[SCR] Hangar Manager [24th May 2009 X³:TC 3.1.00]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Fri, 5. Oct 12, 02:10

joelR wrote:Where do I find the list of usable slots? Im not really clear on what is what in the script collection page...
Yeah, it is hard to read at first. It gets easier with practice.

The list is actually the slots that are in use... and not everyone updates the list. Start here: Ship Command Slots.

What conflict are you trying to resolve?

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Fri, 5. Oct 12, 02:59

DrBullwinkle wrote:
joelR wrote:Where do I find the list of usable slots? Im not really clear on what is what in the script collection page...
Yeah, it is hard to read at first. It gets easier with practice.

The list is actually the slots that are in use... and not everyone updates the list. Start here: Ship Command Slots.

What conflict are you trying to resolve?
Thanks DrBullwinkle. Honestly I have no idea. All I know is that I wasnt seeing the command on my ships so I just changed them to the slots used by scripts I will never use.

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Fri, 5. Oct 12, 03:02

I suppose that's one way to get the job done! :)

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Fri, 5. Oct 12, 03:06

DrBullwinkle wrote:I suppose that's one way to get the job done! :)
Haha. Yeah. It was good for me anyhow. It gets me to learn some things about how scripts work in this game. One day I might actually make something even.

This is just one of those scripts that is really useful and I could never figure out why it wasnt a part of the game to begin with.

deadmoomin
x3tc

Invisible Hangar Ships (when Hangar Manager used)

Post by deadmoomin » Sun, 14. Feb 16, 20:35

Hello!

Whenever I use Hangar Manager to transfer ships from a station to one of my carriers, the transferred ships are invisible when I undock and view my carrier in external view.

I can fix it by commanding the invisible ship to undock and redock outside of the station but this is a pain.

It's not a major issue, as it just means I cannot see my docked ships (if they've been transferred using Hangar Manager at a station). But it is a little immersion breaking and triggers the OCD in me. I would like to fix it if possible.

So, anyone experienced this before and know of a fix?

<Moved to the obvious S&M thread to ask in. Alan Phipps>

OneOfMany
x4

Post by OneOfMany » Sat, 20. Feb 16, 11:00

When you say carrier do you mean TM class ships?

All of the carriers in the game use internal docking apart from the TM ships where you can see them parked up. My OCD flares up when a really big fighter tries to park up in one and it clips through all of the geometry.

I think your OCD may need to suffer a little more until you get rid of the TM's.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”