[FIX][FL-611][BUG] X3:FL 1.1 Terran plot on Commonwealth side: Mission autofails - fixed in upcoming update 1.2

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Thurak
x4

[FIX][FL-611][BUG] X3:FL 1.1 Terran plot on Commonwealth side: Mission autofails - fixed in upcoming update 1.2

Post by Thurak » Sun, 30. May 21, 15:21

After finding this thread

viewtopic.php?f=199&t=439444&p=5059217& ... s#p5059217

I thought I might give you a chance to fix it. Savegame PRE BUG:

savegame: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxfw1k3smalb6vn/X04.sav?dl=0

Steps to reproduce:

1. Talk to the dude on the same/docked station and take the next mission.

2. Wait a couple of minutes.

3. Two messages will appear at the same time: First a message that it's happening and then an immediate failure message.

Expected behaviour: I am given a chance.

I fiddled around a bit on search of a workaround: The Terrans seem to enter Brennan's Triumph beta as expected. Commonwealth ships are nowhere to be seen. No message appears at any time while I am in the system. But: If I leave the system I get the orginal bug again: both messages. If I reenter the system: A few Commonwealth ships are there! Do they spawn too late?

After having seen what's coming for me I am certainly not in a hurry to start/trigger the mission, I need to build up a bit. But it would be nice if at some point in the future I could finish the mission successfully.

Thank you for giving us this game, I am having a blast.

tigersebel
x3tc

Re: X3:FL 1.1 Terran plot on Commonwealth side: Mission autofails

Post by tigersebel » Sun, 30. May 21, 15:43

Thank you so much for this! :mrgreen: i would have done it myself but i am inexperienced with this sort of thing. You rock! 8)

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: [FL-611][BUG] X3:FL 1.1 Terran plot on Commonwealth side: Mission autofails

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 30. May 21, 16:06

Thank you for the detailed report and the savegame. We'll have a look.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [FL-611][BUG] X3:FL 1.1 Terran plot on Commonwealth side: Mission autofails

Post by Ketraar » Mon, 31. May 21, 15:05

This will be fixed in 1.2

MFG

Ketraar

Thurak
x4

Re: [FIX][FL-611][BUG] X3:FL 1.1 Terran plot on Commonwealth side: Mission autofails - fixed in upcoming update 1.2

Post by Thurak » Tue, 1. Jun 21, 00:01

Very much appreciated, thank you!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”