[X3:FL]Raming abandonned ship -answered

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Midnightknight
x4

[X3:FL]Raming abandonned ship -answered

Post by Midnightknight » Wed, 12. May 21, 20:47

Hello, i rammed an abandonned ship by mistake with my Ozias (Not much visibility with this ship, and really low turning too lol) and it turned hostile even if it was abandonned.
Now the issue is i can't claim it at all cause it's red. (But still not moving and still abandonned.)
Last edited by Midnightknight on Thu, 13. May 21, 13:59, edited 1 time in total.

jin ko82
x3tc

Re: [X3:FL]Raming abandonned ship

Post by jin ko82 » Thu, 13. May 21, 03:07

so abandon the mission? idk why this is in the technical forum when it was a pilots fault
this forum is hard to navigate

Midnightknight
x4

Post by Midnightknight » Thu, 13. May 21, 04:30

That is not a mission ... It's an abandoned ship, like the many you can find all around the universe.

jin ko82
x3tc

Post by jin ko82 » Thu, 13. May 21, 05:12

let me guess: next to a journal page? its not a bug. a dev never got time to finish making a side mission for that toucan
this forum is hard to navigate

Midnightknight
x4

Post by Midnightknight » Thu, 13. May 21, 07:18

Yeah think it was a toucan if i remember well.

Drone_101
x4

Post by Drone_101 » Thu, 13. May 21, 07:36

Yeah don't worry too much about that Toucan, it's from an incomplete quest and doesn't behave normally. It's not claimable and the quest that's associated with it is incomplete as yet. If you really want a Toucan you can buy one from Seizewell, Grand Exchange or PTNI HQ alpha or the Ministry of Finance. It's only worth ~280k credits and honestly is one of the worst ships in the TP class, I'm a big advocate of an Ocelot for Taxi missions personally.

Midnightknight
x4

Re: [X3:FL]Raming abandonned ship -answered

Post by Midnightknight » Thu, 13. May 21, 13:59

Oh i have an ocelot, i don't really need a toucan it was more to claim the ship and sell it lol. (And report the bug too)

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Thu, 1. Jul 21, 20:34

Drone_101 wrote:
Thu, 13. May 21, 07:36
Yeah don't worry too much about that Toucan, it's from an incomplete quest and doesn't behave normally. It's not claimable and the quest that's associated with it is incomplete as yet. If you really want a Toucan you can buy one from Seizewell, Grand Exchange or PTNI HQ alpha or the Ministry of Finance. It's only worth ~280k credits and honestly is one of the worst ships in the TP class, I'm a big advocate of an Ocelot for Taxi missions personally.
I kinda like the Iguana Vanguard for those. I got it out of the intro section once, and picked up several Engine Tunings with it, Its doable to run even the taxi missions that require a fast M5 to run. Though I use the Mako Raider for that, and most Troop Personnel Transports. Fits it perfectly, and mine is up to 700 m/s speed with the ones I gave it.
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

KestrelSB
x4

Post by KestrelSB » Thu, 29. Jul 21, 14:58

Drone_101 wrote:
Thu, 13. May 21, 07:36
Where did you get this information?
Spoiler
Show
The last journal page mentions an abandoned toucan that's been locked and encrypted and you need to find the person mentioned in the journal to access it and it's contents. I remember running into it before but I cant remember what sector it was in.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”