[X3AP Bonus Plugin] Trade MK3 Blacklist Manager

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 19. Aug 15, 15:31

The blacklist will only prevent the UT for searching those sectors for its destination.

however due to the lack of jump games in Terran sectors, the UT ends up jumping to Asteroid belt as its the closest jump gate it can reach, then flys the rest of the way.

so you also need to blacklist sectors that you cant reach without traveling through war sectors, these will include Jupiter 2 and 3.

possibly others depending on where you have jump beacons (assuming your rank is high enough to actually use the beacons).

you may need to include Saturn and Mars too (if they dont have jump beacons available)

Cursed Ghost
x3tc

Post by Cursed Ghost » Thu, 20. Aug 15, 12:30

possibly others depending on where you have jump beacons (assuming your rank is high enough to actually use the beacons).

you may need to include Saturn and Mars too (if they dont have jump beacons available)
jump beacons ? where do you get those because as far as I can tell there is no such thing at least not for the player

I know the NPCs have a few doted around various places because I blew up a bunch in terran space hoping that it would stop the RFF ships escaping when I'm trying to take them over since I cant follow if they use one of them beckons as a jump point

which is odd I would have though jump beacons would be jump beacons no matter who owns em and I would have though I'd be able to use em to as long as I know there locations and can select them as a target odd thing though I can use the jump beacons in commonwealth space weird

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 20. Aug 15, 13:59

You can use the race owned jump beacons. But only if you are not enemies with the race.

so if you are friendly with Terrans, you can use their jump beacons, meaning you can jump to most terran sectors. Of course, this doesn't help if you have destroyed them.

to get your own, you need to find RRF ships that have them and board them. You will gain access to the jump beacon in their cargo and can deploy them whereever.

If there are no more beacons in terran space, then you will also need to blacklist, Saturn, Titan, Saturn 2, Saturn 3, Mars, Venus and Mercury (also earth, but theres no stations there so it doesn't matter).

Also, destroying jump beacons wont prevent ships jumping out. Jump beacons are to jump to, not to jump from, but they are mainly used by the player

joeobrien22

Re: [X3AP Bonus Plugin] Trade MK3 Blacklist Manager

Post by joeobrien22 » Sun, 22. Mar 20, 18:15

does anyone have this plugin for download anymore?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 22. Mar 20, 18:22

It's included in the official Bonus Package, which can be downloaded here. (Also linked and mentioned in the opening post. ;) )
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

joeobrien22

Post by joeobrien22 » Mon, 23. Mar 20, 01:23

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Sun, 22. Mar 20, 18:22
It's included in the official Bonus Package, which can be downloaded here. (Also linked and mentioned in the opening post. ;) )
Thank you! Working now, time to get back into it!

joeobrien22

Post by joeobrien22 » Tue, 24. Mar 20, 01:33

Not sure if this is a problem from the bonus pack or not but...
One of my pilots is cycling through: "but wares at best price" before going to standby... All the other traders were working normally so I tried the usual selling and ejecting cargo.. Yet I went into manual nav and found that every station in every sector I went into was red. I have high standing with all said sectors and no other pilots show this... Any suggestions?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 28. Mar 20, 09:11

Check the friend/foe settings of your trader ship.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Sadiq
x4

Post by Sadiq » Wed, 11. Aug 21, 21:41

So I dusted off the old game, because I heard there was a new add-on, and started working with the BLM. I was wondering if there was a way to copy the list from one game to another? I I usually play a Commonweath startup, and so black list all terran, pirate, yaki, unknown, warzone, etc (you see where this is going) sectors. The list is quite extensive, and a PITA to remake from game to game. I know it's been years, but if anyone is still paying attention and knows I'd really appreciate it. TIA

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”