[Script] Factory Complex Constructor [4.02]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 25. Jan 17, 13:13

What I wrote here, applies here too. Only difference is that the file name is "8845-L044" and has to be changed to "8845-L033" (to work in the French version).
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

jycs

Post by jycs » Wed, 25. Jan 17, 16:20

Ok thanks, but I already have the file 8845-L033.xml with <language id="33">.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 25. Jan 17, 17:14

Was that file included in the original download already or did you rename the English text file? If it was the former, you could try comparing both files (English and French), whether all of the text ids from the English file are present in the French too.
If the files are identical or you did rename the English file already, please post the full readtext errors you're seeing.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

EgoGimb
x3tc

Post by EgoGimb » Sat, 11. Feb 17, 15:09

Hi author of this thread, you need to update your first page post download links with the right ones so that we can download Factory Complex kit thank you!
To live or Die that is the fate you seek.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 11. Feb 17, 16:43

-Dusty-, the author of this script, hasn't been online for over 6 years. The script is still available on xdownloads though:

FCC Light:
[ external image ]

FCC Plus:
[ external image ]

Dreez
x4

Post by Dreez » Tue, 21. Feb 17, 15:29

I got some serious issue bending a factory's rotation to my will, a Boron Chip-plant that simply won't rotate
on the axis that i want it...
I've successfully rotated 2 factories already but it takes 30+ minutes to figure out how to twist each factory and that
is NOT time-efficient when building a 60+ factory complex.

So i need to know, it there some way to copy and already placed and fixed
factory's "axis settings" ?.

I played this game in 2010 and recall copying axis-settings to faster place
and fix stations, but i can't find the instructions in the manual.

I'm using the Lite version.
Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 21. Feb 17, 18:21

Saving stations as a reference point is an advertised feature of the PLUS version. Maybe that allows to do what you want? (Only guessing here.)

Trevelvis
xr

Re:

Post by Trevelvis » Fri, 14. Aug 20, 23:23

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Sat, 11. Feb 17, 16:43
-Dusty-, the author of this script, hasn't been online for over 6 years. The script is still available on xdownloads though:

FCC Light:
[ external image ]

FCC Plus:
[ external image ]
I am trying this for the first time but i am not very intelligent so struggling to understand it, Firstly do i extract to scripts folder as its called Factory Complex Constructor plus and also the link which include the manual doesnt work so i cant seem to get the manual to explain it to me . Sorry if ive missed it in the 17 pages, Thanks

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: [Script] Factory Complex Constructor [4.02]

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 15. Aug 20, 08:25

The manual is included in both downloads.

To install the script, extract the downloaded .zip file to your X3 Terran Conflict game folder or the X3 Terran Conflict\addon-folder, in case you're playing X3AP.

Trevelvis
xr

Post by Trevelvis » Fri, 28. Aug 20, 11:20

I've built my first station and my 2nd at 1,0,0 but when trying to place my 3rd station how do i target my 2nd station when on the sector map I only have my complex to target, I need to target my 2nd station to use 1,0,0 again, Please can anyone help as tried looking through 17 pages for answer, Thanks

Trevelvis
xr

Post by Trevelvis » Tue, 1. Sep 20, 10:44

I've found this for targeting the stations in a complex but the link is dead, ive looked through all the pages but cant find a link that works ???

http://sadiablo.seraphin.at/downloads/f ... e_1.00.zip

Please advise

Trevelvis
xr

Post by Trevelvis » Sun, 13. Sep 20, 17:46

I still can't target individual stations in my complex , I have tractor beamed a Silicon Mine next to a Ore Mine and joined them but not sure if to drag the other mines in place or start adding food factories to them but still not sure how to set reference point to add stations to it. There was an extra script but as above it's dead . Any advice will let me continue my game , Thanks

qibisa
x3fl

Post by qibisa » Sat, 13. May 23, 14:23

Hello, I 'm using X-3 TC + X-tended, installed FCC-plus successfuly, got new hotkeys and welcome message.
However, new orders under general tab "build station [FCC]" and "build station (coordinates) [FCC]" are always greyed out and I cannot use them?
I own a TL, tried having different stations in cargo bay, tried to be OOS/IS, piloting TL myself/observing it from another ship, tried placing different stations first and in no way this command unlocks while I still can use vanilla "drop station" order.
What am I doing wrong?

EDIT 16 may 2023:
No idea how and why, but sometimes these buttons work and sometimes they don't. Looks like restarting the game (not just reloading) decides whether it happens or not. some loadorder issues perhaps?

Also noticed the crucial hotkey "fix/unfix station" did not work for me on Num pad Enter. I changed it to regular Enter and it works. This is an amazing feature even without anything else, I don't have to eyeball it by tractor beam, saving my game every manouver and worrying about destryoing a station in bad collision! This is the bestest thing for production oriented playthrough!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”