[MOD] [AP/TC] X-Tra Ship/Station Pack - [V2.01 Hotfixed Available 21/5/2012]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

phantomrock2
x4

Cant Dock @ Stations

Post by phantomrock2 » Sat, 25. Nov 17, 00:16

Some of the stations are showing up as not being be able to dock at and some Terran stations are asking for Teladi goods in the Terran sectors

Please help

jshru

Post by jshru » Mon, 27. Nov 17, 14:24

did you have any luck i love some of these ships and would like them in my star wars univers

Pitagora
x4

Post by Pitagora » Sun, 17. Dec 17, 16:14

I'm using this mod in my current AP playthrough I've chosen the proteus as my personal ship but I've found a problem: this ship cannot load marines.

While in the info/cargo sheets I can see the 0/20 marine entry, I can't buy them from military outposts or transfer them from another ship.

Actually I don't know if any other ship in the pack have the same problem, but I'd like to fix it myself if someone is willing to tell me how.
Didn't see any entry in tship.txt related to marines so I really don't know where to put my hands on...
Ricarica et impera!

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 17. Dec 17, 16:19

Have you checked already, whether that ship has a Cargo Life Support system installed? Without one, Marines and other personnel cannot come on board.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Pitagora
x4

Post by Pitagora » Sun, 17. Dec 17, 16:22

I'm going to check if I'm THAT dumb... brb

EDIT: Holy mother of... yes I am... I've installed all the ship equipments from a docked ship... all but the cargo life support system... Spent one full hour trying to fix the problem messing with game files...
Ricarica et impera!

Pitagora
x4

Post by Pitagora » Wed, 20. Dec 17, 09:18

OK it's me again, this time the problem is real.

The shipyard in Megnir doesn't sell any ship. I've studied the code in the "fixed" AP (ship only) version file "addon\director\cadius ship pack.xml"

Here is the relevant part (removed the actual ship list to make it shorter)

Code: Select all

<find_station race="terran" group="TR" multiple="1" typename="SS_FAC_TR_SHIP">
            <sector x="0" y="0"/>
            <jumps max="100"/>
          </find_station>
          <do_all exact="{group.object.count@TR}" counter="count">
	    <remove_products  object="{group.object.{counter@count}@TR}">
              <ware typename="SS_SH_USC_TP"/>
							[...]
              <ware typename="SS_SH_TR_M1H"/>
	    </remove_products> 
          </do_all>

<find_station race="terran" group="TR1" multiple="1" typename="SS_FAC_TR_SHIP">
            <sector x="13" y="2"/>
            <jumps max="0"/>
          </find_station>
          <do_all exact="{group.object.count@TR1}" counter="count">
            <add_products  object="{group.object.{counter@count}@TR1}">
							[...]
              <ware typename="SS_SH_TR_M0"/>
            </add_products>
          </do_all>

<find_station race="terran" group="TR2" multiple="1" typename="SS_FAC_TR_SHIP">
            <sector x="12" y="3"/>
            <jumps max="0"/>
          </find_station>
          <do_all exact="{group.object.count@TR2}" counter="count">
            <add_products  object="{group.object.{counter@count}@TR2}">
							[...]
              <ware typename="SS_SH_USC_TL_MINING"/>
            </add_products>
          </do_all>

<find_station race="terran" group="TR3" multiple="1" typename="SS_FAC_TR_SHIP">
            <sector x="11" y="1"/>
            <jumps max="0"/>
          </find_station>
          <do_all exact="{group.object.count@TR3}" counter="count">
            <add_products  object="{group.object.{counter@count}@TR3}">
							[...]
              <ware typename="SS_SH_USC_TL_TEPUKEI"/>
            </add_products>
          </do_all>
As you can see the director script first remove all the ships from any terran shipyard then manually add a selection to 3 specific terran shipyard:
[13,2] The moon
[12,3] Mars
[11,1] Saturn

But nothing has been added to [15,10] Megnir

While I can read and barely understand the above code, I lack the knowledge to identify that megnir shipyard and fill it with some ship to sell. I've tried copying an entire section putting TR4 as group argument and 15,10 as sector coords but nothing happens...

While I've made a workaround in my playthorugh via in game scripting tool I'd like to fix the mod for my next playthrough or someone else who may be interested.

Can anyone fix, or tell me how to fix, this problem?
Ricarica et impera!

shockwave93
x4

readtext errors

Post by shockwave93 » Wed, 17. Jan 18, 02:29

Hello, sorry for beating a dead horse but I am having readtext errors on the names of all the ships. I checked my t files and they are set to language 44, I am playing the game in English so it doesn't seem to be that.

For reference, the 2 t files I have are 9951-L044 and 9953-L044. This is with a clean install on X3AP with the AP patch installed over it as explained in a previous post. Also the .cat and .dat files have been renamed to 05 and moved to the primary folder. If any more information is needed please lmk and I appreciate any and all advice. :) thank you.

LordGaara

Post by LordGaara » Sun, 1. Apr 18, 20:45

The mod looks awesome but after installing it crashes to desktop when trying to load my savegame. Suggestions please?

