[SCRIPT] Phanon Corporation for X3AP+XRM 1.20

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Sat, 14. Dec 13, 01:48

Litcube wrote:By *us*, do you mean you?
Yes. Me (and anyone else who might be confused).

Thanks for clearing it up. I would call that "Cash on Hand" which is a term I encounter often.

But I am still a bit confused, because I seem to recall the "Credit Worth" number being negative. Frequently. By a lot. And not in XRM.

So I expected you to say that "Credit Worth" was some combination of Cash on Hand and the balance owed to the bank. Like "Net Worth" - "Liquid Assets", or "Cash on Hand" - "Principal Owed to Bank" or some such thing.

Still puzzled...

B

Teleth

Post by Teleth » Mon, 16. Dec 13, 18:58

The negative cashflow is why I implemented the hourly trade rank to show that Phanon was operating normally.
The financial report for Phanon Corp now displays hour-based trade rank.
In the event the trade rank is bankrupt, Phanon Corp is not successfully trading.
If it doesn't say bankrupt then it is fine regardless of negatives. It may not be operating perfectly however.

It's possible XRM's pricing has changed and the script is out of date; I haven't booted up X3 in almost a year now. I'm not sure I'm up to the task of updating it right now..

Lakz

Post by Lakz » Fri, 20. Dec 13, 21:22

Lakz wrote:After a few hours, the tasks will suddenly start to pileup again and turning the plugin off will crash the game.
I started a new game, problem solved. The script now works perfectly well. Something was probably conflicting with my old savegame.

As for the initial negative balance, I see this too. But they seem to be doing well nonetheless. The third generation made good progress and even built a station within the first 8 hours. The balance is in the green too.

Fantastic script.

dizzysoul

Post by dizzysoul » Sat, 21. Dec 13, 07:24

Is it possible to have more than one competing corporation active at a time? I'd love to play a Civilization-esque game where there's several opponents (maybe with different personalities) competing against me and each other. It would make the universe seem much more alive and challenging!

Igor.tverd
x3ap

Post by Igor.tverd » Sat, 11. Jan 14, 18:56

Is this compatible with the latest XRM version?
Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science fiction is the improbable made possible.

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: [SCRIPT] Phanon Corporation for X3AP+XRM 1.20

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Thu, 27. Feb 14, 17:34

Hi Teleth,

Thanks for your work on this for us.

Just to let you know, the link in the quote below from the 1st page is now broken.

I think you need this link:
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=3290168
Teleth wrote: The original Phanon Corporation thread is located here if you wish to know more about it.

markmid
x2

Post by markmid » Mon, 12. May 14, 17:55

dizzysoul wrote:Is it possible to have more than one competing corporation active at a time? I'd love to play a Civilization-esque game where there's several opponents (maybe with different personalities) competing against me and each other. It would make the universe seem much more alive and challenging!
I was working on this ten years ago :) we got someways into it, by alternating the races to opposing ones when conflict occurred so you could in theory run as many races as your performance could handle.

One snag that I remember happened was when 3 way battles needed to start.

Looking at it again i'd probably make small companies that are allied with a major faction but have their own mini faction battles going on, so they can fight each other but don't take part in the larger map fights very often. These companies could only possibly ever be at war with one other company at once. Even easier would just be to say that we can do two more companies and that's it. (Using the unknown race).

NightxxxLord

Re: [SCRIPT] Phanon Corporation for X3AP+XRM 1.20

Post by NightxxxLord » Tue, 16. Nov 21, 17:34

Hi. This script compatible to XRM 1.3b (Last version)?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”