[AL PLUGIN]Conflicts Official Release Thread - v0.85 released -> Collaboration works!

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Carlo the Curious
x4

Re: X3:TC - what about economy (using Conflicts and Patrols)

Post by Carlo the Curious » Mon, 16. Feb 09, 16:51

aleks2098 wrote:These weapons are used by Argons or all these weapons that are bought by NPCs are just disappearing somewhere in the space?
They just vanish.

NPC spacecraft are equipped by Santa and his band of happy elves :wink:. They don't use supplies at equipment docks, as far as I know.

Krewzur
x4

Post by Krewzur » Mon, 16. Feb 09, 17:25

aleks2098 wrote:(except Terrans and Argons - I locked alliance between them)
But in the plot their on the verge of war???
Corsair 400c // Intel i7 8700k // H100i v2 // ASUS Maximus X Code // ASUS 1080ti Strix OC // 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz // Samsung 960 Evo 250GB // 960GB SanDisk Ultra II // Corsair RM850i

Mental_Atom
x3tc

Post by Mental_Atom » Mon, 16. Feb 09, 17:53

Which of these scripts may be causing so many lock ups with conflicts?

advanced hyperdrive
cmod 3
improved boarding
comms ambient
crystal free SPP
turbo booster
reduced AI missiles
Marine boarding manager
station repacker

enenra
x4

Post by enenra » Mon, 16. Feb 09, 18:09

aleks2098 wrote:I'm just curious - almost all races are in war (except Terrans and Argons - I locked alliance between them). So races don't have access to specific factories from other races (for example - only races that can build 1 GJ factories are Borons and Splits), Majaglit is available only in Paranid sectors... etc

If I'm building a lot of weapon factories in Argon sectrors - does it have any impact on Argon power??

These weapons are used by Argons or all these weapons that are bought by NPCs are just disappearing somewhere in the space?
Why opening up a new topic? Isn't this a question specifically related to the Conflicts-Script and should thus be asked in its thread? :)
After all you're asking whether this has an impact on the happenings induced through that script.

Darkfire1
x4

Post by Darkfire1 » Mon, 16. Feb 09, 18:55

Id like to know what exactly enables the race to claim a system... Id Like to see a "System Control Bunker" in every system that you either board with marines and take over or destroy and build your own. I think that would add an element of realism so that you see what acutally claims a system
X3 TC Ship Index
Community Ship Pack Mod
X2 The Threat - X3 R - X Terran Conflict

Walterses
x3tc

Post by Walterses » Tue, 17. Feb 09, 14:29

because none of our questions get answered in that thread lol pointless
Would someone kill those dam fighters all ready? Those flack cannons are giving me a headache :s

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Tue, 17. Feb 09, 19:24

Walterses wrote:because none of our questions get answered in that thread lol pointless
irrelevant.... merged; rules are rules
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Mavor
x3ap

Post by Mavor » Wed, 18. Feb 09, 02:54

I'm sorry guys but i will not be updating conflicts for... some time. The code is there, and anyone with some curiosity can take a look and make some improvements.

However, I don't have the time to hunt a crash bug without a on-crash debugger.

Mental_Atom
x3tc

Post by Mental_Atom » Wed, 18. Feb 09, 20:50

I've started a new game and it works perfect now. Im occupying perpetual sin and the paranid are trying (badly) to get it back. Its only a matter of time until they send in the big guns though :!:

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Thu, 19. Feb 09, 10:49

did u find out what was causing the crashes?

Mental_Atom
x3tc

Post by Mental_Atom » Thu, 19. Feb 09, 11:35

no, i think maybe it was just that on that savegame i had had various mods installed and uninstalled and it was just causing problems. Works perfect now

dkAN
x3tc

Post by dkAN » Thu, 19. Feb 09, 16:38

hey, I play the german version of X3:TC, so I changed the language ID in the t-file 8700, so i can play my german game, without gettitn news like "can't find codea t-file" or something like that. but this isnt't my problem. My problem is the main menue of conflicts, because I can't find it Oo, the only way to use the main menu is to go in the script editor and open the menu-scrpit. can i open the menu on a different way?? or was it a failure to chane teh language ID?

Edit: sry i was just silly, i deleted something, so that the main menu, couldn't be spawned in the cmd-menu :-D

Sir Squallus
x4

Post by Sir Squallus » Thu, 19. Feb 09, 18:16

or you download my german translation :D

Mental_Atom
x3tc

Post by Mental_Atom » Thu, 19. Feb 09, 21:39

Where do the equipment docks come from? I mean, they can invade me, fine, but why did an equipment dock appear out of no-where? Its not normal.

dkAN
x3tc

Post by dkAN » Thu, 19. Feb 09, 22:24

hey, is it normal, that the Atf get terraner-sektors and that the bor.. figth against the argon, teladi but not against the split???

muttertron

Post by muttertron » Sun, 22. Feb 09, 15:05

12 hours, no lock ups, no bugs of any kind except that my help is requested in a NULL sector :? Running Mars, most of cycrow's and LV's scripts, ring of fire, FDN, CMOD, and the BSG ship pack along side it.

For me everything works great except that NULL sector thing with my boron ally I noticed others having this problem too.

Mental_Atom
x3tc

Post by Mental_Atom » Tue, 24. Feb 09, 20:12

I have taken pontifex seclusion but it hasnt given it to me. Theres definately nothing left paranid

Stealth17
x3tc

Post by Stealth17 » Fri, 27. Feb 09, 21:33

Ok people, I have a problem.
I'm running the Conflicts mod and the universe it pretty much in all out war. The Paranid have done several raids into Argon territory (My ally btw) and they destroyed the major headquarters AND the Goner Temple. Any idea how I'm going to get a transport-deivce?

Thanks for any suggestions!
Like a thousand other commanders on a thousand other battlefields, I wait for the dawn...

Mental_Atom
x3tc

Post by Mental_Atom » Sat, 28. Feb 09, 19:07

You can get a transporter device at the argon trading station in heretics end... if its still there

Stealth17
x3tc

Post by Stealth17 » Sat, 28. Feb 09, 20:10

Mental_Atom wrote:I have taken pontifex seclusion but it hasnt given it to me. Theres definately nothing left paranid
I have the same problem. I destroyed the Split station in The Wall (EQ Dock, there wasn't a Trading Station) and there was an entire Argon Fleet backing me up (several dozen fighters and a Carrier) but no effect.
Developers of the mod: any idea what's causing this?
Like a thousand other commanders on a thousand other battlefields, I wait for the dawn...

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”