[Index] Unbalanced Script & Mod Library : Post any cheat requests here

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Ferdilanz
xr

sector rename & sector quests and PHQ to all shipyards

Post by Ferdilanz » Sun, 6. Apr 14, 03:49

new request: easy unknown sector naming or something like the new home quest where you get a new sector as a quest reward or you get the option to buy an unknown sector. love those. but i really want to input the name of a sector myself, none of that pre-set stuff. also, a 333mil-credit sector which is way off the beaten path? ridiculous. 10 mil sounds a bit more affordable for an unpopular area of the galaxy.
other request: PHQ to shipyards. having an HQ in Avarice (Unknown Sector in Terran Conflict) is profitable, but just 1 hq doesn't give much if you legitly got a sector from the new home quest or want to settle in more Unknown Sectors.
Ferdinand Lanz
Ferdilanz Corp
Avarice Sector

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 24. Apr 14, 17:36

MishaMilanich wrote: but i really want to input the name of a sector myself, none of that pre-set stuff
Pre-set stuff is the only way of doing it though, as far as I know. Marking Unknown Sector by Ketraar shows how this is easily possible via the Mission Director and using own names.
MishaMilanich wrote:other request: PHQ to shipyards
Both, Add stations and the Cheat package, let you add stations to shipyards for sale.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

susanbrooks69

Post by susanbrooks69 » Fri, 27. Jun 14, 00:34

Can anyone tell me what is most current version of TC & AP, graphics, add-on & any bonus packs are.. Please keep in mind I want to preserve the Nividium tricks in both TC & AP.

AP - has a glitch that I am trying to locate a fix for.... the Station buy & sell issue.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 27. Jun 14, 11:07

Most current version of X3TC is 3.2c. Latest AP version is 3.1. Steam always updates to the latest version anyway.
As for the bonus packs, only the latest versions are offered for download. So what's listed on the download page and in the overview topic is the most up to date version. There are newer development (unsigned / modified) versions of most scripts available though. In an external forum someone created a list with download locations and version numbers here.

I'm not sure what you mean with regards to graphics and addon. There is just one addon to X3TC and that is X3AP. A number of visual enhancement mods can be found in the Community Scripts and Mods Download library.
susanbrooks69 wrote:Please keep in mind I want to preserve the Nividium tricks in both TC & AP.
The nividium exploit was removed / fixed in X3AP.
susanbrooks69 wrote:AP - has a glitch that I am trying to locate a fix for.... the Station buy & sell issue.
That doesn't ring a bell. You need to be more clear, what the actual problem is.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

susanbrooks69

Post by susanbrooks69 » Fri, 27. Jun 14, 22:39

The problem I had was with the station interface. There is a slider at the bottom that has a "step" number (AP). On TC it gives more xp, but on AP the number goes up until the slider stops then it drops to 1 and I don't get the experience.
The most important add-ons or mods for TC that I wanted were graphics and extra ships from AP. Plus the training time for marines is different from AP to TC. I wanted to swap that part.
Nividium tricks are important to me so I did not want to upset that. Can you tell me how to increase the Xenon patrol missions? I don't start smack with Pirates until I am set for boarding ops. There is nothing better than having Pirate sectors loaded up with adv. sats and picking and choosing my victims. I own Reunion, TC, plus AP and I love the series. Any help is always appreciated thank you.

ProdigyToby

Post by ProdigyToby » Mon, 7. Jul 14, 21:37

whenever I try to clone a ship thats docked in another sector, and have it spawn in my own sector, it always spawns in the sector it was docked at. Am I doing something wrong?

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Tue, 8. Jul 14, 19:41

I get the same results

instead I either :
go to the sector the ship is in and clone it,

clone it and warp it to me,

build it from whole cloth (though, if you create a Tiger, wholly from cloth,
does that make it a "Paper Tiger"?)

but as far I have been able to determine, it is expected behavior.... unless I am missing the same thing as you are....

