[SCR/IDX] Lucikes Script Collection for X³: Terran Conflict [16th July 2011]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Sun, 2. Jan 11, 12:55

It does, thank you very much. :D
A Pirate's Revenge Completed Now in PDF by _Zap_
APR Book 2: Best Served Cold Updated 8/5/2016

The Tale of Ea't s'Quid Completed

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

LarryBurstyn
x4

Question

Post by LarryBurstyn » Sun, 2. Jan 11, 14:48

If we update a file from an older to a newer version do we have to REINSTALL the same Library file again?

For extended do we have to reinstall the Xtended Upgrade file again?

I installed the 31-12-10 version and you come out with a 1-1-11 (looks wierd) version...do I have to reinstall the library and Xtended files also.

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Sun, 2. Jan 11, 15:47

Files of the same versions of a script/the library don't have to be re-installed of course. They already exist and are up to date.

The XTC compliance upgrade file contains language files of the different scripts and an modified original egosoft-script (contained in the library). If these files got overwritten by a newer version of a script, which is normally the case, the upgrade file has to be re-installed, yes.

As the language files can have changed in a new version of a script too, I suggest to re-download a new compliance update every time you re-install to surely get the most recent version of the files.
Or if you want to save bandwidth you may re-install the old compliance update on your harddrive, and re-download a new one only, if you see error's like "readtext" or command slot collisions.

Goncyn
x4

Post by Goncyn » Sun, 2. Jan 11, 23:02

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for putting the German language name for each mod in the first post. Figuring that out every time I went to update always made my head hurt. :D

GuntherMT
x3tc

Post by GuntherMT » Tue, 4. Jan 11, 06:47

The latest compilation has 23 files, but the listing and descriptions only have 22.

The new file is "Apollo_X3TC_V3104.zip".

Any idea what this is? I searched on "Apollo" back about 25 pages and could not find anything about this, and I don't speak or read German, so I didn't search there.

Thanks.

Goncyn
x4

Post by Goncyn » Tue, 4. Jan 11, 17:07

GuntherMT wrote:The latest compilation has 23 files, but the listing and descriptions only have 22.
The file you mention has always been in the compilation. It's an easter egg, or whatever you want to call it. I'm not sure what it does.

GuntherMT
x3tc

Post by GuntherMT » Wed, 5. Jan 11, 20:01

Even with the spoilers, and looking at the log file, I fail to find any of this. Oh well.

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Thu, 6. Jan 11, 09:36

hmmm Saeten is that compatibility file for XTC up to date with the current release of version 1.1?

Ikaruga
x4

Post by Ikaruga » Thu, 6. Jan 11, 11:44

The link to the Xtended compatibility pack seems to be not working.
Can I have a mirror please ?
If brute force doesn't solve your problems, then you aren't using enough

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Thu, 6. Jan 11, 12:19

Also a suggestion to pass on to the top guy who created all these scripts... please for the love of all that is X3 make it possible to turn off the basic salary pop up... I'm sick of seeing it every in game hour :evil: You should be able to turn that annoyance off... it's especially difficult to actually go into a fight and suddenly have that thing pop up and cause you to A. Crash into ship or station thus killing you or B. Getting shot and dying because your ship instead of going in the direction you want to go is moving in a forward direction making you an easy target for any shot from an enemy ship.

Lucike
x4

Post by Lucike » Thu, 6. Jan 11, 17:13

Requiemfang wrote:hmmm Saeten is that compatibility file for XTC up to date with the current release of version 1.1?
Ikaruga wrote:The link to the Xtended compatibility pack seems to be not working.
Can I have a mirror please ?
There is a new version.

http://www.lucike.info/x3_terran_confli ... TC_1.1.zip
Requiemfang wrote:Also a suggestion to pass on to the top guy who created all these scripts... please for the love of all that is X3 make it possible to turn off the basic salary pop up... I'm sick of seeing it every in game hour :evil: You should be able to turn that annoyance off... it's especially difficult to actually go into a fight and suddenly have that thing pop up and cause you to A. Crash into ship or station thus killing you or B. Getting shot and dying because your ship instead of going in the direction you want to go is moving in a forward direction making you an easy target for any shot from an enemy ship.
Look in the AL settings.

