X1TP XDownloads4 (xdownloads.co.uk)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 1. Dec 15, 20:44

I have started with updating / adding download links here in the Egosoft forum for scripts/mods hosted on xdownloads. Thereby, I replaced old xdownloads or x1tp.com links with new xdownloads links or added an xdownloads link, if the provided download mirrors wouldn't work anymore. In any way, I left a short message saying what I did in the opening posts of edited script/mod threads. On xdownloads I added links to the respective script/mod threads or posts, if they weren't present yet. The majority of scripts and mods listed in the X3AP section on xdownloads should have updated download links in their forum topic now. I will continue doing the same for the other scripts / mods in the next few days.

While browsing through the different scripts and mods I noticed some oddities though:
  1. All scripts and mods in the X3AP (and XBTF) sections are listed twice. This also seems to apply to some X3R sections (like Fight -> Combat). Example from X3AP -> Cheats: Change sector owner #1 and Change sector owner #2 (by jack775544).
  2. The 500 km Comm range mod is listed under X3AP -> Life, but the "requested page can't be found" when you click on either of the links. The Download button works though.
  3. The website layout is destroyed or lets say misaligned in the X3AP tools section. What normally is displayed at the right side (GTranslate Option, redirection warning message, Login Form, Donate panel and Who's online overview) is displayed on the bottom left side instead.
I also have some questions:
  • Next to Cronos' Advanced Fight Scripts, there's a "checked-out" link, which apparently locks the topic from any further editing. Is it supposed to be like that? Not that I planned to edit anything there, but I am curious.
  • What does the abbreviation "VC" (the name of an X3AP category) stand for?
  • When browsing categories, would be possible to have the buttons to go to the next/previous and first/last page also at the bottom of current page?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

SS_T
x3ap

Post by SS_T » Wed, 2. Dec 15, 14:30

All scripts and mods in the X3AP (and XBTF) sections are listed twice. This also seems to apply to some X3R sections (like Fight -> Combat). Example from X3AP -> Cheats: Change sector owner #1 and Change sector owner #2 (by jack775544).
Fixing, some files may be unavailable to download while i'm doing this.
The 500 km Comm range mod is listed under X3AP -> Life, but the "requested page can't be found" when you click on either of the links. The Download button works though.
I have no idea why that wasn't working so I deleted it and created a new one.
Next to Cronos' Advanced Fight Scripts, there's a "checked-out" link, which apparently locks the topic from any further editing. Is it supposed to be like that? Not that I planned to edit anything there, but I am curious.
It looks like I went out of editing without saving or cancelling or I switched user accounts while editing. Shouldn't be like that and I could only remove the lock from the back end.
What does the abbreviation "VC" (the name of an X3AP category) stand for?
It was originally visual change, the server folder was VC to prevent a space in the url which might break something I was testing at the time. But the new jdownloads component reads the folder name and if I try and change it to visual change it will automatically change the server folder name.
When browsing categories, would be possible to have the buttons to go to the next/previous and first/last page also at the bottom of current page?
I've just increased the amount it shows per page so you should need to have to go to the new page. If this makes the page load up too slow, i will limit it and put the page buttons at the bottom.
The website layout is destroyed or lets say misaligned in the X3AP tools section. What normally is displayed at the right side (GTranslate Option, redirection warning message, Login Form, Donate panel and Who's online overview) is displayed on the bottom left side instead.
i'm looking in to it, it must be something in one of the file descriptions. EDIT: Fixed it was a span class in the description of x3ap hanger

Thanks for your help
New XDownloads: http://xdownloads.co.uk

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 8. Dec 15, 11:26

SS_T wrote:
When browsing categories, would be possible to have the buttons to go to the next/previous and first/last page also at the bottom of current page?
I've just increased the amount it shows per page so you should need to have to go to the new page. If this makes the page load up too slow, i will limit it and put the page buttons at the bottom.
The pages load fine, even if there are lots of entries. Thanks.

I do have a problem with the entry of the "BBS News Paket" though: Link to overview page. It is only accessible, if I'm logged in on xdownloads. If not, when I try to open that link, the error message "Error - You are not authorised to view this resource." is displayed. Additionally, you cannot find that download entry via the search. Not realising that the file is already there, I actually uploaded it again today here. But that entry has the very same problem. Since other downloads in the X2 scripts section are working fine, I have no idea what the problem is here. The google drive and MS Onedrive mirrors work fine though, so I'm using them for the moment.

