[SCRIPT] Advanced Jumpdrive V1.22 : Updated 22/07/2015

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Nebdeath

Post by Nebdeath » Tue, 31. Jul 12, 20:22

This looks absolutely sweeeet, and a must have!!! Thanks!!!!

X3R0N

Post by X3R0N » Sat, 18. Aug 12, 22:37

Hey,

I seem to be having a fantastically weird problem, I have just done a complete reinstall of X3TC, updated to v 3.2 and installed the latest plugin manager.

After this I've only installed what should be needed to make the advanced jump drive work, however every time I try to jump to station, or jump to a specific point in space with the standard jumpdrive installed the autopilot just kicks in and starts to slowboat in that general direction.

I have no need for energy free jumps, I'd just like to be able to make point 2 point jumps inside a sector, and jump-dock stations :)

Anyone have any ideas how to solve this ?

Ook
x3tc

Post by Ook » Sun, 19. Aug 12, 00:20

You need the FTL Jumpdrive Extension installed on your ship as well as the advanced jumpdrive etc..

Then you can do point 2 point jumps within a sector.

Zynk
x3tc

Post by Zynk » Fri, 31. Aug 12, 02:56

Would you guys recommend this script or the advanced hyperdrive script? Can this script jump you instantly to any point in a sector? or do you have to jump to that sector, then jump to another position?

Jhanactus
x4

Not working for non-personal ships

Post by Jhanactus » Mon, 5. Nov 12, 15:13

Strange bug. Whenever I order another ship to Jump, without the advanced jumpdrive, they skip the jump portion and go to the next bit of the script.

Even if that's 'sit around and do nothing'.

blackfalcon1324
x3tc

Post by blackfalcon1324 » Tue, 20. Nov 12, 22:51

does this reduce the chance of ships crashing when you jump large fleets with capital ships?

Space Triton
x3tc

Post by Space Triton » Mon, 26. Nov 12, 00:20

Jhanactus wrote:Strange bug. Whenever I order another ship to Jump, without the advanced jumpdrive, they skip the jump portion and go to the next bit of the script.

Even if that's 'sit around and do nothing'.
I had the same issue (it breaks UT jump as well) : you can fix it by disabling the optional "Advanced Jumpdrive - Overrides" script.

UT will use vanilla jumpdrive afterward but that's better than the long way through gates...

Welingen
x4

Post by Welingen » Sat, 15. Dec 12, 16:28

hi,

i have try this script, but it make me an text error {2010,226} in menu group nav command, instead of advanced jumpdrive like in nav menu without group.

Simple nav command : good : advanced jumpdrive
Group nav command : error text : {2010,226} or {2011,226} etc depand M3 M6 TL etc..

I look into T file but not found error text in 7539-L044 or 033 ( i'm using fr (033) T file )

monk124us
x3tc

Post by monk124us » Wed, 23. Jan 13, 05:33

Is this compatible with xtended mod? i have the script installed and all and when i load the adv jump window i dont get the free jumps... :(

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 23. Jan 13, 12:51

afaik it should be. Do you have the correct wares installed on the ship ?

monk124us
x3tc

Post by monk124us » Wed, 23. Jan 13, 17:15

Ofcourse I got the jumpdrive advanced jump drive, ftl, advanced accelerator.

reinhart_menken

Post by reinhart_menken » Sat, 2. Feb 13, 21:12

Hmm I'm using the script with XTC as well and the prices of wares don't seem to be correct (and they're also displayed as something_something_wares_20-15). But that's not your fault, I chose to use this with XTC.

After looking at the script, I realized that the Advanced Jumpdrive is actually the 6mil one, and the energy converter is around 16mil (I believe they were intended to have each other's price point?). The FTL one is around 188mil, and the accelerator is around 130mil.

Were the FTL and accelerator intended to be at those prices?

Edit: I assumed XTC would already incorporate the latest version of EMP, but then I thought, "what if it doesn't?" Because I remembered having the same problem with the text before, and the reason being not having EMP.

So I installed it (having seen you say this mod needs it, quite some months ago), and now it seem to be all alright? The converter is 6mil, adv jumpdrive is 9mil, the accelerator is around 16mil, and the FTL is around 130mil.

