Complete List Of XSP Ships

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

azzadawg

Post by azzadawg » Tue, 6. Mar 18, 08:14

THanks for the heads up mate! I was hoping moving the cameradummy would shift the view past that triangle... sadly it didn't work.

Tried changing every instance to x3tc when presented with the dropdown menu, still doesn't show the weapon loadout changes for some reason. The ship stat changes work, just not the guns or missiles. This model has only one weapon slot and no turrets.

Is it possible to change the ship size in game? For example scaling it down by 50%? I changed the class to M6 (from M2) and it allowed me to dock at a station, but ship crashed on undock, presumably because it's massive.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 6. Mar 18, 10:38

The only way to change the size would be to scale down the model itself.
you could technically do this manually, but i wouldn't advise it. Best to import it into gmax, scale it down then export it out again

davidphd

Re: Complete List Of XSP Ships

Post by davidphd » Wed, 29. Apr 20, 09:09

Thank you! This is great. I hope you leave this up. I found it about three years ago, downloaded a bunch of ships but my occupation took me places and I lost my folder. I'm glad it's still here.
There ought to be laws for robots...

J.M.

Post by J.M. » Thu, 30. Apr 20, 19:15

Had a little dig around my stuff that got packed up when I moved house and found my old hard drive with the Stargate, Babylon 5 and star wars ships that GBLRO001 and myself made. As the old thread which I posted them on is locked, ill put them on here. My friend has an account with nexusmods and says that they're pretty reliable, so I got him to upload them to there, any way enjoy:
https://www.nexusmods.com/x3terranconflict/mods/110/

captaincosmos
x4

Post by captaincosmos » Tue, 12. May 20, 06:52

quick question, the BPG files, how can I use them? because whenever I try to download them they download as an HTML file and I am trying to install them through the plug-in manager.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 16. May 20, 09:41

captaincosmos wrote:
Tue, 12. May 20, 06:52
quick question, the BPG files, how can I use them? because whenever I try to download them they download as an HTML file and I am trying to install them through the plug-in manager.
Right-click on the download link, then use the "Save file as..." option (or similar).
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Delphis
x3

Post by Delphis » Thu, 27. Aug 20, 16:21

Anyone else having issues trying to view the models from downloaded/modded ships? ( IN X3 Editor 2)

Getting an exception error of :

'Interface function OpenFile of plugin 3D Viewer (DS.X3E.ThreeDeeViewer.MainWindow) [3DViewer.plugin] threw exception System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'

Looks like something on the reading/initialization of the model data is not right?

Also seems to happen on some original in-game ones as well. Seems quite hit or miss. :?

stuw2k
x3ap

Post by stuw2k » Sun, 22. Nov 20, 21:04

hi guys, i see that this thread is still active even in 2020.

has anyone come up with any ships from the expanse? would love to give the Roci a spin

Sajuuk

Post by Sajuuk » Sun, 11. Apr 21, 20:59

Hi @ all

I´m looking for a new modern ATF M3 Thor XSP with new texturesthat i have already seen in some mods. I don´t like the TC Version and the only one i was found is older then my son. :lol:

Could anybody help me,please?

Connarius
x3tc

Post by Connarius » Thu, 13. May 21, 17:42

Hello out there.

Im searching for XSP vessels from Wing Commander 1-4, as well as Privateer 1, and found a good bunch at BGP's site and some classics by |K.O.S.H.'s mod (X3TC v 1.2) I found on my harddrive again.
Still.. there are missing a lot of canon vessels ranging from Transports up to Carriers n even Dreadnoughts.

Anyone here who might be able to help me out ?

My plan is to run a WC RPG online .. and I need tokens from the ships.
Sure could go with some pics provided in the big library out there, but having some stars n nebulas in the backgroud makes it more immersing.

PM me if you're in to help, thx in advance.

ATM I got X3 TC installed again, updated to 3.2 - the MOD mentioned above still works then.

Noodles1984
x4

Post by Noodles1984 » Wed, 9. Mar 22, 19:42

Managed to find a working download for the Starbug if anyone needs it? Also, was wondering if there was a Constitution Class xsp that anybody knows about?

electricalfrost
x4

Post by electricalfrost » Fri, 8. Mar 24, 22:49

I think the F-14 Tomcat VFA-103 `Jollyrogers` xsp ship could affect some missiles adversely, or as far as I've tested after finding out I've had such errors, unless it's different for other people.
Three missiles would end up renamed to 'readtext-XXXXXX' including boarding pods. Some missiles such as the Thunderbolt and Tempest missiles would only display xsp mod ships as compatible, or would be blank in the Explorers Guild and unusable. Disabling its xsp restored the missiles and their usability.

I figured I'd post this somewhere as a heads up incase someone may have interest in that vessel but may also run into the same or similar issue.

I might see what other side effects I might find with some xsp ships, if it helps proactively.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”