[MOD] Complex Cleaner v4.09 / Modular Complexes (TC 3.2 / AP 1.1)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Espada No4
x3ap

Re: [MOD] Complex Cleaner v4.09 / Modular Complexes (TC 3.2 / AP 1.1)

Post by Espada No4 » Mon, 6. Apr 20, 21:27

I'm not seeing the "Special" command option in any of my command consoles. I do believe I've installed this mod correctly, as my tubes are gone. Do I need to do something special to initialize this, or perhaps another mod for this one to work?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 6. Apr 20, 22:05

The "Special" command section with the "Drop station" command is by default available on all TL ships, even without having any softwares installed.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Espada No4
x3ap

Post by Espada No4 » Mon, 6. Apr 20, 23:45

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Mon, 6. Apr 20, 22:05
The "Special" command section with the "Drop station" command is by default available on all TL ships, even without having any softwares installed.
Huh. Well I've only tried with my Orca so far, but I definitely didn't see that option. Do I need to be do anything in particular for that option to show up, or perhaps for it to not be showing up? What I did was install a tractor beam onto my back turret, select my complex, and then looked through my command console, the complex's, and the global one. I know it's supposed to be under the TL's console but again I've never seen a special option, especially not before installing this mod.
When I get the chance I'll test it with my other TLs.
EDIT: OK I started up X3AP again and I got a message saying CC was working. I knew I had to load up my save twice but apparently you actually have to close the game down between those saves. Anyway, it says it doesn't work for already-completed complexes. Is there any way to deconstruct complexes?

Deep Space Dragoon
x4

Post by Deep Space Dragoon » Tue, 7. Apr 20, 10:45

Espada No4 wrote:
Mon, 6. Apr 20, 23:45
Is there any way to deconstruct complexes?
Docking at a complex should give you an option to initiate a Self Destruct sequence.If it is full of wares you might want to consider emptying it first otherwise you are just blowing up credits and once you start it don’t forget to undock and clear the area yourself.

The Captain

Post by The Captain » Sat, 16. Oct 21, 17:08

Hey there folks,

I've been having an issue even getting the mod to show up at all in my install, so unlike many of the posts I've seen on this thread, I must be doing something wrong from the start. I'm hoping at least one of you has been through this before. To start with, I have the following mods/scripts installed via the X-Plugin Manager:

Cheat Collection package AP - Cycrow
NPC Bailing Addon - ThisIsHarsh
PHQ and MO on Boron Shipyards - Apricotslice
Salvage Claim Software - Cycrow
Salvage Commands and NPCs - This Is Harsh

Community Plugin Config - Cycrow
Hotkey Mannager - Cycrow
JSON Parser Library - ThisIsHarsh
Ware Manager - Cycrow

Salvage Command Suite V4.11
X3AP - Apricot-Dillpickle-TC-Plots-Complete-for-AP V1.0

MOD - Mobile Repairs

I did a complete reinstall of the games from Steam yesterday as well, just to make sure I had everything up to date (maybe the mod needs an older version?). I am running in AP for this.

Currently, I have a small complex in Freedom's Reach with a SPP-XL and two L Silicon Mines connected to a complex hub. I have a Mammoth in sector, with both a HEPT and a Tractor Beam installed. I think I'm good as far as what's needed to start with. Now, on to the installation woes...

I first tried using the MOD instructions, and once I started AP, I would see it listed as an available mod to load. I selected it, and launched the game, but no CC commands would show up in the Custom ship commands for the Mammoth, or any other ship I had in sector.

I tried using the Plugin manager to install it, making sure I had the AP Addon directory targeted. It would seem to accept me clicking on the .ZIP file and OK, but the package never showed up in the list as being installed, and I would still not see any new CC commands in the Custom menu.

I've also tried installing it as a fake patch in both the main TC directory, and the AP addon directory, both with an identical result to above.

Have I missed something important? Is one of the mods I'm running at issue here? Thanks in advance for any help :)

EDIT:

It's fixed.

Apparently I didn't always use the plugin manager in the past, and there were parts of another mod still floating around in my files. I managed to find out which one it was (MarCon's Menu V2) and replace it, and upon loading the save again, everything worked as advertised. Thanks to anyone who happened to take the time to investigate this :)

Kobura
x4

Post by Kobura » Mon, 8. Nov 21, 12:13

Trying to use this using the plugin manager and no dice. This should be simple.

EDIT: I seem to have had the fakepatch version instead, and there's nowhere I can find to get a plugin manager compatible version. The syntax and standardization of these mod packages is all over the place.
Proud of Clan
Proud of Battle
Proud of Honor

Kobura Shinja Cape

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 14. Nov 21, 10:15

DrBullwinkle provided a version for the PM which is also linked in the opening post.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”