[AL Plugin] Litcube's Phanon Corporation V1.21

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: [AL Plugin] Litcube's Phanon Corporation V1.21

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 7. Jun 21, 21:20

fisher 2000 wrote:
Sat, 29. May 21, 12:54
Derax123 wrote:
Thu, 2. Jan 20, 11:42
Does anyone have a working link to the Xenon/Khaak enemy patch for this excellent Mod?
Just came back to AP after FL and I'm also looking for a workable link, if anyone can be so kind to share.
The one from the starting post is available from the internet archive wayback machine: Link
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

fisher 2000
x3ap

Post by fisher 2000 » Mon, 7. Jun 21, 23:21

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Mon, 7. Jun 21, 21:20
fisher 2000 wrote:
Sat, 29. May 21, 12:54
Derax123 wrote:
Thu, 2. Jan 20, 11:42
Does anyone have a working link to the Xenon/Khaak enemy patch for this excellent Mod?
Just came back to AP after FL and I'm also looking for a workable link, if anyone can be so kind to share.
The one from the starting post is available from the internet archive wayback machine: Link
Thanks X2! Great job on FL btw :D

Ldmf
x4

Post by Ldmf » Sun, 20. Jun 21, 21:09

does anyone know it works with FL?

Slothdemon
x3ap

Post by Slothdemon » Thu, 6. Jan 22, 09:09

Ldmf wrote:
Sun, 20. Jun 21, 21:09
does anyone know it works with FL?
I'm a complete noob at this, but I am starting a game and I'll update if I see any issues. It looks like it starts just fine though. I do think dynamic relations will be a bear to deal with. In theory if Phanon is allied to everyone, and you fight them, everyone will hate you eventually. I'll see how it plays out but I think we may see a compatibility issue based on the other posts in this thread.

My theory:
1. If Phanon is allied to everyone, you killing any of them will make the galaxy hate you.
2. If we revert the relations fix the underlying issue (Phanon ships warp script and jump beacon ownership) is unresolved.

Slothdemon
x3ap

Post by Slothdemon » Thu, 13. Jan 22, 21:12

No dice, After getting through the intro I received the report mail from Phanon and basically no change on any of them.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”