Also, a minor mistake I noticed: The BBCode template in the overview of each script / mod entry for the google drive mirror uses the skydrive image instead of the google image.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

SS_T
x3ap

Post by SS_T » Fri, 11. Dec 15, 13:21

I do have a problem with the entry of the "BBS News Paket" though: Link to overview page. It is only accessible, if I'm logged in on xdownloads. If not, when I try to open that link, the error message "Error - You are not authorised to view this resource." is displayed. Additionally, you cannot find that download entry via the search. Not realising that the file is already there, I actually uploaded it again today here. But that entry has the very same problem. Since other downloads in the X2 scripts section are working fine, I have no idea what the problem is here. The google drive and MS Onedrive mirrors work fine though, so I'm using them for the moment.
It was set to a view level of special, there must be a setting which i'm struggling to find to... found it. Now when you upload a file it will be set with an access view of public.
Also, a minor mistake I noticed: The BBCode template in the overview of each script / mod entry for the google drive mirror uses the skydrive image instead of the google image.
Thanks, i will change that.

SS_T
x3ap

Post by SS_T » Sun, 20. Dec 15, 16:34

Just installed a few updates, hopefully not broke anything.

solarahawk
x4

Post by solarahawk » Sat, 26. Dec 15, 05:46

Merry Christmas! Just wanted to mention that I am unable to log in to update my mods. Even after resetting my password, I am receiving, "You can't access the private section of this site" error message immediately after attempting login.

SS_T
x3ap

Post by SS_T » Sat, 26. Dec 15, 23:18

pmed you

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 3. Jan 16, 18:56

SS_T wrote:
It was set to a view level of special, there must be a setting which i'm struggling to find to... found it. Now when you upload a file it will be set with an access view of public.
I do have the same problem with the download entry of the Ship Order Manager. I haven't tried to re-upload it yet though.

jack775544
x4

Post by jack775544 » Sun, 27. Mar 16, 01:27

Hey there SS_T
I just tried to log into the site and I got the same "You can't access the private section of this site" message that solarhawk got a while ago.

SS_T
x3ap

Post by SS_T » Wed, 27. Apr 16, 12:25

Updated the website, as usual any problems please tell me.

SS_T
x3ap

Post by SS_T » Tue, 19. Jul 16, 16:38

Doing a full backup and update.

mcaule
x4

Post by mcaule » Wed, 20. Jul 16, 10:38

Any plans on hosting LU and/or it's compatible mods there too?
I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 6. Aug 16, 17:31

Hi SS_T,

I do have problems uploading new files. I tried it two times with different files on different days with different browsers (Opera 39 and Firefox 47, Firefox 49). The first time I tried to upload this file (23 MB) two weeks ago. After filling in all the upload form details and saving (i.e. starting the upload) the website would load (or at least my browser would show me that the website does something), but the upload seemingly didn't end until it was abborted ten minutes or so later. For the second file (6 MB), which I tried to upload today, I received the following Error:
Error

Save failed with the following error: Invalid file size found. File upload aborted.
After trying it for a couple of times changing certain aspects (browsers, file type (first .exe, afterwards .zip), the file name), the upload succeeded now. However, as the Download BBCode tags are not properly filled in (just '{BBCODE_BOX2,3,4}' is listed there) and a new upload attempt shortly afterwards failed with the same error as above, this seems to be more than just a temporary glitch.

SS_T
x3ap

Post by SS_T » Tue, 9. Aug 16, 20:58

X2-Illuminatus wrote:Hi SS_T,

I do have problems uploading new files. I tried it two times with different files on different days with different browsers (Opera 39 and Firefox 47, Firefox 49). The first time I tried to upload this file (23 MB) two weeks ago. After filling in all the upload form details and saving (i.e. starting the upload) the website would load (or at least my browser would show me that the website does something), but the upload seemingly didn't end until it was abborted ten minutes or so later. For the second file (6 MB), which I tried to upload today, I received the following Error:
Error

Save failed with the following error: Invalid file size found. File upload aborted.
After trying it for a couple of times changing certain aspects (browsers, file type (first .exe, afterwards .zip), the file name), the upload succeeded now. However, as the Download BBCode tags are not properly filled in (just '{BBCODE_BOX2,3,4}' is listed there) and a new upload attempt shortly afterwards failed with the same error as above, this seems to be more than just a temporary glitch.
I'm looking into to it, looks like the update broke the uploading.

