[Index] Unbalanced Script & Mod Library : Post any cheat requests here

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

SidewalkOfPain

Post by SidewalkOfPain » Fri, 3. May 13, 14:34

A hotkey for making enemies friendly. Needed, since Spirit HQ from the Advanced Weapons mod is hostile, even though I have brought my reputation with the Terrans/ATF to friendly (Warrior of Io). And I really want those weapons (but I still want to buy them, not spawn them).

Edit: Found a fix
Last edited by SidewalkOfPain on Sun, 5. May 13, 18:29, edited 1 time in total.

painfulcat
x3

Addition to cycrow's cheat script suggestion

Post by painfulcat » Fri, 3. May 13, 19:26

A good addition to the cheat script would be a script to increase acceleration speed of a ship EG. a mammoth able to beat a discoverer off the line in a drag race
"I'm ashamed of you, dodging that way. They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!" -John Sedgwick; Union Officer, his last words 1864

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 3. May 13, 19:40

The acceleration value is set within the Tships file and cannot be changed via scripts.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

AzKat
x4

Post by AzKat » Fri, 3. May 13, 19:43

How about some kind of "achievements" things that give you random bonuses after you complete them?

For example:
Kill 25 xenon light fighters => 35% increase in weapons cooldown
Kill 50 khaak destroyers => 200% increase in max shields & 50% increase in shield regen speed

painfulcat
x3

Post by painfulcat » Mon, 6. May 13, 23:44

X2-Illuminatus wrote:The acceleration value is set within the Tships file and cannot be changed via scripts.
ok so what your saying that you would have to change the acceleration of ALL ships of that type to change the acceleration of any of them?
"I'm ashamed of you, dodging that way. They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!" -John Sedgwick; Union Officer, his last words 1864

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 7. May 13, 10:14

Shiptypes are defined in the Tships file. There you can only set the values for each shiptype seperately. All ships of that shiptype will then share the same values. Most of the changes only take effect, when a ship of that type is newly created after the change.
AzKat wrote:Kill 25 xenon light fighters => 35% increase in weapons cooldown
Kill 50 khaak destroyers => 200% increase in max shields & 50% increase in shield regen speed
Same as above. Those values can only be set in the TShips file.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Steeleratt
x3tc

Revive or rewrite Fleet Supply Mod.

Post by Steeleratt » Sat, 11. May 13, 02:43

I am requesting a fix or rewrite of DaOpa's Fleet Supply. The ability to setup auto fleet restocking looks awesome when I don't want to waste hours setting up stations and ships and haulers. The other Resupply options work but are limited in scope. Refilling one Carrier with three Cargo ships then docking everything to it is ok, but I need more haulers to resupply Capital ships. Fleet Supply allows me to setup auto restock for entire wings or Fleets all at once. Then the pilots takeover purchasing and distribution. I can restock headquarters for Ship queues and resupply stations with resources quickly and easily.

Retiredman
x3ap

Post by Retiredman » Sat, 18. May 13, 18:48

Requesting a cheat or script that would breakup Nividium asteroids into the size that the TS miners could collect.
or
Maybe a ship that sole purpose is to breakup the asteroid and continue to break the pieces into smaller pieces until they can no longer be broken up or have been collected by a miner.

What I have is a Terran moble mining base ship with 20 miners base to it.
Using one of the modded script I set the miner to collect along with the MMBS home ship. The smaller miners collect and when filled, unload at their base ship. When the base ship is full it unloads to a Base(a PHQ that is a storage doc only) Thus I am able to transport the Nividium to my Hub and sell it at a dock. (be suprised how much you sell.. they come to you..)

Problem is when I go IS and tried to break up the pieces.. there's some poor miner of mine that hits a larger fragment and goes poof!(the mining lasers that are on the miners, don't break them up.. or so it seems)
By having a script or a ship that does the job for me. I wouldn't endanger my TS miners or MMBS.

Any idea??
You think a hero is some weird sandwitch and not a guy attacking a Xeno J with a kestrel.

Sir.. I said .. A guy attacking a J with a kestrel is the sandwitch.

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Sat, 18. May 13, 19:15

Retiredman wrote:when I go IS and tried to break up the pieces.. there's some poor miner of mine that hits a larger fragment and goes poof!
Interesting. I have done a lot of mobile mining in-sector and have never seen that happen. Perhaps you could make sure that the miners are not following you before you break an asteroid? Either tell them to stop before you get close to the target asteroid, or else give the miners the command to mine *before* you break the asteroid -- usually they will head in other directions, which leaves your ship clear for doing the breaking.

Also, if you use Mobile Mining Mk2, then miners will stop when their shields are damaged, which usually prevents hull damage. If they *do* get hull damage, then they automatically head for repairs.

