[FL-625] X3:FL 1.1 Bug? - NPC Traders reported as delivering products to factory

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

ExE22
x3

[FL-625] X3:FL 1.1 Bug? - NPC Traders reported as delivering products to factory

Post by ExE22 » Sat, 5. Jun 21, 14:32

I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm just not interpreting it correctly.

I have a shield-production complex set up in Spring of Belief consisting of 4 of each shield-factory and the necessary supporting factories. It's set up as following: However if I run a "Report inbound ships" from the complex's command console I get the following result: The ore-delivery makes sense, as does the one 5mj shield-order, but I can not understand why the weapons dealers and high-tech transporters would be inbound with deliveries of shields to the shield-complex. Even stranger is that if I were to track down these traders and do a cargo-scan on them it does not show them as carrying any shields (as goods that is). This makes me think they're all heading there to buy shields but if that were the case I would expect them to show with an "Order shield", not "Deliver shield".
Last edited by X2-Illuminatus on Sun, 6. Jun 21, 09:31, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added to internal bugtracker

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”