SS_T
x3ap

Post by SS_T » Tue, 9. Aug 16, 21:45

Ok, should be fixed now. When I upgraded to PHP 7 the upload file size limit got reset to 2MB which was not enough. Easy in the end.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 18. Aug 16, 16:46

Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, I'm still unable to upload these files. The error symptom is different now though. When I open up the page to add (upload) a new file to xdownloads, the progress bar displaying the loading progress of the page needs several seconds (i.e. much longer than on other pages) to reach 99% and won't progress any further. While I can fill everything in, the bar remains at 99% on the screen. Submitting the file (i.e. clicking on the "save" button) brings me to the main overview page after waiting a few tens of seconds without any message of success. The file is nowhere to be found either. I tried it with two different browsers (Opera 39, Firefox 49) with all extensions disabled, but the result was always the same.

SS_T
x3ap

Post by SS_T » Sat, 3. Sep 16, 23:04

X2-Illuminatus wrote:Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, I'm still unable to upload these files. The error symptom is different now though. When I open up the page to add (upload) a new file to xdownloads, the progress bar displaying the loading progress of the page needs several seconds (i.e. much longer than on other pages) to reach 99% and won't progress any further. While I can fill everything in, the bar remains at 99% on the screen. Submitting the file (i.e. clicking on the "save" button) brings me to the main overview page after waiting a few tens of seconds without any message of success. The file is nowhere to be found either. I tried it with two different browsers (Opera 39, Firefox 49) with all extensions disabled, but the result was always the same.
Sorry for the extremely late reply. The page loading does seem slow but I don't think thats the problem, it looks like it was not auto publishing the new files when you upload them.

This should be fixed now, confirmed with my test account. please try again.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 9. Sep 16, 11:52

SS_T wrote:Sorry for the extremely late reply.
I think we are at par now with late replys. ;)

I made two new upload tests: The upload of a .zip version of LV's Cheatpackage worked fine. The upload of the XTM Patch.exe 0.75 was still somewhat problematic though. The initial upload itself worked fine too and the download entry showed up correctly on the overview page (under X3: Reunion -> Total Conversions). However, clicking on it would always bring up a 404 page not found error. The edit button worked fine though and brought me to the normal Edit Download page of the file, where I could make and save changes. I then deleted the file from xdownloads and received these two messages:
Selected 'Download' including assigned file(s) succesful deleted.
Error