I often use Falcon Hauler miners homebased to the TL that I use for collection, so that the Falcon Haulers can dock at the TL. I have marines on board the TL. Marine Repairs and Training then repairs the miners automatically.

I do have it on my To Do List to add the ability to break asteroids to Mobile Mining Mk2. I have been busy with AP 3.0 recently, but perhaps now I can get back to working through my list. In the meantime, the above tips should help. If they do not, then please post your experience on the Mobile Mining Mk2 thread.

Retiredman
x3ap

Post by Retiredman » Mon, 10. Jun 13, 22:33

Another idea.

Security jumpgates.

Special jumpgates that allow only certain races to enter the gate and jump to a sector you control.

You would be able to set the permission as per a ship friend or foe setting.
If the race is set to foe.. they fly thru the gate or jumped to some random sector within the commonwealth.

If Friend setting then allows passage.

I have had certain sector that I wouldn't want to have any commomwealth traffic because of miming or manufacturing. Plus you can keep the undesirables out. eg.. Borons/parnid taxi services. Pirates...etc.
You think a hero is some weird sandwitch and not a guy attacking a Xeno J with a kestrel.

Sir.. I said .. A guy attacking a J with a kestrel is the sandwitch.

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Wed, 12. Jun 13, 19:21

Security jump gates could be made by putting them inside a large superstructure that is picky about who it lets inside. (ie; race or corporation specific, possibly configurable)

But that would have to be a largish sized interior... for the M1's and such.
(possibly require auto-pilot dock, then the structure passes you through the gate automatically), maybe a pair of 1 way gates.

Edit:
Alternatively, you can set a whole lot of laser towers around the approach to the jumpgate, then any "foe" is killed before entering (they were "foes" anyway, not like there would be a reputation hit to worry about (unless you are trying to make them "not foes"))
Last edited by SirDeathwalker on Sat, 29. Jun 13, 00:15, edited 1 time in total.

Krogort
x4

Post by Krogort » Fri, 28. Jun 13, 21:26

Would it be possible to make a script that would destroy all the laser tower in the universe ?

They tend not to react to notoriety change and remain hostile for the whole game if you have at one point been hositle to a race. Even if you are now at the maxumum rank.
So destroying them would stop them harassing my UTs.

They are quite useless anyway.

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Sat, 29. Jun 13, 00:06

Krogort wrote:Would it be possible to make a script that would destroy all the laser tower in the universe ?

They are quite useless anyway.
not in sufficient quantities... quite effective if 10 or more are in range...

but I agree that there needs to be a way of fixing your status with laser-towers that belong to races that are no longer hostile to you (or you could run over it with an asteroid -being careful to keep the asteroid between you and the "guns", or possibly take the hit to your rep by killing it and apologizing afterward)

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Sat, 29. Jun 13, 16:40

Krogort wrote:Would it be possible to make a script that would [fix] all the laser tower in the universe ?
Try this, Krogort: a.fix.all.relations.

It should correct rep problems throughout the universe, including laser towers. Note that it will also wipe out any existing hate flags, so check out the universe before you save again.

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Sat, 29. Jun 13, 18:41

and again, DrBullwinkle to the rescue...

:P

(one of your solutions worked for me, but it came through another, who gave you full credit)

Krogort
x4

Post by Krogort » Sun, 30. Jun 13, 10:32

DrBullwinkle wrote:
Krogort wrote:Would it be possible to make a script that would [fix] all the laser tower in the universe ?
Try this, Krogort: a.fix.all.relations.

It should correct rep problems throughout the universe, including laser towers. Note that it will also wipe out any existing hate flags, so check out the universe before you save again.
Works fine, thank you !

Schultski

Post by Schultski » Sat, 31. Aug 13, 20:39

If possible, I'd like some cheats about 'Corporations Rank'. Or, a script that increases the rate of rank be awarded when completing corporation missions.
[=] Matsu-Taka [=]
Matsuhiko Takagawa / Schultski Rheindland

Know how to best the X-Universe by one shot?
Push the little 'REBOOT' button on your PC, that should do it...
Try it... it works for me... believe it... it works...

mattSG3
x4

Post by mattSG3 » Sat, 7. Sep 13, 12:51

not really a cheat but requesting a rename marine and change race menu script been playing since x2 and have all ways wanted to change some marines names to my RL mates names or even some names from this forum
Mattsg3

qqq
x2

Post by qqq » Wed, 25. Sep 13, 14:11

directory locked so I can`t get cheats to work. help

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Wed, 25. Sep 13, 18:35

qqq wrote:directory locked so I can`t get cheats to work. help
I suspect the game is installed inside the ...(x86) folder, this difficulty is typical of this, just install game outside the \program files(x86) folder.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”