X3 Farnhams Legacy Brennan Triumph Mission bug?

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

aandrasandras
x3tc

X3 Farnhams Legacy Brennan Triumph Mission bug?

Post by aandrasandras » Fri, 14. May 21, 00:56

Hey,

i got a strange problem that i cant realy fix.
Spoiler
Show
i started the terraner missions where i reconnect the sol system with the rest of the x universe and now i am at a point where i am supposed to defend Brennans Triumph delta. So i enter through the west accelerator and shot down the enemy ships. But after i destroy the last one i get a message telling me that the terrans wherte able to kill all the enemy ships without my help. I dont think is is right, any sugestions what im doing wrong? Or is there a script missing for me or something like that?

Bini Inibitor
x4

Re: X3 Farnhams Legacy Brennan Triumph Mission bug?

Post by Bini Inibitor » Fri, 28. May 21, 08:01

I have a similar issue. I get mission aborted and the same message, but there are still like 4 or 5 destroyers.

chip56

Re: X3 Farnhams Legacy Brennan Triumph Mission bug?

Post by chip56 » Fri, 28. May 21, 10:29

Yeah currently the mission aborts once all fighters are destroyed.
You get the message that the terrans won alone but you should shortly afterwards get the correct thank you message and the payout for your effort.

So while a bit confusing it does not seem like you actually suffer any penalty (unless you really wanted to kill off all those destroyers for a higher payout, guess in that case you did lose that part of the payout, but on the other side you save a lot of reputation...)

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”