[SCR] Economy and Supply Trader [2009-10-12 X3TC 3.2.05]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Quinch
xr

Post by Quinch » Wed, 23. Mar 16, 16:48

Does anyone happen to have a copy of this script? The original download site is all gone.

Edit: Nevermind, a quick google later, I found it here
Edit edit: But I can't find the prerequisite libraries. :(
I wasn't banished to the moon yesterday.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 23. Mar 16, 17:13

All of Lucike's scripts can be found on his own website: http://www.xuniversum.info/

The Download Link for the Economy and Supply Trader can be found here. The one of the required libraries here.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Tuxu
x3ap

Post by Tuxu » Mon, 18. Jul 16, 13:27

dead links
STARCON 1,2 RuLz.
MoO 1,2,3 RuLz.
AYBABTU RuLz.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 18. Jul 16, 18:08

Read the post above yours.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

jycs

Post by jycs » Fri, 27. Jan 17, 09:56

Hello,

Do you know how to send the same order with same parameters to SEVERAL ships in one time ?

I buy 30 TS and I must load the data + order on each one...

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 27. Jan 17, 17:59

Did you have a look at the data storage setting to save a configuration setup and the global administration/configuration options to apply them to a number of ships already?

ubuntufreakdragon
x4

Post by ubuntufreakdragon » Fri, 27. Jan 17, 19:00

First set up your configuration for one ship.
Second store this config in the Datastorage.
Third load it on the other ships, here you have several options:
- load it for each ship individually, while issuing the new command.
- broadcast it though the global config
- use this script of mine which adds the needed equipment and software sets turret + main commands, loads datasorage and launches the EST command for multiple ships at the same time.
My X3 Mods

XRebirth, things left to patch:
In General; On Firing NPC's; In De Vries; Out Of Zone; And the Antiwishlist

Brinnie
x3tc

Post by Brinnie » Tue, 10. Jul 18, 11:05

A quick question regarding the effects of the optional equipment installed?

Specifically I remember reading that having a particular one installed would tell the EST to trade in hostile sectors totally disregarding the exception list, I would like to know which one that is.

I think FCSMKI allows Mosquito missile defence, FCSMKII the use of drones, the jump drive ...

but I haven't been able to find a place with a complete explanation of the optional equipment.

bl3ek
x4

Post by bl3ek » Sun, 5. Aug 18, 16:22

Is using this script the only way you're able to see total trade value and profit for each trade ship?

edit: I found this alternative for anyone interested - https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=243204

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 5. Aug 18, 17:02

Brinnie wrote:but I haven't been able to find a place with a complete explanation of the optional equipment.
The explanation of optional equipment can be found in the opening post under "More information":
More Information

Profit Sharing: All pilots will share in the profits. They are paid 1% of the profit from a successful run. This does not apply to the sale of leftovers.

Trade Command Software MK3: Trade Command MK3 takes over control of the EST configuration. The configuration menu is limited.

Jump Drive: If a Jump Drive is installed, the pilot will purchase energy cells to use it from a Solar Power Plant.

Travel Drive: If a Travel Drive is installed, the pilot will purchase energy cells to use it from a Solar Power Plant.

Enemy Contact: If equipped with Fight Command MK1, the pilot will purchase Fighter drones in the current sector and upgrade his speed and manuverability. If the ship is equipped with a Jump Drive, and the pilot is experienced enough to use it, the pilot may enter unsafe sectors. If equipped with Fight Command MK2 and has Missile Defense Mosquito available, the pilot will also purchase Mosquitoes.

Friend/Foe: EST pilots do not fly in sectors belonging to a race set to "Foe." "Show as enemy if enemy to me" should be set to No. If a Jump Drive is not installed, the pilot will not fly in hostile sectors.

Satellite Network: The EST pilot can be told to trade only in sectors that contain an Advanced Satellite belonging to the player.

Station Lock: Any station can be set as off-limits to the EST pilot. Player stations also have "EST Trader lock" in the command console.

Brinnie
x3tc

Post by Brinnie » Mon, 6. Aug 18, 13:43

Thanks Illuminatus.

I should have been more specific, I am looking for more info on how to prevent my traders equipped with a jump drive from entering sectors which I have added to the exception list.
Time ago I remember reading something about some equipment that overrides the sector exceptions setting, maybe the video enhancement goggles, while the explanation in "enemy contact" makes me think that the trader with a jump drive will behave in such manner.

I would like to use the jump drive for them but also avoid blacklisted sectors.

razgriz02

Re: [SCR] Economy and Supply Trader [2009-10-12 X3TC 3.2.05]

Post by razgriz02 » Mon, 18. May 20, 15:32

I recently installed XRM, and somehow the line for Economy & supply trader is disabled (I can see it, but it's gray). Any workaround ?

N.B. : I have the navigation software and Trade command software MK1 & MK2 on a Mercury Hauler

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 18. May 20, 18:52

What's your Trade rank?
wyvern11 wrote:
Fri, 7. Nov 08, 10:47
The Economy and Supply Trader's skills depend on his training rank, and only works for experienced pilots. Players must have "Trader" rank to hire the Economy and Supply Trader.

razgriz02

Post by razgriz02 » Tue, 19. May 20, 09:09

Well you're right: I didn't reach the proper trade rank yet.

Also, I'm surprised there are still people hanging around in the forums, even more that the answer was that fast. Thanks a lot !

Brinnie
x3tc

Post by Brinnie » Sat, 13. Feb 21, 17:46

Hi.

For some strange reason all my EST have stopped working, they have all gone on standby, I have tried to restart them but they just keep going back to it.

It puzzles me because they are all experienced and have worked fine till now. Has anybody ever had this happening to their traders?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 14. Feb 21, 10:05

Could it have something to do with enemies being around?

Brinnie
x3tc

Post by Brinnie » Sun, 14. Feb 21, 16:04

Hi Illuminatus.

I couldn't tell you what it was, but I don't think it had anything to do with enemies as the traders stayed on stby for to long and in all the sectors.

However I have used my usual approach of brute strength and ignorance. I restarted all traders and fiddled with the settings without any joy, what seems to have done the difference is to have restored to default one of them and then when this one started functioning I have broadcasted its settings to all, using some selective filters via the options. After that they all started working again.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”