[Index] Unbalanced Script & Mod Library : Post any cheat requests here

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Sotanaht
x3ap

Request: Fix all ship hostility based on faction

Post by Sotanaht » Sun, 13. Oct 13, 13:51

Request: Fix all ship hostility based on faction

I want a single button to fix every ship and station in the universe to freindly/neutral/hostile based on my reputation with their related faction. Primary reason for wanting this is the Poisoned Paranid start leaving a huge number of paranid ships hostile after finishing the quest, but I imagine it would have other uses as well.

The cheat package already has this for one sector (assuming that's what the button does and it doesn't just make everyone friendly). I want a button for the whole universe, otherwise it would be virtually impossible to fix all of the wandering ships even if I was willing to visit every single sector.

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Sat, 30. Nov 13, 08:33

Make a save before you try this, but it should do the job:

a.fix.all.relations.

It should correct rep problems throughout the universe.
  • Note that it will also wipe out any existing hate flags, so check out the universe before you save again.

Parkan2005

Post by Parkan2005 » Sun, 8. Dec 13, 20:02

Maybe it will be hardcoded but i want ask.It is hard to implement few features:
1.Set God mode to all Player ships\station in one button\option
2.Set ignore collision damage from all possible collisions
3.Set to ship unlimited cago hold(without editing game files)or set all sizes of wares\cargo\stuff to zero weight?
4.Ignore damage from rockets?

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Mon, 9. Dec 13, 19:39

-the only problem with #2 is it might prevent the ability to use jump gates
(ship "collides" with the event horizon (plane) of the jump gate wormhole to jump)

Post by Guest » Wed, 11. Dec 13, 04:43

1. not possible (afaik), because you can only start "god-mode" with a MD-script, and such MDs can't offer something like a "button"
2. can be done by a script (but as mentioned, there could be problems with jump gates)
3. not possible
4. not possible

Saheike
x4

Ignore damage

Post by Saheike » Wed, 11. Dec 13, 05:42

SirDeathwalker wrote:-the only problem with #2 is it might prevent the ability to use jump gates
(ship "collides" with the event horizon (plane) of the jump gate wormhole to jump)
Perhaps you should try Cycrow´s Cheat script.

:oops:
Lieben Gruß von Sabine

//^:^\\ Trakkathrin-Kilrathina

Liberte, Egalite, Variete...

SirDeathwalker
x4

Re: Ignore damage

Post by SirDeathwalker » Thu, 12. Dec 13, 19:35

Saheike wrote:
SirDeathwalker wrote:-the only problem with #2 is it might prevent the ability to use jump gates
Perhaps you should try Cycrow´s Cheat script.

:oops:
I did, that's how I turned collisions off in the first place...

on a side note, the hub is impressive from the outside.....

FlightJunkie
x4

Post by FlightJunkie » Sat, 14. Dec 13, 19:23

guys, anyway to make the repair laser non depletable?????
this is not a xenon-> :xenon: its a Borg

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 14. Dec 13, 20:08

It is already. It will still repair your ship, even when its energy is low.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

FlightJunkie
x4

Post by FlightJunkie » Sat, 14. Dec 13, 21:22

X2-Illuminatus wrote:It is already. It will still repair your ship, even when its energy is low.
yeah, I know it does. Its just that it does it slower.
this is not a xenon-> :xenon: its a Borg

Post by Guest » Sat, 14. Dec 13, 22:54

... how to make repair laser "more effective":

0. install X3Editor2
1. open the lastest .cat-file (with highest no.) which contains "TBullets"
2. scroll down to "SS_BULLET_REPAIR" (ID = 36)
3. click on "Bullet data", double-click on "hull damage"
4. set "hull damage" to (e.g.) "100"
4.1 save N quit

... if U think it´s not enough 4 U, then ...

5. double-click on "Energy used"
6. set "Energy used" to (e.g.) "5"

... now it should be "OK" ;)
... but if it´s not "OK", then i'd suggest U script/mod a "repair laser fab" anywhere, buy some repair lasers N install them on Ur (e.g.) Vidar
... now it should be "acceptable" ^^

Tom5Cat
x3ap

Post by Tom5Cat » Sat, 11. Jan 14, 14:45

Script request:

A new item under 'custom' named 'follow distance', which lets you, when clicked, input a distance. This distance would, from that moment on, be used whenever the normal 'follow' command (so also 'follow me' through the hud-menu and such) is given.

Want to go on one of those 'tailing ship'-missions? Change the distance setting first, then set the AI to 'follow'.

