[SCRIPT] Force NPC Undocking

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Cobra_mkII
x3tc

Post by Cobra_mkII » Thu, 18. Jun 09, 11:12

I have gone to Kingdom End to talk to Mahi Ma.

He is supposed to eject from the station and I collect him. Except he won't, the mission is broken and he stays on the station and there are no further plot conversations.

I read on a post somewhere (can't find it now!) of the same problem and one suggestion was to run the "Force NPC Undocking " script to kick him off.

I have avoided scripts and mods so far as it seems quite convoluted to install and run but had to bite the bullet to continue the Hub Mission.

Plodded through all the help forums, installed Cycrow's Community Configuration Menu and Force NPC Undocking and ran Thereshallbewings.

This works because the console now shows "scripts" running it shows "Force NPC Undocking " but I cannot work out how to get it running and hiting the Kingom End Military outpost to eject Mahi Ma.

So, need help, I'm way out of my comfort zone as I never know if fettling a game will trash it, I would hate a restart.

Of course if you know of another way of kicking his ass off the station let me know :)

I suspected I was going about this all wrong so thanks for your courteous replies so far :thumb_up:

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Thu, 18. Jun 09, 11:17

Merged.

Schultski

Post by Schultski » Mon, 3. Aug 09, 08:03

Cobra_mkII wrote:Plodded through all the help forums, installed Cycrow's Community Configuration Menu and Force NPC Undocking and ran Thereshallbewings.
This is what causing the problem...

First, install Cycrow's Community Configuration Menu script,
Then, load your game file and SAVE it for a brief moment, then I urge you to RESTART the game by loading your after-saved-game file.

And then you would have a properly working script...

Other than that, I believe GOD is currently in HATE with you... :evil: :evil:
:lol: :lol:
[=] Matsu-Taka [=]
Matsuhiko Takagawa / Schultski Rheindland

Know how to best the X-Universe by one shot?
Push the little 'REBOOT' button on your PC, that should do it...
Try it... it works for me... believe it... it works...

Scion Drakhar
x3ap

Post by Scion Drakhar » Sun, 14. Nov 10, 16:43

Hi there.

Thanks Graxter. I've had these split traders camping in my megaplex for ages. Sometimes there are so many traders sitting in my docking clamps that my own freighters can't dock ... even when I'm not trading with other races!

So this worked wonders.

I have a question, though. I have an ... ahem ... aquired TL that has two Yaki refusing to leave the hangar bay. If I were them I wouldn't want to leave either since they're in Argon Prime AND in the middle of my fleet, but still ... It's MY ship now and I want the space for MY ships.

Is there a way to simply march on down to the flight deck with my marines, confiscate the ships and either throw the pilots in the brig until I can drop them off at a pirate base or simply throw them out the nearest airlock?

:twisted:
A Pirate's Story.pdf(KIA) by _Zap _ From Nothing.PDF(complete) by _Zap _ Prodigal Son(active) Original Thread, Prodigal Son_PDF

Scion Drakhar
x3ap

Post by Scion Drakhar » Tue, 16. Nov 10, 06:22

Got help and if anyone is having the same problem there is actually a vanilla solution. Carrier Command Software: Combat - Launch fighter Attack.

Cheers
A Pirate's Story.pdf(KIA) by _Zap _ From Nothing.PDF(complete) by _Zap _ Prodigal Son(active) Original Thread, Prodigal Son_PDF

greghar
x3

Post by greghar » Thu, 24. Feb 11, 06:03

Anyone know if this script is compatible with the new xtended 1.1 version?

LoGyMW

Re: [SCRIPT] Force NPC Undocking

Post by LoGyMW » Thu, 13. May 21, 20:52

Anyone knows if this works in FL? Im facing the same issues with NPC's not wanting to undock no matter what i do so this may be my only solution

Ewahyu01@gmail.com

Post by Ewahyu01@gmail.com » Mon, 11. Oct 21, 14:04

Hello

Is this mod work with X3 AP?
and i think the link is broken, is there anyway to upload new link?

Thank you in advance

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 11. Oct 21, 17:44

Available on xdownloads:
[ external image ]

OneDrive mirror:
[ external image ]

Compatibility with X3AP is likely. Note that it needs to be installed into the x3 terran conflict\addon folder then.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Ewahyu01@gmail.com

Post by Ewahyu01@gmail.com » Tue, 12. Oct 21, 21:10

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Mon, 11. Oct 21, 17:44
Available on xdownloads:
[ external image ]

OneDrive mirror:
[ external image ]

Compatibility with X3AP is likely. Note that it needs to be installed into the x3 terran conflict\addon folder then.
Noted
Thank You Sir

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”