Although that does seem to change some things XTC have changed, like the size of Triplex scanners, and seems to add back Ecliptic(sp) projectors. Who knows what else that changes.

SpaceAcid

mod conflict

Post by SpaceAcid » Thu, 14. Feb 13, 07:08

FTL Jumpdrive Extension has issues with: Ecliptic Projector for TC

if ecliptic projector is turned on and you activate FTL

your ship starts to randomly teleport itself to the far edges of the sector
space every 3 seconds it throws you a million miles in the opposite
direction.

targeting.. now locked on

strange bug
but funny never the less :D

MCBlue92

Post by MCBlue92 » Thu, 7. Mar 13, 22:46

Hey Cycrow, just wondering if you were ever able to add the ADJ to the moon or any other terran sectors. Havent even come close to being friendly enough with Argon to get close enough to see what their EQ docks have on hand but i have been to the Goner temple and so far theres been no ADJ or any other component in stock there.

I have all the advance jumpdrive options and the hotkey but havent seen any sign of the actual drive yet.

hetllidd

Post by hetllidd » Thu, 21. Mar 13, 00:59

-this-
(place holder)

ZA_BLANKWARE_CUSTOM
Happens to some drones, not all.
and some otherwares.

This is my problem after 3-5 installs and many hours of trouble shooting elimanting scripts and varying install methods.

still looking for the solution
timestamp - 8pm EST March 20th 2013

if the time is relevant and you see this please PM me if you know the solution.
{Email address removed - Terre}

My goal is:
Repair drones, Turbo Boost, MARS, codea(for late game), tradermk3 in the least or CLS.

I just picked the game up this week, and really really want to *not* restart it any more! I want to get into it, and not have my wares break.
Unless it's unanimous it's nonsense, you don't have a breakthrough.
-Burt Rutan

ArcAngel087

Post by ArcAngel087 » Mon, 8. Apr 13, 10:20

Hi I tried to install with the your plugin manager but its telling me that its only for x3:tc. Is that the case or can I install it for TC and it will still work for AP.

ManiakNL
x3ap

Post by ManiakNL » Tue, 9. Apr 13, 10:50

ArcAngel087 wrote:Hi I tried to install with the your plugin manager but its telling me that its only for x3:tc. Is that the case or can I install it for TC and it will still work for AP.
Hi, i had the same message when i tried to install this for AP

You can just ignore the message and install it anyways. (For AP that is)

I think this i due this file was flagged for TC before AP came. The script "Seems" fully compatible with AP since i did not encounter any problems.

However it is fital that you close the script manager before launching the game. If you do not do that and go to an Equipment dock it will show 4 empty entries all costing 28cr. (No worries if you see this just close the game and then the script manager and start the game again)

Hope this helps!

ArcAngel087

Post by ArcAngel087 » Tue, 9. Apr 13, 11:41

Thanks I'll give that a shot then.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 9. Apr 13, 11:48

yes the package simply hasnt been updated to include AP on the valid games list. it should work fine in AP

kaylo7
x3tc

Post by kaylo7 » Fri, 12. Jul 13, 09:52

For those having trouble properly installing this - I finally got mine working by installing a prior version. To clarify, my issue was the wares and jump menu were not appearing in my game at all, although I later ran into the other issues with it appearing but mislabeled ZA_EMP_BLANK_etc in equipment docks during troubleshooting.
I did the same attempted fixes of removing all Cycrow scripts and reinstalling via the manager, as well as installing EMP to see if that helped. I also tried EMP-X. These caused the wares to appear in-game but labeled ZA_EMP_BLANK_etc. I also tried removing the Improved Boarding mod as that was listed as an issue somewhere in this forum, but that didn't help either.
I almost gave up, but tracked down an older version of the mod and it miraculously worked.
This is the current version I originally tried: AdvancedJumpdrive-V1.50-11.03.2007
And this is the prior version that worked: AdvancedJumpdrive-V1.20-12.08.2010

I say "prior version" due to the version number, but you'll notice the date is 3 years later, so I'm a little confused about the labeling system Cycrow uses...

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”