[Index] Unbalanced Script & Mod Library : Post any cheat requests here

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

PheonixCA

Best cash cheat scripts?

Post by PheonixCA » Sat, 28. Jan 17, 04:59

Title.

JESS 246
x3

Post by JESS 246 » Sat, 28. Jan 17, 08:55

Try this link to a cheat nod somewhere in it theres a cash cheat amonge others http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=216691

Diggz
x4

Post by Diggz » Sun, 26. Mar 17, 20:20

I'm having difficulty trying to find the proper commands in the X3 ingame script editor, it's a maze.

I'd like a cheat that runs passively and checks every minute or so for player stations, and removes all resources other than E-Cells. I think this would be very good for a Mayhem playthrough.
I have yet to figure out the non-terran equivalent of a Point Singularity Projector...

acheron1989
x4

Better Missiles

Post by acheron1989 » Thu, 29. Jun 17, 02:25

Is there any way to get a mod to modify Poltergeist missiles to deal more damage, or Typhoon missiles to auto-lock similar to Poltergeists? Thank you in advance.

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Fri, 30. Jun 17, 06:42

I use flail barrage missiles or ghoul missiles for terran, they swarm like wasps and poltergeists, but do better damage

acheron1989
x4

Post by acheron1989 » Thu, 6. Jul 17, 02:32

I am at war with Terrans, so Ghouls are out of the question. I need a Swarm missile I can fire with no target selected that will Auto-Seek enemies like the poltergeist.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 6. Jul 17, 11:38

Modifying missiles is pretty easy. Just download the X3 Editor 2 then open tMissiles, then make the changes in there.

Another option would be to Modify TShips instead, and add the other missiles to the ships you use

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Sun, 9. Jul 17, 21:05

I like watching the Flail Barrage Missiles 'Shoal' as they track from 1 target to another. It was insane when I loaded them on one of the missile frigates (Cobras I think) I popped in to the sector that was giving me a warning my ships were under attack, and there were what looked like hundreds of missiles tracking targets.... I never got a shot off myself before all the bad guys were destroyed.

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Sun, 27. Aug 17, 20:39

Does anyone know in cheat package script become unworking after AP 3.2 update?

If yes the can someone send me the latest version of cheat script in .zip or .rar format?

suxkar
x3ap

Post by suxkar » Mon, 28. Aug 17, 18:37

Hello everyone!
I am in need of what should be a very easy "cheat".
I need to know the numerical value representing the relation to a race.
I've been seraching around and trying with no success with the script editor, for some reason i always get "null" as a result. I have VERY basic knowledge of how it works.
So, could anyone suggest a script for it? I only need to get the number somehow, be it a message or a subtitle line. Even a line of code written here would be enough!
Thanks in advance!

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 28. Aug 17, 19:14

The "get notoriety to race" or the "get notoriety from race ... to race ..." commands in the General Object Commands section are what you're looking for. If the return value is 0 or null, try switching the races. I remember vaguely that the latter of the two commands doesn't except the player race at the first race position.
mr.WHO wrote:Does anyone know in cheat package script become unworking after AP 3.2 update?
I wouldn't know a reason why the cheat package shouldn't work anymore with the latest update.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Mon, 28. Aug 17, 20:51

Ok then it's mean it's the mod I'm using fault (Star Wars mod):
http://www.moddb.com/mods/mikhail-skatchkov

suxkar
x3ap

Post by suxkar » Tue, 29. Aug 17, 14:11

X2-Illuminatus wrote:I remember vaguely that the latter of the two commands doesn't except the player race at the first race position.
That was precisely the problem, now it works properly.

Thanks a lot!

suxkar
x3ap

Post by suxkar » Thu, 31. Aug 17, 10:26

I have another question to ask, if possible.
Is there already a script that has the autopilot keep on buying a specific ware? Like a perpetual "Remote best buy".
I looked around but the keywords for this search are a bit tricky..
I tried with Commodity Logistics but I can't seem to make it work..

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Thu, 12. Oct 17, 16:30

suxkar wrote:Is there already a script that has the autopilot keep on buying a specific ware? Like a perpetual "Remote best buy".
I use ThisIsHarsh's Manual Trade Extension for that.

I believe it is possible to also do it with Commodity Logistic Support, although the setup is not obvious. There are CLS experts on the Universe forum who might be able to help if you prefer to do it that way.

DarthNihilus

Post by DarthNihilus » Tue, 7. Nov 17, 09:17

ummm maybe I'm blind but I can't see the mod request topic for AP so I'm asking here. Is there a possibilty to make the listing subwindows on the right side of the sectormap window map foldable? or make custom selected ships not to appear there? or all ships? or move the floating containers listing after the stations list in the "All" and before the ships? or make a 4th button which shows only the containers? I prefer to hunt them manualy and all the ship list updating makes me mad about constant scrolling...

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 10. Nov 17, 10:39

The built in menus are not really moddable unfortunately

MrArni_ZIO

Re: [Index] Unbalanced Script & Mod Library : Post any cheat requests here

Post by MrArni_ZIO » Thu, 31. Aug 23, 23:39

Greetings to everyone,

Is there any No_Ammo mod for X3AP? Specifically to run Matter/Anti-Matter turrets on my Tokyo ship?
Also, I run the game via Steam and often once I open cheat menu it crashes, dunno know why.

Cheers

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”