X1TP XDownloads4 (xdownloads.co.uk)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

XDownloads

Re: X1TP XDownloads4 (xdownloads.co.uk)

Post by XDownloads » Tue, 25. May 21, 00:54

That's strange, its just the default Joomla CMS user management which I would have thought would be more secure than that. I will look into it.

XDownloads

Post by XDownloads » Tue, 25. May 21, 00:58

I've disabled the send first password by email, so that should fix the problem.
The passwords and emails are encrypted in the database.

Mokunen
x4

Post by Mokunen » Mon, 7. Jun 21, 04:10

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but, I uploaded a mod to XDownloads.co.uk and all the formatting in the description was removed, resulting in a textwall. What am I doing wrong? Link to the mod in qestion

XDownloads

Post by XDownloads » Mon, 7. Jun 21, 14:09

Mokunen wrote:
Mon, 7. Jun 21, 04:10
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but, I uploaded a mod to XDownloads.co.uk and all the formatting in the description was removed, resulting in a textwall. What am I doing wrong? Link to the mod in qestion
Hi, which editor are you using? https://xdownloads.co.uk/index.php?opti ... Itemid=276

Mokunen
x4

Post by Mokunen » Mon, 7. Jun 21, 23:27

XDownloads wrote:
Mon, 7. Jun 21, 14:09
Mokunen wrote:
Mon, 7. Jun 21, 04:10
Hi, which editor are you using? https://xdownloads.co.uk/index.php?opti ... Itemid=276
The "default" one. By the way, when I followed that link I had to log out and back in again before it'd show me anything. And just in case, the panel on the left of the website, bottom button, says "Dowownloads" :)

XDownloads

Post by XDownloads » Sat, 12. Jun 21, 00:53

Sorry for the late reply busy week (and I don't check this much any more), I noticed your editor was set to none, maybe you changed it after I replied last time.

The no editor just uses html coding.

I've switched your editor to TinyMCE, So try that. I haven't had any trouble with that editor.

Mokunen
x4

Post by Mokunen » Sun, 13. Jun 21, 00:03

XDownloads wrote:
Sat, 12. Jun 21, 00:53
Sorry for the late reply busy week (and I don't check this much any more), I noticed your editor was set to none, maybe you changed it after I replied last time.

The no editor just uses html coding.

I've switched your editor to TinyMCE, So try that. I haven't had any trouble with that editor.
Yeah, I switched through all three editors to see if one would let me post with formatting, but all three do the same thing, they eat up all the formatting when I hit the "save" button on top of the editing page.

XDownloads

Post by XDownloads » Sun, 13. Jun 21, 21:37

Ok, changed the filtering. See if that fixes your problem.

Mokunen
x4

Post by Mokunen » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 22:24

XDownloads wrote:
Sun, 13. Jun 21, 21:37
Ok, changed the filtering. See if that fixes your problem.
It's fixed, thanks a lot! :)

akeelah
x3tc

Post by akeelah » Thu, 19. Aug 21, 16:28

I created an account at Xdownloads back in 2012 with the same username as on this forum: 'akeelah', but I probably haven't logged in for years.

Now I am unable to log in at all. I'm getting the dreaded "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet." message.

I also attempted (countless times :P) to reset my password, but then I get the super-dreaded "The security token did not match. The request was aborted to prevent any security breach. Please try again." message.

What need I do to reset my account credentials so I can log in and upload my X3:AP script?
Universal Cargo Transfer (UCarT) -- Unleash the power of your Transporter Device!

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Thu, 19. Aug 21, 23:25

https://xdownloads.co.uk/index.php?opti ... Itemid=116

I log in without an account with no problem.

akeelah
x3tc

Post by akeelah » Fri, 20. Aug 21, 14:12

alexalsp wrote:
Thu, 19. Aug 21, 23:25
https://xdownloads.co.uk/index.php?opti ... Itemid=116

I log in without an account with no problem.
You can visit the site and download scripts/mods without logging in.

But if you want to upload scripts/mods for others to download, you must first log in with valid account credentials.

I'm inquiring about the latter.
Universal Cargo Transfer (UCarT) -- Unleash the power of your Transporter Device!

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Fri, 20. Aug 21, 17:32

You can visit the site and download scripts/mods without logging in.

YES

Try clearing your cache or another browser.

XDownloads

Post by XDownloads » Sat, 21. Aug 21, 01:41

akeelah wrote:
Thu, 19. Aug 21, 16:28
I created an account at Xdownloads back in 2012 with the same username as on this forum: 'akeelah', but I probably haven't logged in for years.

Now I am unable to log in at all. I'm getting the dreaded "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet." message.

I also attempted (countless times :P) to reset my password, but then I get the super-dreaded "The security token did not match. The request was aborted to prevent any security breach. Please try again." message.

What need I do to reset my account credentials so I can log in and upload my X3:AP script?
sent you a pm

N8M4R3
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by N8M4R3 » Tue, 1. Feb 22, 21:18

Hi, can someone add a download category for X3: Farnham's Lagacy please? Thank you!
Neue Erweiterung für X3 verfügbar: Farnham's Legacy | +Optional: weitere Verbesserungen im inoffiziellen Patch v1.3.14 *** Modified*** :khaak: :thumb_up:
Diese Woche im Angebot: HUD-GUI-Mix (FL) | Text-DB 0001-L049 (FL) | Textkorrekturen & Verbesserungen (FL)
Weitere Veröffentlichungen hier: N8workX
Nützliches Tool für nicht mehr vorhandene Downloads: web.archive.org
Externes Archiv für MOD/SCR Ressourcen: xdownloads.co.uk | code.google.com/archive/p/x3tcscripts/

XDownloads

Post by XDownloads » Fri, 4. Feb 22, 19:50

Done :)

Brinnie
x3tc

Post by Brinnie » Sun, 13. Feb 22, 11:54

XDownloads wrote:
Fri, 4. Feb 22, 19:50
Done :)
Thank you.

Now can someone add more "things" to download from the category for X3: Farnham's Lagacy please? Thank you! :P

CannibalCrow
x3ap

Post by CannibalCrow » Fri, 23. Sep 22, 17:31

Hello,

It seems like the Xdownloads site isn't currently functioning. Most pages take you to an error page stating "The requested page can't be found. An error has occurred while processing your request." It gives a sidebar of other links to click on, but other than the X4 mods button, most links redirect to the same error page.

CRZgatecrusher
x3fl

Post by CRZgatecrusher » Thu, 29. Sep 22, 00:27

I miss XDownloads, unfortunately it is broken. I am hoping it'll be fixed and if it the error is not known the error is: #0 in_array(): Argument #2 ($haystack) must be of type array, null given.

If nothing happens then so be it, it was a good run but I do hope it gets fixed. (Or at least the one-drive mirror gets reinstated).

XDownloads

Post by XDownloads » Mon, 3. Oct 22, 11:13

Sorry i've seen this late, I will try to fix it asap

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”