Edit: Using the Gog war pack version, and yes, I installed the compatibility patch.

Letzt
xr

Terran Orbital weapons platform Phalanx doesn't do anything

Post by Letzt » Thu, 16. Aug 18, 00:57

Hey guys I know its late but in anticipation of X4 went back to play AP with full Terran stuff.

So I bought an Orbital Weapons Platform Phalanx and its simple, it doesn't look like it has any weapons and some Xenons came up to it to attack and it doesn't fire anything at them, so, what is this and whats the purpose of it, can I make it work as an actual OWP or something wasn't installed correctly.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I managed to activate it, found a command and assigned it to a key.
BUT it changed to an argon looking one with full turrets and shields, description says 2 turrets and this one have too many for a 4 mil defense package. Oh well.

Staberind
x4

Re: [MOD] [AP/TC] X-Tra Ship/Station Pack - [V2.01 Hotfixed Available 21/5/2012]

Post by Staberind » Sun, 13. Jan 19, 01:29

Happy New Year, Sorry for the Necro, but I was wondering Whether Cadius was about, The Kha'ak in X4 need some spicing up, and the ones in this pack are fantastic, so I was thinking of trying to import the models to X4. but I wish to go about getting permissions before I even try...?
Aladna Hill, Again, AP, 3.1. in the last Game worthy of the "X" title. <<<< X4 might just be changing this. :?:

Roßkilde

Re: [MOD] [AP/TC] X-Tra Ship/Station Pack - [V2.01 Hotfixed Available 21/5/2012]

Post by Roßkilde » Sun, 12. May 19, 17:00

Hiho - need the X-Tra Terran Conflict v2.01c für X3:TC - Thanks in advance! ;-)

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 13. May 19, 18:44

Have you tried the download links in the opening post already?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Roßkilde

Post by Roßkilde » Mon, 13. May 19, 20:55

Jupp, habe den Mod von der Starseite gezogen. Mein Problem ist allerdings, das ich keine Stationen zu Komplexen verbinden kann - darum die Nachfrage nach 2.01c ;)

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re:

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 14. May 19, 22:19

Likely solution for said problem detailed in the following post:
Zindian wrote:
Sun, 24. Sep 17, 11:16
Sorry for resurrection, but seems like lot of people having problems with COMPLEX CONSTRUCTION KITS.So here is my solution:
Use X3 Editor 2 and open Dummies.pck file with Text Viewer(you need to open it from the X-Tra Terran Conflict.cat file).About half way down search for SDTYPE_GUN;44; and change it for SDTYPE_GUN;43; Paste this at the end of the document: SDTYPE_CONNECTION;1;
dummy_connection;NULL;1;NULL;0; Save and exit.This worked for me.

fisher 2000
x3ap

Re:

Post by fisher 2000 » Wed, 9. Oct 19, 23:44

biohazard15 wrote:
Fri, 21. Jun 13, 21:24
Jobs file for X-tra Ship Pack & X3AP 3.0
Based on NighTragE's Jobs: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... 75#3991775

REQUIRED:Unuhara's patch for X-tra & AP 3.0

Changes include:

- Xenon Z's count was reduced to 2 - it's supposed to be a rare mini-CPU ship, after all
- Ever wondered why the militaries never got those new TS+ Military Freighters? Well, now they do - all Military Freight Transporters now use TS+
- Terran TS+ Hayabusa now used by some Terran Weapon traders
- Baldric Miner & Baldric Superfreighter now used by respective Terran jobs
- Yaki now use Kariudo and Senshi in addition to Akurei
- There is a chance that you may encounter a Pirate in a Terran fighter

You may download it here: http://yadi.sk/d/Qlwe-HAb63GQu
Is there anyway of getting this added to the main post? I didn't realise this was a thing until I came across it as I was reading past posts. I think it would benifit many players :lol:

fisher 2000
x3ap

Re:

Post by fisher 2000 » Sat, 10. Apr 21, 20:25

Cadius wrote:
Tue, 15. Jul 14, 03:48
Accidentally made an OTAS Carrier

OTAS M1 Olympias
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Hey Cadius, I know it's been a while but with the announcement of X3FL, The first mod I thought of adding was yours. I was curious if you have any plans to finish off the update you was planning all these years ago and put them into X3FL? Your work is awesome! I love how every ship you make feels like it belongs in the universe.

Riccardoman
x4

Post by Riccardoman » Mon, 12. Apr 21, 23:53

I'm currently playing xtended terran conflict and I found in the xuniverse forum that the ship pack by cadius had been made compatible
Unfortunately all the links are down

Has anyone the ship pack compatible with XTC 2.2?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 14. Apr 21, 21:18

Here's the compatibility patch by dertien. The download links in the thread seem to work fine.

fisher 2000
x3ap

Post by fisher 2000 » Sat, 22. May 21, 00:53

Has anyone tested this mod for compatibility in x3fl? It's an essential mod for me during AP

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”