[SCR/IDX] Lucikes Script Collection for X³: Terran Conflict [16th July 2011]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

blebbleb123

Post by blebbleb123 » Mon, 25. Jul 11, 04:27

Am I the only one who the libraries link doesn't work for? I tried the German forum too. I get this error: "The requested URL /download/x3tc/scripts/Befehlsbibliothek_X3TC_V3509.zip was not found on this server."
Sometimes I get bored of video games. That's only when I'm not playing them.

tony2007fl
x3tc

Post by tony2007fl » Mon, 25. Jul 11, 08:14

blebbleb123 wrote:Am I the only one who the libraries link doesn't work for? I tried the German forum too. I get this error: "The requested URL /download/x3tc/scripts/Befehlsbibliothek_X3TC_V3509.zip was not found on this server."
same problem can not download the files get file not found 400. plaese post new link.

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Mon, 25. Jul 11, 15:49

I did update the links now, Lucike seems to have the directory names slightly changed without updating them in the forums. The download links I've found via his own X website, the image links are still missing, so don't wonder.

In that case, I also updated the description to the 16. july version of the collection, I had missed that release and after seeing it a few days later, I liked to wait for the next release to update, as Osiris454 had already informed about that new release.

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Lucikes Script Collection for X³: Terran Conflict

[ external image ]
[ external image ] [ external image ]

edit: Lucike got banned from the X-Universe Forums and asked my afterwards to remove the direct download links. Of course I respect his wish, so I replaced the download links with links onto his own homepage.

-> Lucikes Script Collection (Zip-Format)
-> Lucikes Script Collection (7-Zip-EXE-Format)

Required: X³: Terran Conflict Version 2.5 or newer (not compatible with X³: Reunion) !!

X-Tended: The modification X-Tended uses some command slots which where already used by Lucikes script collection. Aditionally X-Tendend modified an original script which Lucike already did modify too. So he made adjustments to keep compatibility between his collection and X-Tended: X-Tended 1.2a Compliance Upgrade (English and German). To install this update, simply copy it into you X³:TC installation after you have installed X-Tended and Lucikes Script Collection.

16th July 2011
  • Commodity Logistics Software MK1 and MK2 (Version 3.4.00) [Warenlogistiksoftware]
  • Complex Planner (Version 3.alpha.01) [Komplexplaner]
Last edited by Saetan on Tue, 26. Jul 11, 23:29, edited 2 times in total.

Miniboobs

Post by Miniboobs » Mon, 25. Jul 11, 16:10

tony2007fl wrote:
blebbleb123 wrote:Am I the only one who the libraries link doesn't work for? I tried the German forum too. I get this error: "The requested URL /download/x3tc/scripts/Befehlsbibliothek_X3TC_V3509.zip was not found on this server."
same problem can not download the files get file not found 400. plaese post new link.
Yeah me too 404 not found error.

Miniboobs

CODEA question

Post by Miniboobs » Mon, 25. Jul 11, 16:18

I have tried posting this in the old CODEA thread but Ive had no luck so Ill try here.

I just installed Improved Races and also Revelations and im playing it all together with CODEA, Personal Transport, Military Transport, MEFOS.

Ive encountered something strange so im wondering if its compatibility. Im playing a carrier with 12 pilots on board and been through many engagements but their kills in ace of aces are still all the same. Even though Ive seen them get kills. This happened after I installed Improved races and Revelations but I have no idea why all of a sudden they stoped gaining kills. When I first got it working they were gaining kills normally and getting promotions and I could see changes in the ace of aces personnel tab. Everything else is working fine its like all of a sudden their stats just froze up and the shootings just display the same numbers. Ive tried re installing CODEA and loaded up a save game just before a dogfight and still the same. I see they make kills but nothing displayed in ace personal menu shootings. Id like to add that I changed some values of fighters and lasers etc with X3 Editor 2 but surely this wont effect CODEA pilots in any way?

Just hope I dont have to do a full re install of the game. But im willing to do it if it will get pilots exp working properly.

Ive been running a patrol with SETA my pilots get promotion for flight time, just when they get into shootings its not recorded in their personnel data or ace of aces list.

Please give any advice if you have encountered it before. Thank You.

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Mon, 25. Jul 11, 16:30

You could try to simply reinstall the library (or maybe CODEA too - not sure thought in which part the kill gaining is, but as it's used by CODEA and SRS, it should be in the library I think) by Lucike, I know cases of stopped kill gaining just because of corrupt files. Maybe it hast to do with your other scripts, but I don't know.

