[X3TC Bonus Plugin] Turbo Boost

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Sat, 13. Oct 12, 21:52

@Xannn: It is no problem at all. But is your problem solved? Or do you need to find the right thread for it?

@Probe1: I agree. And you're right. And, now, please stop talking about it, or we will lose it! ;)

Xannn

Post by Xannn » Sat, 13. Oct 12, 22:31

Just installed the Community Configuration Menu and it works like a charm, Turbo Boost don't use Energy Cells anymore, even to start it.

Thanks again for all the help, I hope that newcomers with the same problem as I could use this info too ^^.

(AP Bonus Pack Version of Turbo Boost)

Have fun ^^.

Bobisback

Post by Bobisback » Tue, 20. Nov 12, 09:15

hey guys, this thing looks great so far but i am having a issue with it activating.

It seems to activate once without problems but then at 70% laser energy it dies stating not enough energy. and it will not start back up until laser energy goes back to 100%? any ideas?

currently i have the laser threshold set to 0% all other things are off except energy, and my ship haas nothing but ammo based weapons. any ideas?

thanks,

edit: never mind i see what hte issue is, it would seem that hte booster takes 1000 cap every sec or so and it turns out my ship only has 3000 cap, ummm sorta makes the booster not so useful on a laser energy setup.

Ferenczy66
x3tc

Post by Ferenczy66 » Tue, 25. Dec 12, 16:34

What would be the reason for a Blank Menu to appear when trying to configure TB

It just gives me a window like it wants to work,, but no options whatsoever.

-Using AP & XRM

Using CPC 1.51 & Plugin Lite v 1.47

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”