Complete List Of XSP Ships

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Wed, 12. Oct 16, 18:00

one way to get the ships to appear is using cycrow's cheat script and then create ship.

most ships will be available at a shipyards somewhere to buy (with the usual reputation restrictions and cost)

remember, you have to install the ship in both TC and AP.

hope that helps

trnsoldier

Post by trnsoldier » Sat, 8. Apr 17, 16:39

could you please find a venator and other older star wars ships
TNelson

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Sat, 8. Apr 17, 18:11

somewhere in this thread is a link to a cached version of Jorkins shipyards, the ships you are looking for should be found there.

If you cant find it, PM me and I can see if I can send you copies of the ones I downloaded.

shanjoo

broken link

Post by shanjoo » Wed, 26. Apr 17, 18:09

the link for the Galaxy Quest ship is broken. I really want to use this ship in Albion Prelude.

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Thu, 27. Apr 17, 08:41

That one never worked for me, even 3-4 years ago....

LordDeimosIV
x4

Post by LordDeimosIV » Mon, 1. May 17, 02:28

Just thought i would update my previous post in this thread with the archived links for Jorkins ships. Unfortunately Babylon 5 and Haegemonia links don't work.

For those who are interested here are some ships from Jorkins Shipyard.

I do not take any credit for finding this site, someone posted it a month or two ago here on the forum. Can't find the thread but that person deserves the credit for finding this site which has
some amazing looking ships. I also tried to keep the same structure as the OP so it can be updated later. (Please note some of the ships conflict with each other, i.e not showing up in game.
You might want to install only a few at a time so you know which ones won't work together.)
Please note that some of the ships are not optimized and may cause slowdowns.

Eve
Abaddon M2 - Image
Machariel M2 - Image
Raven M2 - Image
Rokh M2 - Image
Megatron M2 - Image
Ferox M2 - Image
Drake M2 - Image
Coercer M7 3 docking slots - Image
Rifter M6 1 docking slot - Image
Magnate Gold M3 - Image
Magnate Silver M3 - Image

Nexus
Angelwing M2 - Image
Stiletto M2 - Image
Longsword M2 - Image
Saber M2 - Image
Tati M2 - Image
Kensai M2 - Image
Dagger M2 - Image
Containership TL - Image (not sure if this is the correct image)
Noah Battleship M2 - Image
Noah Cruiser M2 - Image
Noah Destroyer M7 4 docking slots - Image
Noah Frigate M6 1 docking slot - Image
Noah Bomber MK1 M3 - Image
Noah Bomber MK2 M3 - Image
Noah Fighter MK1 M3 - Image
Noah Fighter MK2 M3 - Image
Gorg Battleship M2 - Image
Gorg Cruiser M2 - Image
Gorg Destroyer M2 - Image
Gorg Bomber M3 - Image
Gorg Fighter M3 - Image
Vardrag Explorer M2 - Image
Vardrag City ship M0 - Image
Vardrag Gunboat M3 - Image
Raptor Carrier M1 60 docking slots - Image
Raptor Destroyer M7 2 docking slots - Image
Raptor Gunboat M3 - Image
Feher Cruiser M2 - Image
Ghost Battleship M2 - Image
Ghost Destroyer M2 - Image
Mehanoid Type A M5 - Image
Mehanoid Type B M3 - Image
Mehanoid Type C M3 - Image

StarWars
Imperial Star Destroyer M2 - Image
Interdictor M1 - Image
Ark Hammer M0 - Image
Tie Droid M5 - Image
Tie Fighter M4 - Image
Tie Interceptor M4 - Image
Tie Defender M3 - Image
Tie Advanced M3 - Image
Tie Bomber M3 - Image
Tie Shuttle M3 - Image
Venator M2 - Image
MC80 Home One M1 - Image
MC90 BTs M2 - Image
MC80 Liberty M1 - Image
Nebulon M2 - Image
CC9600 M1 - Image
Arquitens M7 2 docking slots - Image
Hammerhead M7 2 docking slots - Image
Praetorian M7 2 docking slots - Image
CR90 M7 1 docking slot - Image
Foray M6 2 docking slots - Image
C70 Assault M6 1 docking slot - image
C70 Consulate M6 1 docking slot - image
C70 Light M6 1 docking slot - image
Defender M6 1 docking slot - image
CR20 M6 1 docking slot - image
Royalship Nubian M6 1 docking slot - image
Pelta TS - image
Starliner AA9 TP - image
Startruck AA9 TS - image
Gozanti TS - image
Blacksun TP - No image
Ebon Hawk M3 - image
YT1300 M3 - image
X-Wing M3 - image
A-Wing M3 - image
E-Wing M4 - image
Z-95 M4 - image

Aldebaran_Prime
x4

Post by Aldebaran_Prime » Tue, 2. May 17, 22:59

Maybe you mean this post from 2015
Alex Corvis wrote:DrBullwinkle thought this might be of interest here :)
So for all those who miss the Jorkin ships (the best xsp ships I ever saw!) here's a link to the last working archived version of the website:

https://web.archive.org/web/20130325090 ... narod2.ru/

A. Corvis

You write, that some of these ships may cause performance problems - can you describe which of these?