Joelnh
x3tc

Post by Joelnh » Fri, 12. Sep 14, 12:16

I was trying to view cycrow's scripts from the cheat package.
they say they are xml but when I open them in programs I use to view other xml they do not look like an xml.

they look like it was opened in the wrong program.

does anyone know how to view the files from the cheat package ?
I want to check them out to see what they look like and if I can tweak them.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 12. Sep 14, 17:05

Joelnh wrote:they say they are xml but when I open them in programs I use to view other xml they do not look like an xml.
Well, they are specific .xml files, so they need to be opened in a specific program. That can either be the ingame Script Editor or an external one. If you just want to read the script, you can also double click on the respective script file in the "scripts" folder (or any other folder where the x2scripts.xsl is present) and the file will be opened in your browser.

GlassDeviant
x3tc

Post by GlassDeviant » Sat, 21. Mar 15, 23:47

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
susanbrooks69 wrote:Please keep in mind I want to preserve the Nividium tricks in both TC & AP.
The nividium exploit was removed / fixed in X3AP.
But...there is a mod that adds a Nividium mine, for use on Nividium asteroids. As far as I can tell, this allows you to mine Nividium like you mine Ore and Silicon, giving you a slower, but infinite, supply of the stuff.

Also there is a station that makes Nividium from ore, both are on the forums here somewhere.
bibo ergo sum

Varek Raith
xr

Post by Varek Raith » Thu, 26. Mar 15, 13:48

Hello.
Years ago I made a hotkey script that would turn any target I had locked into a friend. It worked.
For the life of me, I can't replicate this to work in AP.
Did something change in AP?
If anyone can post code that would do this, I'd appreciate it.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 26. Mar 15, 14:52

Cant thing of anything changes in AP that would have caused that to happen. But it can depend on what ships/objects you are trying to turn into friends.

some of them may be controlled by something else, which sets their relation. So if you set them to friend they could end up being set back to enemy again.

but this would only effect certain ships, and most should work normally

a script would be pretty easy to make

Code: Select all

$target = get player tracking aim
skip if not $target exists
   $target -> set relation to [PLAYER] to [FRIEND]
(cant remember the exact wording of the commands)

Varek Raith
xr

Post by Varek Raith » Thu, 26. Mar 15, 18:34

Code: Select all

$Target = get player tracking aim
   if $Target -> exists
   |$Target ->set relation against Player to Friend
   end
Ok. This works against the major races. But not pirates, xenon or the bugs.
I could've sworn this used to...
Ah well.

amadeok
x3ap

Post by amadeok » Wed, 7. Oct 15, 23:53

Hello, i would like to increase the maximum of the wares that can be sold at the stations like meatcake, quantum tubes ect, please let me know if there is already a cheat or mod

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 8. Oct 15, 09:58

the amount of wares is calculated from the relval

so the only way to increase the capacity is to reduce this, which will also reduce the price of the ware as they are both linked

amadeok
x3ap

Post by amadeok » Thu, 8. Oct 15, 15:15

Sorry im not sure you understand me, i want to be able to sell more, for intance, i want to go to a trading station and be able to sell 2000 pieces of meatcake cahoonas instead of 1600

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 8. Oct 15, 16:14

yes the amount you can sell is based on the amount that can be stored at that station, which is linked to the cost of that ware.

Thats why expensive weapons you can only sell 2 at a time, whereas energy cells have alot more space

amadeok
x3ap

Post by amadeok » Thu, 8. Oct 15, 19:59

Isnt there a way to change it?

Übersoldier

Post by Übersoldier » Wed, 14. Oct 15, 17:42

Wenn ich heute kämpfen muss, mit aller Kraft und allen Tricks die ich kenne und wenn das bedeutet, dass ich morgen noch kämpfen kann, dann hat es sich gelohnt.

Joelnh
x3tc

Post by Joelnh » Sat, 23. Apr 16, 01:21

any chance to update cheat package to be Litcube compatible ?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”