Regards
Lucike

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Thu, 6. Jan 11, 17:33

Ah thanks Lucike :D

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Fri, 7. Jan 11, 09:40

Lucikes Script Collection for X³: Terran Conflict

[ external image ]
[ external image ] [ external image ]

-> Lucikes Script Collection (Zip-Format)
-> Lucikes Script Collection (7-Zip-EXE-Format)

Required: X³: Terran Conflict Version 2.5 or newer (not compatible with X³: Reunion) !!

X-Tended: The modification X-Tended uses some command slots which where already used by Lucikes script collection. Aditionally X-Tendend modified an original script which Lucike already did modify too. So he made adjustments to keep compatibility between his collection and X-Tended: X-Tended 1.1 Compliance Upgrade (English and German). To install this update, simply copy it into you X³:TC installation after you have installed X-Tended and Lucikes Script Collection.

6th Jan. 2011
  • Basic Salary (Version 3.1.02) [Grundgehalt]
  • Global Administration (Version 3.1.00) [Globale Verwaltung]
  • Personnel Transporter (Version 3.3.03) [Personaltransporter]
  • Prospector (Version 3.2.09) [Prospektor]

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Sun, 16. Jan 11, 15:36

Hmm I was just wondering this Saetan, has Lucikes thought about doing a mapping service script? There aren't many reliable scripts out there right now for this area. The ones I have come across or used are well... too simplistic in what they do, by that I mean all they do is explore, scan roids and mark stations. The closest I think that someone got to a good script was 7ate9tin11s, where they not only explored the universe but also dropped nav or advanced sats in the sectors.

There aren't many like that and 7ate9tin11s sort of left modding and X3 anyways so his script is now older and doesn't serve it's function anymore as it hasn't been updated in such a long time.

So I was just wondering if Lucike had thought about doing a script like his many other successful ones.

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Sun, 16. Jan 11, 22:20

As far as I remember, Lucike was already asked about an auto-explore script a long time ago. He didn't liked that idea, because it would be too much automatization and there would be to less work for the player left.

So, the player should explore his universe by himself for the first time.

To keep the maps up to date, his traders are able to be set to auto actualize the maps.
Also there is am alpha-version script by Lucike, although there's only a German language file yet, which is able to maintain and replace satellites, lasertowers and jump beacons. Again, the placement and exploring is the job of the player.

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Sun, 23. Jan 11, 23:26

Lucikes Script Collection for X³: Terran Conflict

[ external image ]
[ external image ] [ external image ]

-> Lucikes Script Collection (Zip-Format)
-> Lucikes Script Collection (7-Zip-EXE-Format)

Required: X³: Terran Conflict Version 2.5 or newer (not compatible with X³: Reunion) !!

X-Tended: The modification X-Tended uses some command slots which where already used by Lucikes script collection. Aditionally X-Tendend modified an original script which Lucike already did modify too. So he made adjustments to keep compatibility between his collection and X-Tended: X-Tended 1.1 Compliance Upgrade (English and German). To install this update, simply copy it into you X³:TC installation after you have installed X-Tended and Lucikes Script Collection.

23rd Jan. 2011
  • Jump Beacon (Version 3.1.04) [Sprungboje]
  • Missile Defense Mosquito (Version 3.2.01) [Raketenabwehr Moskito]
  • Security and Rescue Service (Version 3.2.08) [Sicherheitsdienst]
  • Befehlsbibliothek "Libraries" (Version 3.5.07) [Befehlsbibliothek]
Last edited by Saetan on Mon, 24. Jan 11, 07:49, edited 1 time in total.

Gemini24
x3tc

Post by Gemini24 » Mon, 24. Jan 11, 02:15

Im sure this has been asked before...but was curious if these scripts were ever going to be put into SPK format?

Reason im asking is mainly for troubleshooting ease.

Ive tried packaging them myself but it never seems to work right >.<

Either way i enjoy the pack :D

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Mon, 24. Jan 11, 07:46

Gemini24 wrote:Im sure this has been asked before...but was curious if these scripts were ever going to be put into SPK format?
There are no plans for that.

But if you want, as far as I heard, the Plug-In Manager has the feature to convert non-spk-released scripts into spk-versions. But as I don't use that programm I can't tell you for sure, neither can I assist you for that.

You may ask in the topic of the Plug-In Manager instead.

Gemini24
x3tc

Post by Gemini24 » Mon, 24. Jan 11, 16:40

Alright thanks :)

And Yeah thats what i was using before to package them, guess ill go back and see if i missed somethin.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”