If your pilots get kills again after the re-install, you even could try to re-install the problematic scripts again. If the kill gaining stops again, it seems sure to be a compatibility problem.

But in such a case, I'm sorry I can't help. But you could write to Lucike (as he ended his break :-)) or you also could ask the authors of the other problematic scripts.

Miniboobs

Post by Miniboobs » Mon, 25. Jul 11, 16:47

Thanks Saetan. Downloadable fine now.

Yep Ill try re installing the libraries and CODEA from the now kollection. Its just strange that they get promotions for flight time but no kills record.

Miniboobs

Post by Miniboobs » Mon, 25. Jul 11, 17:21

YES!!!! The new Luckies skript Kolection works. Even though Waffensystem_CODEA_X3TC_V3303.zip is the same 3303 version in both. I must have had a corrupt file.

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Mon, 25. Jul 11, 18:09

The files aren't available again, I'm sorry for that guys.

Lucike sent me a message and asked me, to remove the direct download links. The reason is, he got banned from this forum.

I highly respect his wish, so I replaced the download links with links to his own homepage.

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Mon, 25. Jul 11, 18:55

Was it a permanent ban? He must have really rubbed someone the wrong way for that to happen here. Sorry to hear it. Im glad he hasnt cut off access to his scripts.

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Mon, 25. Jul 11, 19:07

As far as I know, it's a temporary one. The reason is in this topic: Abgetrente Posts aus dem Rebirth Thema (German)

In my opinion, after reading that topic myself, one moderator (bogatzky) had made ​​a mistake in tone, after which some had called for an apology by him. Instead of that moderator's fault-admitting and apologizing for it, those users get (temprarly) banned - defended by the administration (ketraar), referring to the forum rules regarding offtopic.

So I wonder if the forum rules regarding behavior on the forum doesn't apply to the moderation.

Varek Raith
xr

Post by Varek Raith » Mon, 25. Jul 11, 22:04

I seem to be unable to find the latest versions of CAG and Dockware Manager anywhere. His site has the latest CLS, but is missing quite a few others. Some help would be appreciated.

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Mon, 25. Jul 11, 22:13

There is a forum on Lucikes website too ... its linked on the right top corner. There's a topic of the CAG for example, but its link is the same as here in the forums, that means dead. You may ask Lucike to update these links or to add CAG to the main page.

But I don't know if he likes to do that at the moment.

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Tue, 26. Jul 11, 23:31

Hey all

Just got some information. Lucike has added a section for the collection onto his site ... or maybee I jsut have overseen it the last times?

Anyways, I replaced to downloadlinks onto this section of his page, so everybody should be able again, to download the collection.

Have fun, everybody!

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Fri, 29. Jul 11, 20:50

Im sure ill catch hell for this but I have to say that someone really screwed up and made a bad PR move banning Luicke. Especially after everything he has done for this company and thousands upon thousands of players. I am not one to comment on these sorts of things but I feel pretty strongly about this. And I am certain there are many others who feel like I do.

The moderators (in this instance) over stepped their authority and made an emotionally reactive decision that may have made sense at the time but has done more damage than might be obvious.

Anyhow. You wont hear anymore from me on this. I just felt like it needed to be said.

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Fri, 5. Aug 11, 05:32

Hi, I was wondering about this file in the collection

the front page gives no information on the script and what it does, anyone care to fill in the information?

Apollo_X3TC_V3104

Mizuchi

Post by Mizuchi » Fri, 5. Aug 11, 07:07

Requiemfang wrote:Apollo_X3TC_V3104
I dug this up for you:

I think that's all that Saetan and Lucike are going to say on the matter (short of making you download it and try for yourself). :D

(I have no idea either. I suspect it causes your ship to dance to the Ievan Polokka or something.)

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Fri, 5. Aug 11, 08:34

ah :lol:

Ragemaster9999
x4

Post by Ragemaster9999 » Sun, 7. Aug 11, 00:43

i unfortunately cant read German, so navigating that site is a little hard. Which one do i download, for the script library? Where is the english version of the scripts... or are scripts uni language. Thanks

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Sun, 7. Aug 11, 01:22

http://www.xuniversum.info/index.php?op ... Itemid=160

scroll the page down and you'll see download links, there are 3 download links, 1 for the zip version, 1 for the spk and the upgrade that allows you to use the scripts in X-tended mod version 1.2

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”