BE AWFUL F'N NICE IF TL'S DIDN'T WRECK ON STATIONS TRYING TO DOCK

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

blackbow

BE AWFUL F'N NICE IF TL'S DIDN'T WRECK ON STATIONS TRYING TO DOCK

Post by blackbow » Wed, 26. May 21, 01:10

if I'm IS, and I have a TL, say an Orca, and I tell it to dock on something, odds are it's going to destroy itself for some jackass reason, either ramming an asteroid, or ramming the dock, or ...

chip56

Re: BE AWFUL F'N NICE IF TL'S DIDN'T WRECK ON STATIONS TRYING TO DOCK

Post by chip56 » Wed, 26. May 21, 11:52

Yeah, that happens a lot. Happened in all previous installations x1-x3 too though. The famous "autopilok" or "autodeath" as i personally dupped them in the first versions were called that for a reason...
The best idea was and still is: be OOS if a big ship ship goes to dock somewhere. This even more true if you overtuned it.

blackbow

Re: BE AWFUL F'N NICE IF TL'S DIDN'T WRECK ON STATIONS TRYING TO DOCK

Post by blackbow » Fri, 28. May 21, 20:32

chip56 wrote:
Wed, 26. May 21, 11:52
Yeah, that happens a lot. Happened in all previous installations x1-x3 too though. The famous "autopilok" or "autodeath" as i personally dupped them in the first versions were called that for a reason...
The best idea was and still is: be OOS if a big ship ship goes to dock somewhere. This even more true if you overtuned it.
or i think turn off collisions is still an option

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”