Farnham's Legacy - Player Merchant Ships not moving - solved with PHQ settings

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

blackbow

Farnham's Legacy - Player Merchant Ships not moving - solved with PHQ settings

Post by blackbow » Mon, 31. May 21, 21:14

Hi, I moved my HQ to Akeela's Beacon and subsequently assigned several ships to buy stuff for building. But they're all just sitting at the HQ with the statement "searching for trade route"?

-the ware in question isn't full so the ship should be actively buying
-there's plenty of $ in the HQ account
-the station is set to 50 jumps to buy/sell
-no station manager is set up (it's bugged. sends its ships into sectors with 10 energy cells to salvage, regardless of the fact that there are enemy ships pounding it to dust)
-ignore blacklist is set to on

I'm out of ideas at that point other than simply buying the factories in question.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: Farnham's Legacy - Player Merchant Ships not moving

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 31. May 21, 21:24

What commands are your ships running? What softwares do they have installed?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

blackbow

Re: Farnham's Legacy - Player Merchant Ships not moving

Post by blackbow » Mon, 31. May 21, 21:28

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Mon, 31. May 21, 21:24
What commands are your ships running? What softwares do they have installed?
NM. When the HQ got moved the product trading settings got changed to Product instead of Resource or Storage. Set them back to storage, all good except one trying to buy Rastar Oil but he can't because the Split hate me right now.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”