[SCRIPT] X3TC Cheat Package : v1.62 : Updated: 18/12/2011 (AP Compatible)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

CLANWARRIOR
x3tc

Post by CLANWARRIOR » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 21:10

Thank you for your payshents and understanding, but most espeshely for your gidance.

GorionMcloki

Post by GorionMcloki » Tue, 21. Oct 08, 01:26

Okay I keep typing in Thereshallbewings into the name part of the game.... unfortunately the script editor does not activate at all.

I'm using the steam version... could it be possible they removed the script editor?

If so this is the last game i buy from steam... they have removed things like this from games before and i'm really starting to get sick of it....

mufflink
x4

Post by mufflink » Tue, 21. Oct 08, 01:35

GorionMcloki wrote:Okay I keep typing in Thereshallbewings into the name part of the game.... unfortunately the script editor does not activate at all.

I'm using the steam version... could it be possible they removed the script editor?

If so this is the last game i buy from steam... they have removed things like this from games before and i'm really starting to get sick of it....
Hi I'm using the script editor with the Steam version no bother.

Sometimes if find if you type it quickly the second "l" doesn't type so you end up with "Thereshalbewings", easy to do and easy to miss.

Regards,
Mufflink.
When in doubt.......cheat.

whitemithrandir
x4

Post by whitemithrandir » Tue, 21. Oct 08, 04:58

Is there a way to cheat in a headquarters?

Or cheat in a way to raise my ranking with one of the corporations?

I tried doing missions for them but it did jack all for my ranking. I'm somewhat confused as how to do this. If there's a way to cheat past it, I'm all for it.

paintner

Post by paintner » Tue, 21. Oct 08, 05:04

GorionMcloki wrote:Okay I keep typing in Thereshallbewings into the name part of the game.... unfortunately the script editor does not activate at all.

as mentioned, if you type fast the second 'l' might go missing ...
but after you changed the pilots name you also need to save the game and re-launch it and load that savegame for the scripts to load ... as I understood it ...
I got an angel on my shoulder, but the devil hold's my hand ...

Legionnaire
x4

Post by Legionnaire » Tue, 21. Oct 08, 05:19

i always notice that if you type the name correctly you get a pause where nothing moves or makes a sound, then everything starts running again and your name is what it was originally.

However i do remember trying to help one player in X3:R who wasnt able to start the script editor. He ended up starting a new game and it then worked for him first time.

Legionnaire

Graxster
x3tc

Post by Graxster » Tue, 21. Oct 08, 08:12

1. Rename your pilot: Thereshallbewings (follow above advice about being sure the 2nd L in "shall" shows up.

2. Press Shift+c, then s. This will give you the "connecting to onboard computer...etc." message and get you into the script editor. If pressing "s" doesn't open the script editor, go back to step #1.

3. Close the script editor and save. Quit to the Main Menu and reload your save.

That's all there is to it. You don't even need step #2, but you should do it as a test anyway.

-G

John McG
x4

cheats

Post by John McG » Tue, 21. Oct 08, 09:03

Do you have an explanation of the cheats?
Some are obvious, but what is 'God mode' and 'spawn fodder' for example?

Sartorie
x3tc

Post by Sartorie » Tue, 21. Oct 08, 09:17

most probably 'Invulnerability' and 'spawn small, enemy ships for you to destroy' ;)

Kantall
x4

Request - Reveal all sectors\factories

Post by Kantall » Tue, 21. Oct 08, 10:33

As the title says. I know there's one for X3 Reunion but I'm unsure if it'd work with TC

supakillaii
xr

Post by supakillaii » Tue, 21. Oct 08, 11:14

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 21. Oct 08, 11:47

Sartorie wrote:most probably 'Invulnerability' and 'spawn small, enemy ships for you to destroy' ;)
pretty much yeah ;)

i will write up a readme for it eventually :P

god mode keeps your hull, shields and laser energy full

1Prophecy
x3tc

Post by 1Prophecy » Tue, 21. Oct 08, 13:02

Oh my, I totally missed that this forum was unlocked. :D Well, for my two cents...

Equipment options: Install all equipment forgets trade command software MK3 - upgrade ship could use pointing out that you can also over(and under)tune your ship - Install lasers/shields do not remove the old ones, and occasionally install lasers doesn't install in every slot.

Supertune: I liked the old player input method better, but having discovered the equipment options I have no complaints. :)

Warp to sector: Needs to be able to warp to the position you choose, not just the center of the sector.

DST, God, Reload: all work fantastically, above and beyond. :)

RAS: Could use an addsats option like the X3R version, but I'm not complaining.

Other global commands work very well, a 'discover all gates/everything in current sector' command would be a useful utility.

Create objects: Ships could use a multiplier field, as well as option to install all equipment/tune on creation - Create asteroid creates small asteroids :S - create wing/fleet should allow you to select ship classes and/or types, and be able to spawn them for different races.

All in all, keep up the good work. 8) [/b]

Taltos
x3tc

Post by Taltos » Tue, 21. Oct 08, 14:08

Yup thanks only 1 L though t typed it twice :cry:

OK i have intalled the package but i have no menu

and no hot key asignment avaliblility in the inter face menu?

but the scripts work as im used to using the se any way :lol:
Just when you find out life is a bitch

It has puppys!

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 21. Oct 08, 14:32

if you have the scripts available in the SE, then try manually running the setup script

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”