[SCR] MARS Fire Control (v5.25 - 16.02.13)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

TechSY730
x3ap

Re: [SCR] MARS Fire Control (v5.25 - 16.02.13)

Post by TechSY730 » Mon, 1. Oct 18, 03:13

Another update. This contains all the fixes and tweaks from before, but also two new ones.

1. Makes it so that "Cargo Bay Closed" is only played when the last goblin from the current player ship lands, not for any ship. This should cut down on "Cargo Bay Closed" spam greatly
2. Reduces how many missiles are launched by missile boats. It was a little over the top previously

THIS IS A PATCH ONLY CONTAINING THE CHANGED FILE, NOT ALL OF MARS:
You do not need to also unzip my previous zip, this patch includes all the fixes from before as well
mars-tc-TechSY730-fixes-patch-326c.zip:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XIf-c ... orItbjZO7D
Last edited by TechSY730 on Tue, 30. Oct 18, 17:26, edited 2 times in total.

sabrehawk
xr

Post by sabrehawk » Mon, 29. Oct 18, 21:44

Can anyone tell me why the submenu "goblins collect illegal cargo" spawns a window for 0.2 second that closes again and i cant see which state the function has or apparently cant turn it OFF again? Also it does not have red color "..." when i toggle it , but stays neutral color "..." Everything else seems to pretty much work as intended..i also remember this not working properly in previous installations for instance with litcube.

XRM mod manual installation

made a short vid showing it:

https://youtu.be/nSG5RYVsoRo

Well it seems toggling works after all but just no visual confirmation which order is in effect.

But i kinda wonder why i have 25 fighter drones and they do jackshit to defend me but rather turn into goblins and collect loot while im getting blown to pieces.

TechSY730
x3ap

Post by TechSY730 » Tue, 30. Oct 18, 17:26

It works fine for me, but it may be that it has somehow gotten itself into a corrupted value in your save file that glitches the config menu. I can take a look into it, and maybe come up with a patch.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”