[X3:FL]Interceptor can't dock to my Ozias - answered

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Midnightknight
x4

[X3:FL]Interceptor can't dock to my Ozias - answered

Post by Midnightknight » Tue, 11. May 21, 23:17

Hello,

I bought an Ozias cause it was able to dock many ships including TS and TM but when i'm trying to dock my Ka'ak interceptor to it, the AI just do not want telling me it's impossible. In fact the Ozias do not shows up in the list and when i set it as home base and use the "return base" i have this message telling me it's impossible.

I have no issue docking my Hermes. Are we able to dock ONLY TS and TP? That's a bit weird and i'm pretty sure i docked other ships to it in the past (in TC but i might be wrong).

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: [X3:FL]Interceptor can't dock to my Ozias

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 11. May 21, 23:37

The Ozias is not the Aran. ;)

I'm pretty sure that the Ozias wasn't even available in X3TC. The restriction to TS/TP ship docking isn't new.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Midnightknight
x4

Post by Midnightknight » Wed, 12. May 21, 00:09

Untrue, you got an Ozias to board at the end of the war against terran plot in AP and you kept it after this.

And i'm not asking to dock a M6 here (i remember perfectly how the Aran was working with a cap ship docked in external and many M6), i'm trying to dock an M4 that is really small than any TP/TS. But well if you can't dock any fighter, ok :/

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 12. May 21, 00:15

X3AP is not the same game as X3TC. ;) But as I said, docking hasn't changed from X3TC or from X3AP.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

jin ko82
x3tc

Re: [X3:FL]Interceptor can't dock to my Ozias - answered

Post by jin ko82 » Thu, 13. May 21, 16:28

imagine not reading what ships dock in the info window lol
this forum is hard to navigate

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”