[MOD] [XRM:AP] TC Plots in XRM:Albion Prelude

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

onslow77

Post by onslow77 » Tue, 31. Oct 17, 21:20

Hello!

Please clarify the installation instructions. In the OP:s first post the instructions is to NOT unpack the contents in .../Terran Conflict/addon/ folder.
However, the latest version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/c6n2x4c7v ... _Final.rar contains an "addon" and a"objects" folder.

Where in .../Terran Conflict/... shall I put the contents from those folders?

Regards
Martin

MutantDwarf
x4

Post by MutantDwarf » Wed, 1. Nov 17, 08:20

You shouldn't be modifying the folder layout of the files in the archive in any way. If the instruction is to extract the files to a certain directory (in this case .../Terran Conflict/), then you extract the entire thing into that folder, maintaining the folder structure that is present in the archive. In this case that means you merge the addon/ directory that's present in the archive with the .../Terran Conflict/addon/ directory, and you merge the objects/ directory in the archive with the .../Terran Conflict/objects/ directory.

The instruction *not* to unpack the contents into .../Terran Conflict/addon/ was because you don't want to wind up with a .../Terran Conflict/addon/addon/ directory structure; the addon/ directory in the archive is intended to be merged over top of the .../Terran Conflict/addon/ directory, not to be added inside of it.

I hope that helps.

Also: Thanks for updating this when I couldn't, Mythrantar!

-XeNoN-
x4

Post by -XeNoN- » Sat, 20. Jan 18, 15:37

Hey man probably this topic is dead by now but im wondering if this patch is compatible with 1.30d of xrm

ztd74
x3

Post by ztd74 » Fri, 26. Jan 18, 01:48

Hi. First of all: THANKS to everyone that has put effort on this. This is HOW X3:AP should have been from the very beginning. My deepest respect to all. Now to the point: can someone if possible clearly states the installation order to get a full working X3:AP+IEX+XRM+LostColony+TCplotinAP setup? I went through hundreds of posts and sometimes informations are contraddictory, mainly related to the .cat/.dat order . I try to summarize what I was able to understand by now:

1 - install x3:Albion Prelude (eheh obviously...)
2 - install IE (mandatory for IEX)
3 - install IEX
4 - install XRM
4b - install XRMI (for compatibility with IEX)?
5 - install Bonus Pack 5.1.0.0?
6 - install TC plot in AP for XRM with patches
7 - install LoCo with patches.

So some questions:
a - XRMI has to be installed too? If so which version (XRMi or XRMi-TCAP)?
b - Bonus pack is worth to be installed?
c - which patches are needed for step 6 and in which order?
d - which patches are needed for step 7 and in which order?

on page 8 of this post Mythrantar explaines the order to use his patches, but I cannot figure out what files must to be installed.

Again: many thanks to all involved in this project. I'm sorry for bothering, but It's been two months now I've read all the posts I could to figure out how to make things working and I still cannot understand because informations are scattered. So please I beg for help into summarize and clarify every step.
Sorry for my english.

-XeNoN-
x4

Re: [MOD] [XRM:AP] TC Plots in XRM:Albion Prelude

Post by -XeNoN- » Mon, 12. Jul 21, 13:31

Found some bugs with updated TC/AP plots in XRM:

If you started AP plot and entered sectors Althes/Aldrin/Segaris/Megnir your Terran/ATF ranks will go up to positive ranks, if you kill Terran/ATF ships the rank will go down but will automatically go back to positive rank 7 for both ATF/Terran
Also ATF Outpost plot intereferes with XRM station placement in Segaris meaning there are two stations one Military Outpoust from ATF Outpoust plot and XRM/AP Orbital Defence station

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”