[X3AP Bonus Plugin] Trade MK3 Blacklist Manager

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

joeobrien22

Re: [X3AP Bonus Plugin] Trade MK3 Blacklist Manager

Post by joeobrien22 » Mon, 23. Mar 20, 01:23

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Sun, 22. Mar 20, 18:22
It's included in the official Bonus Package, which can be downloaded here. (Also linked and mentioned in the opening post. ;) )
Thank you! Working now, time to get back into it!

joeobrien22

Post by joeobrien22 » Tue, 24. Mar 20, 01:33

Not sure if this is a problem from the bonus pack or not but...
One of my pilots is cycling through: "but wares at best price" before going to standby... All the other traders were working normally so I tried the usual selling and ejecting cargo.. Yet I went into manual nav and found that every station in every sector I went into was red. I have high standing with all said sectors and no other pilots show this... Any suggestions?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 28. Mar 20, 09:11

Check the friend/foe settings of your trader ship.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Sadiq
x4

Post by Sadiq » Wed, 11. Aug 21, 21:41

So I dusted off the old game, because I heard there was a new add-on, and started working with the BLM. I was wondering if there was a way to copy the list from one game to another? I I usually play a Commonweath startup, and so black list all terran, pirate, yaki, unknown, warzone, etc (you see where this is going) sectors. The list is quite extensive, and a PITA to remake from game to game. I know it's been years, but if anyone is still paying attention and knows I'd really appreciate it. TIA

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”