The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay SQL=SELECT a.file_id, a.file_title, a.file_alias, a.description, a.description_long, a.file_pic, a.images, a.price, a.release, a.file_language, a.system, a.license, a.url_license, a.license_agree, a.size, a.date_added, a.file_date, a.publish_from, a.publish_to, a.use_timeframe, a.url_download, a.preview_filename, a.other_file_id, a.md5_value, a.sha1_value, a.extern_file, a.extern_site, a.mirror_1, a.mirror_2, a.extern_site_mirror_1, a.extern_site_mirror_2, a.url_home, a.author, a.url_author, a.created_id, a.created_mail, a.modified_id, a.modified_date, a.submitted_by, a.set_aup_points, a.downloads, a.cat_id, a.changelog, a.password, a.password_md5, a.views, a.metakey, a.metadesc, a.robots, a.update_active, a.custom_field_1, a.custom_field_2, a.custom_field_3, a.custom_field_4, a.custom_field_5, a.custom_field_6, a.custom_field_7, a.custom_field_8, a.custom_field_9, a.custom_field_10, a.custom_field_11, a.custom_field_12, a.custom_field_13, a.custom_field_14, a.access, a.language, a.ordering, a.featured, a.published, a.checked_out, a.checked_out_time, a.modified_date as modified, a.modified_id,CASE WHEN a.publish_from = 0 THEN a.date_added ELSE a.publish_from END as publish_from,a.publish_to, a.images, a.metakey, a.metadesc, a.access, a.downloads, LENGTH(a.description_long) AS readmore,CASE WHEN badcats.id is not null THEN 0 ELSE a.published END AS state,aa.url_download AS filename_from_other_download,c.title AS category_title, c.access AS category_access, c.alias AS category_alias, c.cat_dir AS category_cat_dir, c.cat_dir_parent AS category_cat_dir_parent,u.name AS creator,u2.name AS modifier,u2.name AS modifier,l.title AS license_title, l.url AS license_url, l.description AS license_text, l.id as lid,ROUND(r.rating_sum / r.rating_count, 0) AS rating, r.rating_count as rating_count, r.rating_sum as rating_sum,parent.title as parent_title, parent.id as parent_id, parent.alias as parent_alias,menuf.id AS menuf_itemid,menuc.id AS menuc_cat_itemid,c.published, CASE WHEN badcats.id is null THEN c.published ELSE 0 END AS parents_published FROM #__jdownloads_files AS a LEFT JOIN #__jdownloads_files AS aa on aa.file_id = a.other_file_id LEFT JOIN #__jdownloads_categories AS c ON c.id = a.cat_id LEFT JOIN #__users AS ua ON ua.id = a.created_id LEFT JOIN #__users AS uam ON uam.id = a.modified_id LEFT JOIN #__users AS u on u.id = a.created_id LEFT JOIN #__users AS u2 on u2.id = a.modified_id LEFT JOIN #__jdownloads_licenses AS l on l.id = a.license LEFT JOIN #__jdownloads_ratings AS r on r.file_id = a.file_id LEFT JOIN #__jdownloads_categories as parent ON parent.id = c.parent_id LEFT JOIN (SELECT id, link, access, published from #__menu GROUP BY link) AS menuf on menuf.link LIKE CONCAT('index.php?option=com_jdownloads&view=download&id=',a.file_id) AND menuf.published = 1 AND menuf.access IN (1,1,2,3,6) LEFT JOIN (SELECT id, link, access, published from #__menu GROUP BY link) AS menuc on menuc.link LIKE CONCAT('index.php?option=com_jdownloads&view=category&catid=',a.cat_id) AND menuc.published = 1 AND menuc.access IN (1,1,2,3,6) LEFT OUTER JOIN (SELECT cat.id as id FROM #__jdownloads_categories AS cat JOIN #__jdownloads_categories AS parent ON cat.lft BETWEEN parent.lft AND parent.rgt AND parent.published != 1 GROUP BY cat.id ) AS badcats ON badcats.id = c.id WHERE a.access IN (1,1,2,3,6) AND c.access IN (1,1,2,3,6) AND CASE WHEN badcats.id is null THEN a.published ELSE 0 END IN (0,1,2) AND (a.publish_from = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR a.publish_from <= '2016-09-09 09:43:53') AND (a.publish_to = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR a.publish_to >= '2016-09-09 09:43:53') ORDER BY a.downloads DESC LIMIT 1000 The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM #__jdownloads_files AS a LEFT JOIN #__jdownloads_files AS aa on aa.file_id = a.other_file_id LEFT JOIN #__jdownloads_categories AS c ON c.id = a.cat_id LEFT JOIN #__users AS ua ON ua.id = a.created_id LEFT JOIN #__users AS uam ON uam.id = a.modified_id LEFT JOIN #__users AS u on u.id = a.created_id LEFT JOIN #__users AS u2 on u2.id = a.modified_id LEFT JOIN #__jdownloads_licenses AS l on l.id = a.license LEFT JOIN #__jdownloads_ratings AS r on r.file_id = a.file_id LEFT JOIN #__jdownloads_categories as parent ON parent.id = c.parent_id LEFT JOIN (SELECT id, link, access, published from #__menu GROUP BY link) AS menuf on menuf.link LIKE CONCAT('index.php?option=com_jdownloads&view=download&id=',a.file_id) AND menuf.published = 1 AND menuf.access IN (1,1,2,3,6) LEFT JOIN (SELECT id, link, access, published from #__menu GROUP BY link) AS menuc on menuc.link LIKE CONCAT('index.php?option=com_jdownloads&view=category&catid=',a.cat_id) AND menuc.published = 1 AND menuc.access IN (1,1,2,3,6) LEFT OUTER JOIN (SELECT cat.id as id FROM #__jdownloads_categories AS cat JOIN #__jdownloads_categories AS parent ON cat.lft BETWEEN parent.lft AND parent.rgt AND parent.published != 1 GROUP BY cat.id ) AS badcats ON badcats.id = c.id WHERE a.access IN (1,1,2,3,6) AND c.access IN (1,1,2,3,6) AND CASE WHEN badcats.id is null THEN a.published ELSE 0 END IN (0,1,2) AND (a.publish_from = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR a.publish_from <= '2016-09-09 09:43:53') AND (a.publish_to = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR a.publish_to >= '2016-09-09 09:43:53')
Afterwards I reuploaded the file and now everything seems to work as it should.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 23. Mar 17, 11:06

Hi SS_T,

It seems the edit button on the overview page of an uploaded script / mod on xdownloads vanished, which means I'm unable to make any edits. I tried it with three different browsers (Opera 44, Firefox 51 and Chrome 46) and it doesn't matter, if it's my own scripts (those I uploaded) or those uploaded by others. Would you please have a look!

SS_T
x3ap

Post by SS_T » Thu, 23. Mar 17, 20:28

This one?

Nothing has changed recently.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”