Marine Repairs and Training [TC][AP][ALP]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

alexalsp
x4

Re: Marine Repairs and Training [TC][AP][ALP]

Post by alexalsp » Tue, 7. Sep 21, 21:40

The site is down, there is no access. Someone said that the site has moved, you can upload the mod to the cloud or a link to the new site address please.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 11. Sep 21, 18:05

Maybe just a temporary outage? The xdownloads link in the opening post works fine for me. Here's the respective Onedrive mirror link just in case.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

X3bestone

Post by X3bestone » Thu, 21. Jul 22, 16:50

I'm wondering about the repair cost when using 'single repair ship'. I have a M3 with a 19K hull and it's 85% undamaged.
When trying to repair that 15% dmg, it says i need more than 97K... is this correct?
I thought with a default repair cost of 4, it should be much lower? Like 11K?

Scoob
x4

Post by Scoob » Fri, 19. Aug 22, 19:06

Hi, I have a query:

I set Training Cost per point of training to zero, as well as Repair cost per hull point to zero. However, a short while later I've lost over 3m credits from my account. I can see that the four Marines (all I have) on one of my ships are levelling up and I assume they're repairing some of the damaged ships I have at the same station.

Basically, my credits are being drained quite rapidly, but not regularly, I see a few 100k cr vanish every few minutes and I'm not sure what's happening. What settings are needed for fully free (credits and Materials) repairs?

Cheers.

Edit: It looks like the "boot camp" option was to blame, with a Training Cost being taken regardless of the value being zeroed. With Boot camp Off, I didn't lose money, nor did any of my four Marines gain rank, which is fine. I'd rather they train on the job. Note: they were NOT repairing other docked ships of mine on the same station the Marine (TP) is docked at.

Edit 2: I notice that while my Marines now repair for free as desired - exactly how I had it configured in AP years ago - they do not gain experience from performing repairs as before. This might be some new (for me) quirk in the script, or some weird FL-related issue. Regardless, with Boot Camp (training for low-level Marines) enabled they (I just had four Marines) drain cash at an alarming rate, despite setting cost to zero. So, this had to be turned off entirely. Actually, when I last used this script I don't think the Boot Camp stuff even existed.

Dunno how many people are still playing X3TC/AP/FL but thought I'd share my initially findings here.

KRM398
xr

Post by KRM398 » Wed, 28. Sep 22, 19:43

site and downloads are all dead, it appears time moves on and this mod has died.

Huillam
x4

Post by Huillam » Thu, 29. Sep 22, 13:23

viewtopic.php?p=4713492#p4713492
That one is still working.

I also still have Marine_Repairs_and_Training.zip and Marine_Repairs_and_Training-V214-2015-01-01.zip on my hard drive that I could upload if needed. Looking at the respective download URLs the latter should be the original version but I'm not entirely sure.

XDownloads

Post by XDownloads » Mon, 3. Oct 22, 11:22

Sorry, the site is back up. links should work now.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”