Want to follow an enemy ship but stay out of its weapons reach, or have one of your other ships do that, like for instance the 'Sirokos', so it can safely but still from pretty closeby launch boarding pods as soon as you lowered the M2's shields from within your M2? Change follow-setting, give follow-command (to your 'Sirokos').

Afterwards, you can set the distance on 1km again (or whatever you like as a standard), so you can have your wingmen follow you at that distance.

In case the followed ship goes oos, the engine should go to maximum speed as to not fall behind too much.

All of this would sure add to realism a lot! I mean, who in his right mind follows somebody's car bumper to bumper? Let alone if you don't want the followed one to take notice you're following!

Ronin677
x3tc

X3 cheat pack

Post by Ronin677 » Tue, 25. Feb 14, 20:35

I know some people don't like these cheats but I wondered if there was an X3 cheat pack out there somewhere?

Ronin
I think therefore I am

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Wed, 26. Feb 14, 01:13

Correction: Cheat Package
Last edited by DrBullwinkle on Wed, 26. Feb 14, 01:36, edited 2 times in total.

Tom5Cat
x3ap

Post by Tom5Cat » Wed, 26. Feb 14, 01:25

DrBullwinkle wrote:Stickied to the top of the forum.
Even to the top of this very thread :)

Ferdilanz
xr

sector rename & sector quests and PHQ to all shipyards

Post by Ferdilanz » Sun, 6. Apr 14, 03:49

new request: easy unknown sector naming or something like the new home quest where you get a new sector as a quest reward or you get the option to buy an unknown sector. love those. but i really want to input the name of a sector myself, none of that pre-set stuff. also, a 333mil-credit sector which is way off the beaten path? ridiculous. 10 mil sounds a bit more affordable for an unpopular area of the galaxy.
other request: PHQ to shipyards. having an HQ in Avarice (Unknown Sector in Terran Conflict) is profitable, but just 1 hq doesn't give much if you legitly got a sector from the new home quest or want to settle in more Unknown Sectors.
Ferdinand Lanz
Ferdilanz Corp
Avarice Sector

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 24. Apr 14, 17:36

MishaMilanich wrote: but i really want to input the name of a sector myself, none of that pre-set stuff
Pre-set stuff is the only way of doing it though, as far as I know. Marking Unknown Sector by Ketraar shows how this is easily possible via the Mission Director and using own names.
MishaMilanich wrote:other request: PHQ to shipyards
Both, Add stations and the Cheat package, let you add stations to shipyards for sale.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

susanbrooks69

Post by susanbrooks69 » Fri, 27. Jun 14, 00:34

Can anyone tell me what is most current version of TC & AP, graphics, add-on & any bonus packs are.. Please keep in mind I want to preserve the Nividium tricks in both TC & AP.

AP - has a glitch that I am trying to locate a fix for.... the Station buy & sell issue.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 27. Jun 14, 11:07

Most current version of X3TC is 3.2c. Latest AP version is 3.1. Steam always updates to the latest version anyway.
As for the bonus packs, only the latest versions are offered for download. So what's listed on the download page and in the overview topic is the most up to date version. There are newer development (unsigned / modified) versions of most scripts available though. In an external forum someone created a list with download locations and version numbers here.

I'm not sure what you mean with regards to graphics and addon. There is just one addon to X3TC and that is X3AP. A number of visual enhancement mods can be found in the Community Scripts and Mods Download library.
susanbrooks69 wrote:Please keep in mind I want to preserve the Nividium tricks in both TC & AP.
The nividium exploit was removed / fixed in X3AP.
susanbrooks69 wrote:AP - has a glitch that I am trying to locate a fix for.... the Station buy & sell issue.
That doesn't ring a bell. You need to be more clear, what the actual problem is.

susanbrooks69

Post by susanbrooks69 » Fri, 27. Jun 14, 22:39

The problem I had was with the station interface. There is a slider at the bottom that has a "step" number (AP). On TC it gives more xp, but on AP the number goes up until the slider stops then it drops to 1 and I don't get the experience.
The most important add-ons or mods for TC that I wanted were graphics and extra ships from AP. Plus the training time for marines is different from AP to TC. I wanted to swap that part.
Nividium tricks are important to me so I did not want to upset that. Can you tell me how to increase the Xenon patrol missions? I don't start smack with Pirates until I am set for boarding ops. There is nothing better than having Pirate sectors loaded up with adv. sats and picking and choosing my victims. I own Reunion, TC, plus AP and I love the series. Any help is always appreciated thank you.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”