[SCRIPT] Equipment Research and Development V1.00 : Update 03/06/2009

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

atsjewell
x3ap

Re: [SCRIPT] Equipment Research and Development V1.00 : Update 03/06/2009

Post by atsjewell » Wed, 26. Apr 23, 05:15

Is this mod compatible with Farnhams Legacy?
I want this functionality.. but not if it breaks something else.

I'm trying X3FL modded and using Cycrow's plugin Manager. The Package Browser has this mod listed as well as a few others like SEWN (which I know FL already has a version of).
The description in the SPK says "All X Games" (as does SEWN) but... that was written in 2009 I'm guessing.

Does anyone know of a list of X3AP mods/scripts that are known to work with FL? The index in the FL mods subforum seems sparse.. I'm guessing it mainly includes mods explicitly developed for FL.
I want to Salvage Commands & NPCs and few others, for example.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 26. Apr 23, 11:46

i haven't tried it in FL, but it should work.

However, FL already has equipment and upgrades available. You can use your HQ or docks to install any equipment that you have unlocked via Diplomacy

wmcdannell
x4

Post by wmcdannell » Thu, 11. Apr 24, 16:31

Cycrow wrote:
Wed, 26. Apr 23, 11:46
i haven't tried it in FL, but it should work.

However, FL already has equipment and upgrades available. You can use your HQ or docks to install any equipment that you have unlocked via Diplomacy
I just realized that after more than a week playing modded X3FL with "Equipment research and development 1.00" installed that I cannot access this mod no matter what I try. There is no menu available in any of the locations noted in the first post related to this mod. The following link is to a screenshot of the mods that I use with plugin manager v1.88. I have one mod that is installed manually and it is not on that list and that is "X3-Colour-By-Race-2.0.1".

https://imgur.com/a/euRyHJU

Thank you for all the work you've put into making mods and mod management for this game easily accessible!!
AKA Toazd on Nexus mods and Steam

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”