[SCRIPT] X3TC Cheat Package : v1.70 : Updated: 20/03/2021 (TC/AP/FL Compatible)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 17:43

Jon Tash wrote:Any chance the cheatpack to be in french?

(Because i'm running the french version)

PS: Sorry for my poor English, I usualy speak french...
translation is already underway

w1p

Post by w1p » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 17:58

Thanks Cycrow, cheat pack is perfect now as far as im concerned :)

Mogsy
x3tc

Post by Mogsy » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 18:17

Cycrow wrote:I've updated the cheats.

i've added the option to create a fleet, same as the create wing but doesn't add them to a wing.

also in the add wares menu, added an option to install all equipment. This will install lots of the equipment to the ship. So when you create a ship, you can just goto install all equipment to have everything on board. The cheap menu should open up with the new ship as the target when you create.
many thanks for this having a blast, only system giving me probs is PTSN HQ, game goes very slow, and i lost a mission, as the pirate killed the transport as my game was stuttering so bad, rest of the time its great.

well done, and keep up the good work.

HenryX

Post by HenryX » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 19:34

something goes wrong when I try to activate the script editor.

I type in "Thereshallbewings" in the pilot name change (where I have to actually type the l 3 times, as one will be skipped everytime) and after pressing enter, the game freezes. I have downloaded and copied the file three times, and made sure its in the right path. But everytime I type in the magical word, it just freezes and I have to end it via task manager. Any solutions?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 19:46

how long do u wait when it freezes ?

it does sometimes freeze the game for a short time

SSwamp_Trooper
x3tc

Post by SSwamp_Trooper » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 19:47

I wouldn't of thought it was the scripts fault, as cycrow says you may need to wait.

John McG
x4

cheats

Post by John McG » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 20:00

Thanks for the cheat program.
Do you have an explanation of the cheats?
Some are obvious, but what is 'God mode' and 'spawn fodder' for example?

scritty
x4

Post by scritty » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 20:25

I still get errors when trying to extract the file

I've downloaded quite a few times, even used my laptop at work to DL..I get the same result telling me that the file is corrupt. Clearly - judging by the number of happy punters using it - it isn't.
I extract files all the time, I've tried to extract other archives on my PC - all went fine, I have tried WinRar and Winzip (now downloaded the most recent versions of both) I can "view" the files, it creates the folder, but it is corrupt and leaves the folder empty.

Can you help ?

Regards

Paul
We've got lumps of it ..around the back !

SSwamp_Trooper
x3tc

Post by SSwamp_Trooper » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 20:30

I put it in a spk for myself and it has been uploaded to my server because the packager is set to automatically upload because of the x1 mod, but you need the beta plugin manager for terran conflict.

I can post a link if you want

Predator02
x4

Post by Predator02 » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 20:34

I've had no file corruption problems and everything has worked as advertised.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 20:40

i will make spk files available when i have released the offical PM2.20

Taltos
x3tc

Post by Taltos » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 20:41

Hi i hope some one can help me out :cry:

I appear to be unable to activate the se i am typing in Thereshallbewings in the pilot name change menu but all that happens is the name changes
to Thereshallbewings :(

Anyone got a clue what im doing wrong

also im not docked at the time :lol:

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 20:43

either u've already activated it previously or you are not typing the name correctly.

make sure it matches exactly, that u have used uppercase T, and there are 2 ll's

CLANWARRIOR
x3tc

Post by CLANWARRIOR » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 20:52

tutorial sticky ?? What is that.

Sorry Cycrow, I must seem a wright dunce but when it comes to thees things I am your peverbil Idiot (To hume thay make the gides for !!).
#
All I would like is a self installing / self activing patch or program,
if it is to mutch too ask for, I will understand.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 20:55

CLANWARRIOR wrote:tutorial sticky ?? What is that.

Sorry Cycrow, I must seem a wright dunce but when it comes to thees things I am your peverbil Idiot (To hume thay make the gides for !!).
#
All I would like is a self installing / self activing patch or program,
if it is to mutch too ask for, I will understand.
stickys are the messages that are "Stuck" to the top of the forum. There is one there called "Tutorials and Resources"

as for a self installing program. The plugin manager will be available for TC eventually which can do that

CLANWARRIOR
x3tc

Post by CLANWARRIOR » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 21:10

Thank you for your payshents and understanding, but most espeshely for your gidance.

GorionMcloki

Post by GorionMcloki » Tue, 21. Oct 08, 01:26

Okay I keep typing in Thereshallbewings into the name part of the game.... unfortunately the script editor does not activate at all.

I'm using the steam version... could it be possible they removed the script editor?

If so this is the last game i buy from steam... they have removed things like this from games before and i'm really starting to get sick of it....

mufflink
x4

Post by mufflink » Tue, 21. Oct 08, 01:35

GorionMcloki wrote:Okay I keep typing in Thereshallbewings into the name part of the game.... unfortunately the script editor does not activate at all.

I'm using the steam version... could it be possible they removed the script editor?

If so this is the last game i buy from steam... they have removed things like this from games before and i'm really starting to get sick of it....
Hi I'm using the script editor with the Steam version no bother.

Sometimes if find if you type it quickly the second "l" doesn't type so you end up with "Thereshalbewings", easy to do and easy to miss.

Regards,
Mufflink.
When in doubt.......cheat.

whitemithrandir
x4

Post by whitemithrandir » Tue, 21. Oct 08, 04:58

Is there a way to cheat in a headquarters?

Or cheat in a way to raise my ranking with one of the corporations?

I tried doing missions for them but it did jack all for my ranking. I'm somewhat confused as how to do this. If there's a way to cheat past it, I'm all for it.

paintner

Post by paintner » Tue, 21. Oct 08, 05:04

GorionMcloki wrote:Okay I keep typing in Thereshallbewings into the name part of the game.... unfortunately the script editor does not activate at all.

as mentioned, if you type fast the second 'l' might go missing ...
but after you changed the pilots name you also need to save the game and re-launch it and load that savegame for the scripts to load ... as I understood it ...
I got an angel on my shoulder, but the devil hold's my hand ...

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”