[Script] Auction Services v1.0 by Nividium 12/21/08

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Reimu Hakurei
x3tc

Post by Reimu Hakurei » Thu, 25. Jan 18, 23:56

X2-Illuminatus wrote:The one in the opening post works fine for me.

In case, your browser tries to open the file directly, right click on the link and choose the "Save as..." (or the like) option to save the file to your harddrive instead.
Ah that's it, thanks! Hard to tell what's broken with some of these old links: the file or my browser.

dantebelmondo
x4

Re: [Script] Auction Services v1.0 by Nividium 12/21/08

Post by dantebelmondo » Fri, 20. Aug 21, 19:38

I made some tweaks to this wonderful script.

1. Lasers, shields, and missiles will always be sold for avg price. Just like you can sell them indefinitely in any Military Outpost.
2. For non-military goods, the price range is between min to max. The original is actually min to avg.
3. For all the transactions there is a random commission fee between 1% to 5% of the max profit (max price - min price).
4. There's a 4% bad luck event. The selling price will be 50% of the avg price. Also there's a 1% good luck event. The selling price will be 200% of the avg price.
5. The buy race is expanded. And also a successful transaction will give a tiny amount of notoriety to the buy race.
6. The message is expanded. You can now see the details of the transaction.

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/g0wrupsb ... ce.7z/file

This is the full package and tested on AP 3.3

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”