Detector Mute Button' which was added in the latest major patch for AP if I remember correctly. Again if I remember correctly I should be able to bind 'Turbo Boost" and "Turret On/Off' if the bonus pack had been downloaded.
3. Copy the 'x3 terran conflict' folder somewhere else. In my case in F:\X3LU
4. Download the non-steam executable, back up the original executable, rename the new one to X3AP.exe, have a shortcut to that one which target line read F:\X3LU\X3AP.exe -language 44
5. Download LU base install, patch, soundtrack, E/I Package. Install in that order.

That's pretty much what I can find here and there isn't it?

The only mod all my playthrough had in common is Satellites Monitoring. I can't even imagine why it would mess with jobs and even if it did someone else would have noticed the issue by now.
All those Mammoths are in terran space and most of them spawned in place of ATF Mapping Service ships. In really rare occasions (maybe twice in total) they were used ships that I was offered to buy (always from at a station and at the same time no mammoth was docked there although after trying said mammoth was spawned after I paid).
And no plugin manager either.

Anyone with a guess? And feel free to point to me that I'm an idiot if it means no more Mammoth!

jocan2003
x4

Post by jocan2003 » Mon, 13. Jun 22, 02:24

Is there a way to disable the new emergency jumps system from LU? its hijacking the attack signal and fighting for itt with other mods i would prefer to be able to use but no matter what i do, it still fight for the signal and well, no ship ever jump out as the command gets overriten by either emerjency jumps from LU or other mods.

jocan2003
x4

Post by jocan2003 » Mon, 20. Jun 22, 22:56

New issue, after exporting and importing, the commands to search for good cannot find most of the factory even tho i have ev ery single possible sector under a satelitte.

Also when i use the get --shipyard with warea-- command in the sscript editor if i try to find anything terran it shows null even tho im sitting on the station selling the said ware. Old game pre-export still fine, new game after import bugged. The SCH trade command to TL doesnt work because he cannot find station being sold by shipyard even if he is docked to it...

Edit: After doing another new game and reimporting, that one seem fine, no idea.

Edit2: God dammit, now its the argon and boron station that disapeared from the trade list and SCH autotrade dont see them....

Edit3: I can confirm, the command get shipyard with ware seem to die out after a while. When i start a new game all shiyard ware are shown in the vaarious locatin such as the trading command, the SCH console command and the SCH trading works, but as time goes, more and more factory disapear from the list as if the shipyard were not found anymore.

I made a quickfix by iterating all station by race type big shiyard and iterate to find those wich had the proper station and now the SCH trading command works, i will need to write the same thing for the other commands, eh... i think it would be faster to just make a lib out of it......

Can anyone tell me where the custom commands added by litcube are stored? So far i found the language file but not what reference to it.

Jack08
x3tc

Post by Jack08 » Wed, 31. Aug 22, 11:49

Hi all.

Effective 2022-09-27, the wiki domain will expire, and the site will be offline permanently.

An offline mirror of the wiki is available at
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tr0u6E ... sp=sharing

Regards,
Jack08.
[ external image ]
"One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside his experience as being impossible."
―Farengar Secret-Fire

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”