[AL PLUGIN] Pirate Guild 3: Dynamic AI and Guild System - v1.59 - [2010-07-22]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

5aint666
x3ap

Post by 5aint666 » Sat, 2. Feb 13, 09:13

Yeah all files are unzip into the right folder. I still can't see PG under my AL settings. Any ideas??? Man I was really looking forward to PG :(

oh are there any prerequisite mods/scripts for PG?

jack775544
x4

Post by jack775544 » Sat, 2. Feb 13, 09:53

Well Pirate guild does work with AP.

Are you sure that you unzipped it into the addon folder.
If so and it still doesn't work try installing the archive with the plugin manager.
1940s - Various "computers" are "programmed" using direct wiring and switches. Engineers do this in order to avoid the tabs vs spaces debate.

SpaceAcid

King of all Necro Bump

Post by SpaceAcid » Wed, 6. Feb 13, 01:00

I don't care if I Necro bump on this old topic so..

WE WANT Pirate Guild 4!!

I Hope you find time to continue building on already a great mod
along with ADS, Yaki Armada etc.

this mod was one of my favorites..

Nicoman35
x3tc

Post by Nicoman35 » Wed, 6. Feb 13, 11:02

Serial is no longer active since 2011 - unfortunately. When you want a v4, its up to you to reflect what features it should have and take care of the accomplishment of the project. ;)

Binesi
x3ap

Post by Binesi » Wed, 6. Feb 13, 11:45

Does anyone have a fixed version of this I could download? I mean, with the PG attacking transports and getting income from it? Someone posted a fix earlier but the download has expired. Also - has anyone modded this for XRM ships?

Thought I'd ask before I consider investing the time myself.

89James89

Post by 89James89 » Sat, 23. Feb 13, 01:41

I'm trying to uninstall and gwet rid of both Pirate Guild and the Yaki Armada, accept no matter what I do they won't dissapear.

I've tried uninstalling the game, deleting all the files associated with it, emptying the recyclin gbin, then reinstalling the game, the bonus pack and the updates 0.0-3.2 and then, when I start a new game, Yaki Armada and Pirate Guild (along with the Extended communication system) are still there. I've no idea what I'm doing wrong. It's like the files have gotten onto the game disc or into the Bonus Pack or update files.

Does anyone have nay idea what I'm doing wrong?

Cheers

James

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Sat, 23. Feb 13, 02:06

89James89 wrote:Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Scripts (and objects created by them) are stored in your saved games. See [Tutorial] Using AL Plugins.

Or just follow the Online Documentation: Uninstall PG3 linked in the first post on the Pirate Guild 3 thread.

Spartan0815

Post by Spartan0815 » Sun, 17. Mar 13, 21:56

wouldnt it be funny if you add quests in pg for illegal trades? so illegal transports of booze? like a dealer f.e.

Damian Swift
x4

Pirate guild mod any good?

Post by Damian Swift » Fri, 7. Jun 13, 20:39

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=244949

I'm playing AP and wondered if anyone has had experience with this mod?

At the moment i'm friendy with everyone and playing as a bounty hunter (mainly doing combat missions) but fancy starting a new game as a pirate!

{[url=http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=216696][b]T[/b][b]C[/b] [b]S[/b]&M Posting [b]R[/b]ules[/url] Rule #1. Merged. jlehtone}

Azrimalos
x4

Post by Azrimalos » Sat, 14. Dec 13, 15:18

For some reason i cannot download any of his scripts. Any help out there?

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Sat, 14. Dec 13, 15:23

The links work for me (ADS as well).

Maybe try a different browser?

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Sat, 14. Dec 13, 17:24

89James89 wrote:I'm trying to uninstall and gwet rid of both Pirate Guild and the Yaki Armada, accept no matter what I do they won't dissapear.

I've tried uninstalling the game, deleting all the files associated with it, emptying the recyclin gbin, then reinstalling the game, the bonus pack and the updates 0.0-3.2 and then, when I start a new game, Yaki Armada and Pirate Guild (along with the Extended communication system) are still there. I've no idea what I'm doing wrong. It's like the files have gotten onto the game disc or into the Bonus Pack or update files.

Does anyone have nay idea what I'm doing wrong?

Cheers

James
You turn it off the same way you turn it on. Thats all there is to it. You literally only have to switch the PG option in the AL menu to 'NO' from 'YES'.

After that it cant do anything to your game and your save is effectively clean. If you want to remove the harmless files then all you need to do it double click the included "Uninstall Pirate Guild.bat"

No need to delete the entire game and reinstall windows.

Azrimalos
x4

Post by Azrimalos » Sun, 15. Dec 13, 00:25

DrBullwinkle wrote:The links work for me (ADS as well).

Maybe try a different browser?
I have tried Internet Explorer,Chrome and Mozilla Firefox and none of them can get them. Page wont seem to load to

http://afmodding.comli.com/down/ads.zip

or

http://afmodding.comli.com/down/pirate.guild.zip

and they are what happens when i click the download link.

Echofinder
x3tc

Post by Echofinder » Sun, 15. Dec 13, 00:33

The pages are blank as they simply initiate the download. Perhaps your browser security setting are interfering?

In that case, try right-clicking the link and selecting "Save as".

Azrimalos
x4

Post by Azrimalos » Sun, 15. Dec 13, 00:57

Echofinder wrote:The pages are blank as they simply initiate the download. Perhaps your browser security setting are interfering?

SAVE LINK AS did not work

also doesnt download on my other compter. Not even if i turn off the internet security.

Azrimalos
x4

Post by Azrimalos » Sun, 15. Dec 13, 01:13

Azrimalos wrote:
Echofinder wrote:The pages are blank as they simply initiate the download. Perhaps your browser security setting are interfering?

SAVE LINK AS did not work

also doesnt download on my other compter. Not even if i turn off the internet security.
Sent the links to a friend who it worked for and just sent me the zip files. Wierd it wont work for me.

Sturmer

Post by Sturmer » Mon, 16. Dec 13, 17:05

I'm ranked as "friend" with the Guild (took many fighters and money), but there are still red Guild ships attacking me and my property (but their bases are blue). Will they continue to do so no matter how much I raise my rep with the Guild or will eventually all Guild ships become blue (have set Pirates to friendly in settings and they're still red)?

Cause I'm just about to say "to hell with it" and start oblitterating their bases and forces. Oh, I'm playing AP.

Post by Guest » Mon, 16. Dec 13, 17:28

... can't you tell them to stop being hostile ?? (via hotkey)

Sturmer

Post by Sturmer » Mon, 16. Dec 13, 17:36

sadly not, cause I don't have such a hotkey.

Retrox
x4

Post by Retrox » Sat, 28. Dec 13, 10:16

JonfersonSDD wrote:... can't you tell them to stop being hostile ?? (via hotkey)
I've got the same problem and cant "tell them to stop beeing hostile". where do i find this?
Intel i7 8700, Gtx 1070, 16gb RAM. I think i'm ready for X4. Bring it on, Egosoft!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”