Terran Jupiter
xr

Post by Terran Jupiter » Sun, 11. Feb 18, 15:40

Are all the star trek link broken as I can not download them I get blank page with jargon all over it.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 11. Feb 18, 15:45

Your browser most-likely tries to open the file directly instead of saving it. Try rightclicking and choosing the "Save as..." (or similar) option instead.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Terran Jupiter
xr

Post by Terran Jupiter » Mon, 12. Feb 18, 14:25

X2-Illuminatus wrote:Your browser most-likely tries to open the file directly instead of saving it. Try rightclicking and choosing the "Save as..." (or similar) option instead.
Ok i will try that thank you

Terran Jupiter
xr

Post by Terran Jupiter » Mon, 12. Feb 18, 14:38

Terran Jupiter wrote:
X2-Illuminatus wrote:Your browser most-likely tries to open the file directly instead of saving it. Try rightclicking and choosing the "Save as..." (or similar) option instead.
Ok i will try that thank you
I tryed that but it trys to open it as a web page www.blackpanthergroup.de anything else i could try?

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Mon, 12. Feb 18, 18:59

You could try a different browser (my usual browser sometimes blocks downloading files)

And for the record, I do not know anyone that has comprehensively tested to see which ships are incompatible with which other ships.

Terran Jupiter
xr

Post by Terran Jupiter » Tue, 13. Feb 18, 14:12

SirDeathwalker wrote:You could try a different browser (my usual browser sometimes blocks downloading files)

And for the record, I do not know anyone that has comprehensively tested to see which ships are incompatible with which other ships.
Thanks that fixed it i downloaded chrome and the ships i wanted have instsalled.

azzadawg

Post by azzadawg » Mon, 5. Mar 18, 13:09

Hi all... haha, I've literally only picked this game up in the last week... this is the replacement I've been looking for for Freelancer! Loving it so far, have just started checking out mods. I found the B5 Shadow ships on here and managed to spawn a Battlecrab but can't see out of the cockpit. Is there any way I can fix this? Cheers!

*EDIT* Ok, I figured out how to rotate the cockpit cam up using the numpad... now I can see at least but... the giant triangle is still present and there is another at the top so the view is crap. Again... any help would be appreciated, pretty sure my life will be complete if I can conquer the X universe with a Shadow vessel!

https://i.imgur.com/xp1Stqm.jpg Laughing Very Happy

{Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked - Terre}

*EDIT 2* Ok, found a bit of info here on adjusting things a bit. Using Cycrows "Package Creator" I found the following editable line...

940;0;0.093000;0.074500;0.074500;SG_SH_M6;2000;45000;11096;101;1;5;373;2203;112;247;ships\Bab-5\crab\ShadowCrab;4211;1345488896;3;13469;0.026802;3;2;124198463;9;30;30;370;562;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;2;4;7;71569;40;41;1;0;16;2026;1;1;0;ships\props\cameradummy;4;1;1;3;1;3;1;1;ships\props\invisible_weapon;1;;-1;2;1;ships\props\invisible_weapon;2;;-1;3;1;ships\props\invisible_weapon;3;;-1;1;267719;25;1;0;267719;3333;0;0;SS_SH_CY_SHADOWCRAB;

Is there a value in here I can change to shift the camera forward on (I believe...) the Y axis?

*EDIT 3* Ok... Using Cycrow's handy tool set, I managed to pull the ships out of the B5 Overhaul mod (hope that's not a faux pas!). The models are amazing, so now I'm wondering if it's possible to use Package Creator to manually tweak the stats and size of the ship. The Overhaul ship is an M2 but I'd like to shrink it to more of an M6 size. Is there a way to manually input weapons into the file too? When I click the check boxes in Creator and save, the weapon changes don't appear in-game??

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 5. Mar 18, 13:46

To move the camera position in a ship, you need to edit the models scene file, which difines the position of the various parts of the model, like the cockpit, weapons, etc.

by adjusting the cameradummy you can change its position.

Sometimes cockpit errors like that occur when the components file isn't correct, either because it didn't modify it correctly when installing, or its missing from the file.

you should be able to modify most of the stats for thing within the package creator once you have extracted the ship files.
For weapons, you need to make sure you are modifying the weapons for the correct game. As you can set different loadouts for each game version.

Also, weapons are split into 2 parts, cockpit and turrets. The cockpit weapons adjust the main guns, and the turrets allow you to adjust it for each turret.

azzadawg

Post by azzadawg » Tue, 6. Mar 18, 08:14

THanks for the heads up mate! I was hoping moving the cameradummy would shift the view past that triangle... sadly it didn't work.

Tried changing every instance to x3tc when presented with the dropdown menu, still doesn't show the weapon loadout changes for some reason. The ship stat changes work, just not the guns or missiles. This model has only one weapon slot and no turrets.

Is it possible to change the ship size in game? For example scaling it down by 50%? I changed the class to M6 (from M2) and it allowed me to dock at a station, but ship crashed on undock, presumably because it's massive.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 6. Mar 18, 10:38

The only way to change the size would be to scale down the model itself.
you could technically do this manually, but i wouldn't advise it. Best to import it into gmax, scale it down then export it out again

davidphd

Re: Complete List Of XSP Ships

Post by davidphd » Wed, 29. Apr 20, 09:09

Thank you! This is great. I hope you leave this up. I found it about three years ago, downloaded a bunch of ships but my occupation took me places and I lost my folder. I'm glad it's still here.
There ought to be laws for robots...

J.M.

Post by J.M. » Thu, 30. Apr 20, 19:15

Had a little dig around my stuff that got packed up when I moved house and found my old hard drive with the Stargate, Babylon 5 and star wars ships that GBLRO001 and myself made. As the old thread which I posted them on is locked, ill put them on here. My friend has an account with nexusmods and says that they're pretty reliable, so I got him to upload them to there, any way enjoy:
https://www.nexusmods.com/x3terranconflict/mods/110/

captaincosmos
x4

Post by captaincosmos » Tue, 12. May 20, 06:52

quick question, the BPG files, how can I use them? because whenever I try to download them they download as an HTML file and I am trying to install them through the plug-in manager.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”