Transcend II "reloaded" - update March 6, 2011

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

killerog
x4

Post by killerog » Mon, 5. Mar 12, 01:14

Websites having some work done to it. Keep an eye on this topic and the website for any info.

Hagar
x4

Post by Hagar » Mon, 5. Mar 12, 16:06

Perhaps you should give observe a pm. It was his mod.

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Thu, 5. Jul 12, 04:32

Joshua the Bear wrote:"oi - The links to this mod appear to be dead, a shame, since I really want to try this mod.

Any help?
Sorry for not replying sooner. Our website was shut down for a brief period due to hacking, but it has been back up for at least the last couple of months. Please let me know if anyone is still encountering trouble accessing the download.

Thanks.

PS: We have not worked on AP compatibility, and probably won't - unless interest suggests otherwise. :)

Joshua the Bear
x4

Post by Joshua the Bear » Sun, 8. Jul 12, 17:04

Downloading from the actual installer works now. However, the link to the installer itself on your linked webpage is broken, I had to manually search for it.

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Sun, 8. Jul 12, 17:18

Thanks for letting me know Joshua!

FYI: We are currently developing a Transcend Ship mod for Albion Prelude. Expected release will be within the next week or so.

Thanks.

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Mon, 9. Jul 12, 00:39

Transcend II Installer download link and installation files fixed and verified now working correctly.

Thanks.

SirNine
x4

Post by SirNine » Mon, 9. Jul 12, 03:01

Observe wrote: PS: We have not worked on AP compatibility, and probably won't - unless interest suggests otherwise. :)
I would love to see a version of this for AP. But alas i'm only one person.

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Mon, 9. Jul 12, 19:37

SirNine wrote:I would love to see a version of this for AP. But alas i'm only one person.
All is not without hope. :)

Due to Albion Prelude wartime demand, some of the most capable Transcend ships will soon be available!

Sometime within the next week or so, we will be releasing an Albion Prelude specific version containing a selection of our ships. These are being carefully reviewed for improvements and adjusted for AP compatibility.

More information coming soon...

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Thu, 12. Jul 12, 19:21

As promised, the AP custom gamestart containing selected Transcend ships now available here.

We do not expect any further work on this (Transcend II) mod for TC, but we will continue supporting the new AP custom start mod.

Thanks.

zet360

new links

Post by zet360 » Tue, 29. Jan 13, 03:13

i dont know what is happening but every time i open one of the links im getting a 404 error if you could post different links or just post how to solve the problem i do wish to play your mod

rkrisher
x4

Post by rkrisher » Sat, 27. Apr 13, 06:59

Sorry but I didn't like this MOD. Endless fighting and gate after gate trying to follow the mission objective. Habitable sectors only had stations good for building your war campaign. Finally got tired of endless xenon and pirate sectors and quit playing.

commagenes

Post by commagenes » Sat, 2. Nov 13, 22:05

All links are still dead & frommain site i get only 404 error isn't it a pity that such a great mod can't be distributed why don't you put up some alternative links
Greetz & Congrats :)

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Sat, 2. Nov 13, 23:25

commagenes wrote:All links are still dead & frommain site i get only 404 error isn't it a pity that such a great mod can't be distributed why don't you put up some alternative links
The old site has been closed for quite a while, but the mod remains available here at our new site. Eventually we may transfer some of the old tutorials etc into the new site, but our primary upcoming focus will be mods for Rebirth. :)

OP links corrected.

Thanks!

yes dear
x3tc

Post by yes dear » Wed, 6. Nov 13, 01:07

I loged to your site. And downloaded the downloaded but it stops about half way on the download of the game file and will not go past half way on the files stops say lost host download.

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Wed, 6. Nov 13, 01:19

I will look into this and get back with you with my answer.

Thanks

yes dear
x3tc

Post by yes dear » Wed, 6. Nov 13, 16:29

This is what the downloader is saying ( Unable to Read Data from Transport connection Forcibly Closed by the Remote Host.) Thanks for your Help.

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Sat, 9. Nov 13, 19:46

I apologize for not getting back with you sooner. I've been rather preoccupied lately. I did just now check, and I am receiving the same error you have. I'll try to find time to fix, and will post here when I have done so. It may be a week or so before I can do this.

Thanks for patience.

Hemmingfish

Post by Hemmingfish » Wed, 24. Dec 14, 14:49

The download link's domain has expired. Is there a mirror? I'd really like to give this mod a try.

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Sat, 23. May 15, 06:08

I received a PM the other day asking if this mod is still available, since the old links no longer work. The mod is still available for download. I suggest you first install the Installer due to how this mod creates a completely new map. I just checked, and everything still works.

The Installer is available here. I have updated the OP link to reflect the correct download link.

Once installed, you should have an icon on your desktop for "t2config". Run the program and press the "Download Full" button. After the download completes, press "Install Full". It will then ask you to browse to the game installation location. Check to see that the mod is selected and you should be good to go.

Note: It has been several years since I have done anything with this mod, and I am no longer supporting it beyond this post.

Thanks.

reheat
x4

No where to be found

Post by reheat » Thu, 28. May 15, 05:02

This site linking is no longer valid. This is no longer available to anyone. Are there people that have this and can upload the file for others to enjoy?

I do wish egosoft would host the files so this doesn't become the norm for files of programs they still sell to the public. Its not like the HD space would be much of an expense.
|Div 0!| ERR

SYS Halt Status NULL

Reboot REQ Pending

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”